Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 03-09-2007, 02:57 PM    (permalink
lod01
Veteran

lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

David Carr. Never have I seen a sissy continue to be the starter for an NFL team when he is consistently a loser year after year. I have no idea how a franchise can actually not see that this guy sucks. Andre Johnson shares my sentiments.
lod01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 03:00 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think 75% of the posters in this thread are utterly confused. It's not who YOUR fans hate on YOUR team. Rather it is which one of your team's players is hated by the general fan populous.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 03:12 PM    (permalink
DeathbyStat
Pro Bowler

DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can't stand Kendall Simmons or Cedric Wilson they sucks hard.

And I hated the drafting of Santonio Holmes.

Big Ben will be hated if he plays poorly this year.

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

I remember Marshawn Lynch

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting
DeathbyStat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 03:20 PM    (permalink
Eagles own the NFC East
Veteran

Eagles own the NFC East is a cocksman.Eagles own the NFC East is a cocksman.Eagles own the NFC East is a cocksman.Eagles own the NFC East is a cocksman.Eagles own the NFC East is a cocksman.

Most hated by fans on the Eagles is Donovan McNabb, brotha can't catch a break, always getting criticized and doubting his abilities especially on forums who lot of people dont rate him as a top 5 QB.

Players I hate the most on the Eagles are Darwin Walker and Dhani Jones.
Old 03-09-2007, 03:41 PM    (permalink
art vandelay
Team Leader
All-Pro

art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

I think most opposing fans hate JP Losman, because they think that he sucks.
Mine would definitely be Tim Anderson.

Last edited by art vandelay : 03-09-2007 at 03:48 PM.
art vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 03:42 PM    (permalink
cardsalltheway
Veteran

cardsalltheway is a cocksman.cardsalltheway is a cocksman.cardsalltheway is a cocksman.

By other teams' fans, Peyton Manning. But by me it would definitely be Gilbert Gardner.

Designs by D-Unit

ILEMTPKC - I Love Eli Manning <The Patriots Killer> Club
cardsalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 04:08 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Eagles fans hate Scott Young right now. I don;t see it, he is a great backup player for us, he just had a false start in the playoffs. Dhani Jones is the most hated player though.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 04:14 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

By other teams...I dunno.

In the team, Byron Leftwich is hated alot by some fans.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 04:16 PM    (permalink
ny10804
All-Pro

ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sup3rk1ng View Post
The most hated guy on our team by our own fans is definitely Kwame Harris: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7PAlyMQnzI ...he can't pass block to save his life.

Our most hated player by other fans? I can't really think of any...I don't think the niners have any, yet.
That's hilarious.

"I'll keeeeeep, holdin' on."
ny10804 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 04:17 PM    (permalink
cardsalltheway
Veteran

cardsalltheway is a cocksman.cardsalltheway is a cocksman.cardsalltheway is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen View Post
By other teams...I dunno.

In the team, Byron Leftwich is hated alot by some fans.
Mo Drew. :(

Designs by D-Unit

ILEMTPKC - I Love Eli Manning <The Patriots Killer> Club
cardsalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 04:18 PM    (permalink
hugegmenfan
Pro Bowler

hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

carlos emmons was up there but hes gone now
luke pettigout was up there and hes gone
william joseph is up there and hopefully he will b gone soon

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
hugegmenfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 04:23 PM    (permalink
lod01
Veteran

lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
I think 75% of the posters in this thread are utterly confused. It's not who YOUR fans hate on YOUR team. Rather it is which one of your team's players is hated by the general fan populous.
Mine still holds. Or maybe it's more along the lines of DISGUSTED over hated.
lod01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 04:25 PM    (permalink
ny10804
All-Pro

ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.

Brett Favre.
ny10804 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 04:30 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I HAte Sean Taylor and Peyton Manning
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 04:45 PM    (permalink
Bucsfan
Rookie

Bucsfan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Chris Simms
Old 03-09-2007, 04:56 PM    (permalink
Im_a_Romosexual
Pro Bowler

Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is there anybody who likes T.O.?
Im_a_Romosexual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 04:56 PM    (permalink
shavedaeyebrow2
Pro Bowler

shavedaeyebrow2 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Definitely Kimo or Dewayne Robertson or JUSTIN MCAREINS! Hate them all. Let's not forget Kevan Barlow.

Doug Jolley and Anthony Becht used to be up there.

Vinny was a funny story though, we hated him in the game, but loved him when he would rejoin the team after leaving. THen hated him again when he played.

Gamertag: KRAAAWG
shavedaeyebrow2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 05:32 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm really sick of all these negative threads. Most hated player or team you hate most or worst team, etc. These are really childish threads and it's sad that so many people actually answer them.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 05:37 PM    (permalink
KILLERSANTA
Pro Bowler

KILLERSANTA hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule View Post
Dallas Cowboys = Terrell Owens
people hate TO?
Old 03-09-2007, 06:09 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i used to hate kurt warner but now he plays for us

im gonna go with tory holt because our corners suck against him(well ok they suck in general)

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 06:11 PM    (permalink
Zim3031
Pro Bowler

Zim3031 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I don't think anybody really hates anybody on the Jets. People actually tend to like them too much. It's kind of boring really.
Zim3031 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 06:13 PM    (permalink
Zim3031
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post
I'm really sick of all these negative threads. Most hated player or team you hate most or worst team, etc. These are really childish threads and it's sad that so many people actually answer them.
you know what's really childish? Going into a thread and claiming that everyone that posts in it are "sad". If you don't have any insight other then to insult people than why say anything?
Old 03-09-2007, 06:21 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zim3031 View Post
you know what's really childish? Going into a thread and claiming that everyone that posts in it are "sad". If you don't have any insight other then to insult people than why say anything?
The reason I posted what I said is because there are too many threads where we insult eachother's teams and players. You are the one who is doing the insulting. I also didn't call these people sad, so don't put words in my mouth that I didn't say. I said it's sad that so many people post in these things because we're all just insulting eachother by doing it.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 06:31 PM    (permalink
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler

Man_Of_Steel hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
A lot of fans seem to hate DeAngelo Hall and Michael Vick.
Falcon fans love D. hall
Man_Of_Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 06:31 PM    (permalink
Zim3031
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post
The reason I posted what I said is because there are too many threads where we insult eachother's teams and players. You are the one who is doing the insulting. I also didn't call these people sad, so don't put words in my mouth that I didn't say. I said it's sad that so many people post in these things because we're all just insulting eachother by doing it.
You specifically came into the thread with no insight other then to claim that the thread is worthless and you called it "sad" that people post in it. I have never insulted you in any way, I am merely pointing out your total lack of insight towards anything useful in this thread. If you hate the threads then ignore them and don't post anything in them. If you have anything useful to the thread than by all means say it. It would certainly make the forum more enjoyable to read.