Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-25-2010, 01:26 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Show is 50% of the reason I switched to PS3. 2K series is flaming dog poo year after year..

Anybody see EA gave the hammer to the NCAA Basketball series? It wasn't great, but the game grew on me as I played it more.. 2K sports needs to get on that.. College Hoops 2K8 is still bar none the best basketball game I have ever played.
Old 02-25-2010, 01:34 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Uncharted Drake's Fortune is absolutely worth it. While it's not a necessity, it sets up the main character's story and background, as well as other characters. Plus, I like it a lot more than the 2nd one.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 01:34 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The Show is 50% of the reason I switched to PS3. 2K series is flaming dog poo year after year..

Anybody see EA gave the hammer to the NCAA Basketball series? It wasn't great, but the game grew on me as I played it more.. 2K sports needs to get on that.. College Hoops 2K8 is still bar none the best basketball game I have ever played.
I'm glad it's gone, it was a terrible series, imo...opens the door for college hoops to come back potentially.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 01:36 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

NFL 2k5 is still the best football game I have ever played. 2K needs to start making NFL games again cuz that one was sick. Seems like there is a lot of people getting the show for ps3, maybe we can set up a nice little tourney.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 01:38 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosanac01 View Post
NFL 2k5 is still the best football game I have ever played. 2K needs to start making NFL games again cuz that one was sick. Seems like there is a lot of people getting the show for ps3, maybe we can set up a nice little tourney.
I've played all of 30 minutes of the series prior to this year's release, so you may have to give me a few weeks, haha.
Old 02-25-2010, 01:44 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp View Post
I've played all of 30 minutes of the series prior to this year's release, so you may have to give me a few weeks, haha.
Yea i may have to do the same thing, haha. Comes out March 2nd, so I guess my Spring Break will include MLB The Show.

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 02-25-2010, 02:09 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

Quick question.. if I pre-order The Show from Amazon, will I get it on Tuesday or will I get it later than that?
Old 02-25-2010, 02:11 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quick question.. if I pre-order The Show from Amazon, will I get it on Tuesday or will I get it later than that?
I have no clue about amazon specifically, but my friend ordered GTA4 online and it was on his doorstep the day it came out, that was from Gamestop, I'd assume Amazon would do the same thing.
Old 02-25-2010, 02:18 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

For the best Im sure. EA just half assed and put so little effort into the NCAA Basketball games. They always had so many bugs and just simple little errors, like they never even bothered testing the games. I remember I ended up buying the 09 version and most of the things that were broken & issues in my 04 copy I had, were still around 5 years later.

Oh not to mention the recruiting was absolutely ********.
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 04:21 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

man i remember playing that ncaa 2k6 and recruiting was soo annoying. I usually have some bad team and keep sending e-mails and **** to a HS player which takes a long time cuz you gotta do it manually. I'm in the lead for the player but at the end I always lose to a big school that shows up like in the last week of recruiting.

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 02-25-2010, 08:55 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule View Post
plug in your external and locate it go to music and press triangle display all
Thank you so much !!!!
Old 02-25-2010, 09:30 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Thank you so much !!!!
Welcome to the world of PS3. Now it's official.

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 02-25-2010, 10:05 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love my PS3 but now after Heavy Rain and soon to be God of War 3, I'm out of exclusives to get. :( I'll have Uncharted 3 to look forward to, but that's a long way a way. Hopefully someone will come out with another exclusive that will blow me away. My PS3 tends to be a dust collector but, I love the exclusives I have. Resistence, Uncharted, inFAMOUS, God of War, and Heavy Rain, ftw. But I want Moar. :)

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 02-25-2010, 10:20 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I got Heavy Rain tonight, just played through the first sequence with the architect, I wish I didn't have work tomorrow morning so I could stay up and play it more.
Old 02-25-2010, 10:27 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Have fun...we have to compare outcomes when we both finish.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 02-25-2010, 10:32 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

Oh believe me I will, I had a lot of fun just doing the little mundane things in the beginning, so I know I'm going to have fun the deeper I get into the story. I'd like to see more games like this released, they are basically interactive movies, really groundbreaking stuff.
Old 02-25-2010, 10:34 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

I think I'll get it once I get payed. At the end of this month.

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 02-25-2010, 10:41 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Oh believe me I will, I had a lot of fun just doing the little mundane things in the beginning, so I know I'm going to have fun the deeper I get into the story. I'd like to see more games like this released, they are basically interactive movies, really groundbreaking stuff.
I probably asked before, but did you ever play Indigo Prophecy? Same developer and everything, same type of game but last generation. Brilliant, I loved it.

As for more games like this...I think we'll start seeing more games developed like this before long. And I'm all for it. Heavy Rain is getting excellent reviews. The only real problem I have with the game is the voice acting, which gets worse as the game moves forward. You could tell the majority, if not all of the actors, arent speaking their first language. It's really noticeable with the dad (Ethan), an FBI agent (Norman), and a chick you meet later on. It's difficult to feel these emotions they want you to be feeling, when you cant get past the bad voice work. For a game like this...they really needed top of the line voice actors. I still absolutely love this game, though.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 02-25-2010, 11:53 PM    (permalink
AJHawk50
Veteran

AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.

I really want to try out the Heavy Rain game. Other than that, I will probably just wait until Madden 11 comes out before I buy another game odds are. I'd like to try out the new UFC game when it comes out as well.

Go Packers, Chiefs, Mizzou Tigers, Kansas City Royals, Chicago Bulls, No. 31 Jeff Burton!
AJHawk50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 02:11 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

I just beat Heavy Rain...an amazing experience.

This game has over 20 endings supposedly and after comparing my ending to many others I read about in forums...I believe it. I got the best ending, though apparently. What a game.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 02-26-2010, 01:13 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

I just started AC2.. pretty sweet game so far. 36 bucks on Amazon, not bad.
Old 02-26-2010, 01:20 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
I just beat Heavy Rain...an amazing experience.

This game has over 20 endings supposedly and after comparing my ending to many others I read about in forums...I believe it. I got the best ending, though apparently. What a game.
That was too quick.

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 02-26-2010, 01:23 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I just started AC2.. pretty sweet game so far. 36 bucks on Amazon, not bad.
Double hidden blade kills ftw.

I go out of my way to do them.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 01:42 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

just noticed amazon has some good ****. I think I'll pre-order The Show on there.

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 02-26-2010, 01:45 PM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hi guys,

I'm looking for somebody to play MW2 with (since non of my friends play PS3). The reason I'm asking in here is that I'm tired of playing with people with no real understanding of the game (or ability for that matter). If you're interested in kicking some ass in MW2 send me a PM and we'll take it from there. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote