Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-26-2010, 02:47 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm playing right now.

World-of-Killaz

add me

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 03:54 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosanac01 View Post
That was too quick.
It's only 8-10 hours. And the game def. goes fast. Most action games fit into this time, these days.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 03:59 PM    (permalink
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor View Post
Hi guys,

I'm looking for somebody to play MW2 with (since non of my friends play PS3). The reason I'm asking in here is that I'm tired of playing with people with no real understanding of the game (or ability for that matter). If you're interested in kicking some ass in MW2 send me a PM and we'll take it from there. :)
I play a lot of MW2 mostly at night and what not. I've been trying to play more Search and Destroy but none of my friends want to so if you want to play that, Send a friend Request. I also play a lot of Domination and TDM.

My PSN is TruGorilla

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Last edited by The Dynasty : 02-26-2010 at 04:01 PM.
The Dynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 04:05 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
It's only 8-10 hours. And the game def. goes fast. Most action games fit into this time, these days.
I imagine you'll beat it 20 more times just to see all the endings. :D

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 02-26-2010, 04:09 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

haha. Yeah probably. Anyone in the game can die...so it can play out a bunch of ways. Very good replayability.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 02-27-2010, 03:18 PM    (permalink
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Last night I had my best game ever on MW2 in a Search & Destroy game. It was in Quarry and i went 20-4 and my team won in overtime. I'm starting to love One Man Army and Cold Blooded Pro a lot more now.

Old 02-27-2010, 03:26 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dynasty View Post
Last night I had my best game ever on MW2 in a Search & Destroy game. It was in Quarry and i went 20-4 and my team won in overtime. I'm starting to love One Man Army and Cold Blooded Pro a lot more now.
I only play S & D Hardcore Ricochet now. It's very challenging and I love it.

I'll add, i will possibly be on tonight.

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 02-27-2010, 03:26 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

How's Heavy Rain coming along, CCB?

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 02-27-2010, 03:34 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
How's Heavy Rain coming along, CCB?
Played for about 3 straight hours last night, tried quitting like 3 times before I finally had to turn it off, it just sucks you in and doesn't let go. I am fiending to play right now but can't because my gf had class and she'd kick me in the nuts if I played without her.

I stopped a lil bit after playing as the woman for the first time.

The Private detective, and FBI agent are my favorites to play as so far. The ARI equiptment the FBI agent has is slick, and fun to use.
Old 02-27-2010, 03:38 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
Played for about 3 straight hours last night, tried quitting like 3 times before I finally had to turn it off, it just sucks you in and doesn't let go. I am fiending to play right now but can't because my gf had class and she'd kick me in the nuts if I played without her.

I stopped a lil bit after playing as the woman for the first time.

The Private detective, and FBI agent are my favorites to play as so far. The ARI equiptment the FBI agent has is slick, and fun to use.
haha. I never really had any girlfriends that were into gaming, must be nice. And yeah it does suck you in, the game just flies by so quickly. Luckily there are so many different ways it could end, so you can play it over a bunch of times. And ARI is the ****. I was left amazed when you "redecorate" your office for the first time. We need more ARI in video games.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 02-27-2010, 03:42 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
haha. I never really had any girlfriends that were into gaming, must be nice. And yeah it does suck you in, the game just flies by so quickly. Luckily there are so many different ways it could end, so you can play it over a bunch of times. And ARI is the ****. I was left amazed when you "redecorate" your office for the first time. We need more ARI in video games.
When it's a game like this Fallout 3, or Mass Effect she'll sit with me while I play because she gives me input as to which thing to say or what to do.

ARI is amazing it was awesome sorting through my clues while sitting on top of a mountain.
Old 02-27-2010, 03:45 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I haven't gotten a chance to play a lot of AC2 but I've really liked what I've played so far.. very immersive. I hardly played the first one, so I'm probably missing out on a lot of the story, but whatever. Still lots of fun.
Old 02-27-2010, 03:50 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp View Post
I haven't gotten a chance to play a lot of AC2 but I've really liked what I've played so far.. very immersive. I hardly played the first one, so I'm probably missing out on a lot of the story, but whatever. Still lots of fun.
I only played the first one for all of about 2 hours, but I'm halfway through the 2nd one and I haven't really felt like I was ever out of the loop on anything that has happened.
Old 02-27-2010, 04:12 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
I only played the first one for all of about 2 hours, but I'm halfway through the 2nd one and I haven't really felt like I was ever out of the loop on anything that has happened.
Yea, the first one really isn't needed except for the Desmond "real life" plot.

