Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 03-01-2010, 10:57 PM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
I never said you were skewing numbers, dude.

But riddle me this? What does Reggie Bush give your team that Leon Washington (selected 4th round) wouldn't have?

Also, knowing what type of player he is now, would you guys draft him second overall again? Granted, looking back at that class, the only worthwile alternatives would be D'Brickashaw Ferguson and Haloti Ngata (the 06 class, billed one of the best in recent years, is turning out to be kinda poopy huh?).

Yes, the team has found a niche for him, finally. He's a nice player. He does some things really well. He's just not 2nd overall pick/$8 million material. He never was, and he'll likely never live up to those expectations.

I responded to your post first, the skewing thing was for the guy above you, my bad.

Leon Washington wouldn't rush for as many yards behind the Saints line as he does behind the Jets line, especially Reggie's first 3 years. The Saints line was nice blocking for the run this year, but still is a far cry from the Jets.

Leon Washington isn't an elite pass protector.

Leon Washington doesn't offer the talent catching the ball downfield(even if it is never used, Reggie is still a threat to line up in the slot and go deep). He's not really that close here.

Leon Washington isn't nearly as good of a return man.
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote