Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-02-2010, 02:30 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Haha, when the mob guys said "I really hate will they or won't they" moments I did crack up. That was genius writing.

Chuck breaking up with Hannah right after he banged her, and in front of her parents? What a dick move imo.

Such a great episode though, and from what I'm reading, the next 3-4 are even BETTER.

edit: Just a thought, but I don't think Sam (or Samantha) is Sarahs real name. Just a hunch.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Last edited by vidae : 03-02-2010 at 02:49 AM.
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 09:36 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Haha, when the mob guys said "I really hate will they or won't they" moments I did crack up. That was genius writing.

Chuck breaking up with Hannah right after he banged her, and in front of her parents? What a dick move imo.

Such a great episode though, and from what I'm reading, the next 3-4 are even BETTER.

edit: Just a thought, but I don't think Sam (or Samantha) is Sarahs real name. Just a hunch.
STOP TOYING WITH MY EMOTIONS!

I like the name Sam so I demand that it is her real name, sir.
Old 03-02-2010, 09:58 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Samantha Lisa sounds.. weird together. I still don't fully trust Shaw, and it seems weird that he'd be the guy she turns to instead of Chuck, so I don't buy it.

edit: The overnights just came in and Chuck got a 2.4/2.5 (conflicting reports) which is amazing. It has averaged a 2.5/2.6 this season and dipped to 2.2 before the Olympics. A lot of people thought it could be a sign of the fall for Chuck but it turns out it was just an anomaly. If it can keep a 2.4/2.5 for the rest of the season I'd be very surprised if it were canceled. Plus, all reports point to the next three episodes being even better than last nights.. all good news for Chuck fans.

Last edited by vidae : 03-02-2010 at 11:02 AM.
Old 03-02-2010, 12:59 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

GOD DAMMIT WHY DO THE WRITERS OF THIS SHOW HATE ME!!!

Not only are Sarah and Shaw together, but now I dont even get Hannah to look at? Ugh. Great episode though. Kreuk's last line was ******* heartbreaking.

Also, big question: How can her name be Sam? Isnt her real name Jennifer Burton? Thats how people in her high school knew her, and didnt she get recruited by the CIA after/during high school? So it would make sense that her real name is Jennifer Lisa Burton, not Samanta Lisa Burton. I am confused.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 01:01 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
GOD DAMMIT WHY DO THE WRITERS OF THIS SHOW HATE ME!!!

Not only are Sarah and Shaw together, but now I dont even get Hannah to look at? Ugh. Great episode though. Kreuk's last line was ******* heartbreaking.

Also, big question: How can her name be Sam? Isnt her real name Jennifer Burton? Thats how people in her high school knew her, and didnt she get recruited by the CIA after/during high school? So it would make sense that her real name is Jennifer Lisa Burton, not Samanta Lisa Burton. I am confused.
Well her dad was a con artist wasnt he? I wouldnt be surprised if they were going by alias's as a family back when 'Sarah' was in high school.
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 01:15 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Peefs View Post
Well her dad was a con artist wasnt he? I wouldnt be surprised if they were going by alias's as a family back when 'Sarah' was in high school.
Yeah, was about to post this as well. You can't tell if it was real or not. I don't think Sam is her real name for what it's worth. We'll probably find it out later this season.

Old 03-02-2010, 01:20 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Peefs View Post
I would buy this, but in all the files the general pulls up on screen, and in her references to Sarah's father, she confirms his name is Jack Burton. So at least we know Sarah's real last name is Burton, which leads me to believe the people in high school who knew her as Jennifer Burton were right.
Quote:
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
Old 03-02-2010, 01:28 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I wouldn't be surprised if her real was WAS Jenny Burton, and she winds up saying something like "you knew all along" etc. I don't trust Shaw and I get the feeling she doesn't really either.

It could go either way. We'll see what develops.

Old 03-02-2010, 07:26 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I completely agree. I'm willing to bet the house her real name isn't Sam. It just seemed off.

Casey is a pimp.

Chuck is a lady killer.

No Morgan was kind of weird.

I only like cupcakes if they don't have frosting.

Anyone got the preview for next week's episode? That's the bad thing about watching it online.
Old 03-02-2010, 07:42 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
Anyone got the preview for next week's episode? That's the bad thing about watching it online.
Thats one of the best parts of watching it online. I love not having to worry about seeing a bunch of spoilers from next weeks episode!
Old 03-02-2010, 07:45 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

A lot of critics got to see the rest of the episodes airing in March, and they all agree on one thing: of the four total episodes from March, last nights episode was the "weakest".. soo.. if you loved last nights episode, you're going to really love the next three.

And I won't spoil the "next time on Chuck" previews, but next weeks episode looks killer. :)

Old 03-02-2010, 07:48 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

I didnt think this episode was as awesome, it was solid, as the rest of you seemed to have. I liked the one before the Olympics better.
Old 03-02-2010, 07:49 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
I only like cupcakes if they don't have frosting.

WTF is wrong with you?!?!?!

mmmmmmmmmmm.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 11:01 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am getting my wish apparently. Chuck is getting more and more badass. I couldn't believe he pulled out Casey's tooth. His inability to flash in key situations is frustrating but necessary. I wonder if when he can flash consistently if he'll go over the edge and Sarah will have to bring him back.

The "Sam" revelation seemed kind of anti-climatic.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 11:04 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ya know whats funny...after Sam almost got shot, she didn't run to either one of them she just looked confused and dazed.

Casey is badass. we need more Casey.
Old 03-03-2010, 11:12 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
Ya know whats funny...after Sam almost got shot, she didn't run to either one of them she just looked confused and dazed.

Casey is badass. we need more Casey.
Agreed. I would not mind a Casey backstory episode at all.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 11:25 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

More Casey is always needed. Especially now since we get no more Kreuk :(

Quote:
Old 03-03-2010, 11:39 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

They're actually setting up the Casey backstory as we speak, with the name that Chuck flashed on. I think we'll see an episode in the very near future that is ALL about Casey, and it's long overdue! He is a phenomenal actor and Agent John Casey might have eclipsed Jayne Cobb for me as a character last week.

Old 03-03-2010, 01:10 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Screw Sam. She'll always be Sarah to me. :D
Old 03-08-2010, 04:35 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

New Chuck tonight! :D

Old 03-08-2010, 05:04 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

I'm gonna miss it, but I'll definitely catch it online tomorrow.
Old 03-08-2010, 05:58 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
They're actually setting up the Casey backstory as we speak, with the name that Chuck flashed on. I think we'll see an episode in the very near future that is ALL about Casey, and it's long overdue! He is a phenomenal actor and Agent John Casey might have eclipsed Jayne Cobb for me as a character last week.
Oh you poor soul.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 07:15 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
Oh you poor soul.
Don't judge me!

Old 03-08-2010, 08:35 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
Oh you poor soul.
Don't listen to him.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 11:41 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Fantastic episode of Chuck. One of my favorites of the series. They were right.. the episodes are just getting better and better in March.