The 2nd is a lot better. All the first one is is 3 cities, 3 districts in each (poor, middle, high class) where you have to assassinate one guy in each, so 9 total assassinations. Then there are small side missions that aren't necessary but give you "info" about your assassinations, but are really not needed.

The 2nd isn't repetitive and has a bunch of cool new stuff like weapons, armor, and shops/the villa, all of which weren't in the first. The first really isn't worth playing unless you are really keen on knowing the exact details of the Desmond story, which you might want to since it seems they are gearing toward a final AC where you are Desmond as an assassin.
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 04:10 AM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just beat AC2.

I immediately want AC3. The ending is of epic proportions.

I'm about to freeze myself until March 2011.
Old 02-28-2010, 04:16 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJHawk50 View Post
I really want to try out the Heavy Rain game. Other than that, I will probably just wait until Madden 11 comes out before I buy another game odds are. I'd like to try out the new UFC game when it comes out as well.
Any clue on if Kimbo will be on it? Sadly that'll depend on if I buy it or not even though his ground game will probably suck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 12:31 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Any clue on if Kimbo will be on it? Sadly that'll depend on if I buy it or not even though his ground game will probably suck.
Yes Kimbo will be on it. I am just badass on this 2009 and I love it. The only problem is that I think the new one will pretty much be the same with the addition and subtraction of a few fighters.

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 02-28-2010, 01:00 PM    (permalink
Xonraider
All-Pro

Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey guys, I play A LOT of MW2, add me as a PS friend... the name is Xonraider
Old 02-28-2010, 03:47 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Any of you ps3 fans getting MLB 10 the show Tue . The game is gonna be EPIC and just awesomeness..
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 08:38 PM    (permalink
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

Anyone else having problems logging into the PSN and getting on games? Because both my friend and I are having problems and apparently there is faulty firmware? I guess its only on the original Ps3's not the slims. Im just wondering if anyone else is having the same problems.

Its Called ERROR 8001050F

Last edited by The Dynasty : 02-28-2010 at 08:41 PM.
Old 02-28-2010, 08:53 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
I just beat AC2.

I immediately want AC3. The ending is of epic proportions.

I'm about to freeze myself until March 2011.
Did you get all the truth glyphs?

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 02-28-2010, 08:55 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dynasty View Post
Anyone else having problems logging into the PSN and getting on games? Because both my friend and I are having problems and apparently there is faulty firmware? I guess its only on the original Ps3's not the slims. Im just wondering if anyone else is having the same problems.

Its Called ERROR 8001050F
The PSN servers are down. I am able to play games though, just not online.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 09:01 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

Quote:
Did you get all the truth glyphs?
Yes. I got them before the ending, so the ending was a little less surprising, but still. It's an awesome take on things, especially with all the historical "documents" they show to make it seem more legit.

Also, I was wrong I think about March 2011. They said they want to be done with production before March 2011, and they are also planning to come out with additional Ezio stories by then as well. Kinda like the GTA bonus games or whatever.
Old 02-28-2010, 10:18 PM    (permalink
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
The PSN servers are down. I am able to play games though, just not online.
I got through once to the Modern Warfare 2 Menu and then i got kicked out because of of a trophy error as well. So i can't even get through to play a game.

Old 02-28-2010, 11:00 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
awesome work, sony. your ******* worthless trophy system means i can't play heavy rain or ac2 until you idiots learn how to properly code your second-rate online experience. monkeys throwing darts would make better sysadmins than you. i sincerely hope you're unable to fix the problem and that you're faced with having to replace or refund every single system and affected game anyone purchased.[/angry rant]

it's amazing to me that they ****** up so badly that not even having an internet connected machine kept the bug out.
Really? I thought it was just those that had it connected. Wow, that kind of blows. Is it still happening because I was going to start another playthrough of Heavy Rain.

And Oh, have you started Heavy Rain yet?

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS