sig by CalBears99
Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu
I HAVE ISSUES!
The Fat Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2006, 05:37 AM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've never been a grunge fan.
Old 05-15-2006, 05:40 AM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Although they were grouped in with the grunge era; which they weren't, Alice in Chains - they rule. Followed by Soundgarden, they were also not grunge. Cornell has one of the best voices in rock.
Old 05-15-2006, 05:40 AM    (permalink
Fred Savage

Alice in Chains, not even close.

Kurt Cobain cant compare to Layne Staley

Jerry Cantrell is awesome.
Old 05-15-2006, 05:41 AM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Savage

Exactly.
Old 05-15-2006, 06:15 AM    (permalink
Fogartynyy2789
Veteran

Fogartynyy2789 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Fogartynyy2789 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I love all 4 but I have to rank them like this

Pearl Jam/Alice in Chains Dont base Pearl jam on any of the stuff after vs. thats not grunge
Nirvana
SoundGarden

Penn State basketball wins this decade- 0.
Fogartynyy2789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2006, 06:20 AM    (permalink

Soundgarden is #1.
Old 05-15-2006, 06:26 AM    (permalink
tigerz2350
Rookie

tigerz2350 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

layne stayley R.I.P
tigerz2350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2006, 06:31 AM    (permalink
Hurricane Ditka
Team Leader
All-Pro

Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The grunge genre is incredibly overrated. If Kurt Cobain hadn't shot himself no one would hold Nirvana in the same light they do now.

sig by VLS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey Joe View Post
I don't care...
Hurricane Ditka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2006, 06:39 AM    (permalink
Finz99
Pro Bowler

Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nirvana is OVERRATED dun dun dundundun OVERRATED
Old 05-15-2006, 07:00 AM    (permalink
iworshipbender
Pro Bowler

iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillaraiderfan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Savage

Exactly.

I SUPPORT A GREENER OREGON
iworshipbender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2006, 07:16 AM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nirvana. I love Seattle grunge bands. I was pissed the two weeks before the superbowl, our local rock station decided to boycott all music by any artist from Seattle.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2006, 07:17 AM    (permalink
birdman11

cornell does have one of the greatest voices in rock
Old 05-15-2006, 07:17 AM    (permalink
giantfAn

nirvana far and away... all the rest blow especially pearl jam... they disgust me.
Old 05-15-2006, 07:55 AM    (permalink
birdman11

has anyone heard "down in a hole" by alice in chains?
it is one of my favorites.
check it out youll like it
Old 05-15-2006, 08:09 AM    (permalink
beardown54
Veteran

beardown54 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

nirvana = most overrated band ever. every song sounds the same. not very creative. only so popular because of cobain's suicide.
Old 05-15-2006, 09:34 AM    (permalink
iworshipbender
Pro Bowler

iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by giantfAn
nirvana far and away... all the rest blow especially pearl jam... they disgust me.
listen to angry chair by alice in chains its great

I SUPPORT A GREENER OREGON
iworshipbender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006, 04:53 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not like anyone would vote for them, but you forgot to put Mother Love Bone, Mudhoney and Temple of the Dog on there
Old 05-31-2006, 04:57 PM    (permalink

Pearl Jam and it's not ever close.

What are you doing listening to real music? I thought you were a gangsta shouldn't you listen to gansta rap?
Old 05-31-2006, 05:06 PM    (permalink

Grunge $ucks.

I will take any of the classic rock bands anyday, as well as any classical composser.
Old 05-31-2006, 05:10 PM    (permalink

not even close its NIRVANA. Nevermind was a perfect album and In Utero was near perfect

Nirvana basically ended the hair bands of the 80s. Nirvana changed music in the 90s and spawn a LOT of groups and trends that are used today.

by the way Nirvana also paved the way for all the grunge bands to commercial success.
Old 05-31-2006, 05:20 PM    (permalink
The Fat Kid
Pro Bowler

The Fat Kid The Fat Kid The Fat Kid The Fat Kid The Fat Kid The Fat Kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by stingray19
not even close its NIRVANA. Nevermind was a perfect album and In Utero was near perfect

Nirvana basically ended the hair bands of the 80s. Nirvana changed music in the 90s and spawn a LOT of groups and trends that are used today.

by the way Nirvana also paved the way for all the grunge bands to commercial success.
i couldnt have said it any better, they still play nirvana on all the rock stations here regularly, and what, its been over 10 years?

sig by CalBears99
Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu
I HAVE ISSUES!
The Fat Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006, 05:21 PM    (permalink
tom
Veteran

tom smells like sex panther.tom smells like sex panther.

I don't really like nirvana, but I like them better than the rest... I voted nirvana, though I prefer the Village People or Dschinghis Khan
Old 05-31-2006, 05:23 PM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

The Pixies, very underrated.