Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-09-2007, 10:34 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
It's worth noting that the only people that have a problem with it are Bills fans, who apparently are the only reasonable people on this entire board.

Oh and Jason Peters is the next Orlando Pace if you haven't heard that one yet.
allright buddy you cans ay what you want...but im beginning to question all these peoples fotoball knowledge. You think that a guy who ran for 990 yards and 6 td's in what 13-14 games is a premiere RB in the league? that is INSANE! this guy is barely worth a 3rd round pick right now...and hes knee is fine which has not given him any troubles at all since he became a starter... he just has an ego that is too big for him...i odnt know what all of you guys think about this situation, but maybe because im a Bills fan and Patriots fan and they both play with class, that i respect guys who shut their mouth and play. i guess many of tou arent like that. and the only thing i can say is you cant question what i just said cuz the PAts have been at or near the top of the league since 2001.
Billingsley26 is offline   Reply With Quote