Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Kansas City Chiefs Team Forum

Kansas City Chiefs Team Forum Discuss the Chiefs

Old 03-08-2010, 09:48 PM    (permalink
adschofield
Pro Bowler

adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneKrusher View Post
ya, most people are really down to earth and friendly around here.
Yeah, we ate at a different church each night and the dinners were soo good. I ate a lot of nanner pudding while I was up there. I think I'm going to head up there this summer to catch up with the people up there and do some fishing and hiking.

sig by BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.
adschofield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 09:48 PM    (permalink
Ho0k Em'
Pro Bowler

Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.

So who would hall rather have Jones or Fargas?
Old 03-08-2010, 09:49 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adschofield View Post
Yeah, we ate at a different church each night and the dinners were soo good. I ate a lot of nanner pudding while I was up there. I think I'm going to head up there this summer to catch up with the people up there and do some fishing and hiking.
ya, theres great fishing and hiking here.

make sure you check out the new river gorge bridge.
Old 03-08-2010, 09:51 PM    (permalink
adschofield
Pro Bowler

adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneKrusher View Post
ya, theres great fishing and hiking here.

make sure you check out the new river gorge bridge.
Thanks for tip. I'll check it out fo sho. I met a Raiders fan up there and gave him a lot of ****. How did you become a Chiefs fan?

sig by BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.
adschofield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 09:54 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Thanks for tip. I'll check it out fo sho. I met a Raiders fan up there and gave him a lot of ****. How did you become a Chiefs fan?
i was watching a Chiefs/Seahawks game in early season of 89 and saw Derrick Thomas disrupting everything it seemed on defense and Okoye was a nightmare running the ball along with Barry Word and thts how it all started for me as a KC fan.
Old 03-08-2010, 09:57 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ho0k Em' View Post
So who would hall rather have Jones or Fargas?
Thomas Jones and it isn't close. I've always been a big fan of his and he has been productive for years.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 10:02 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:

lol
ya theres a few around here.
Old 03-08-2010, 10:26 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
The Colts just released Ryan Lilja. I would absolutely love KC to sign him. He's 28 years old and is very solid. He's not the best in the NFL, but he's head and shoulders ahead of anyone on our roster, and he's been part of a winning organization.
I was shocked to see him released. He is alright but thankfully not the type of OLman the Colts are looking for now. Definitlely the small, quick, pulling type guard to use in a ZBS.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 08:31 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I got a chance to know the team last year, the players, the coaches and everyone, Chambers said. They all embraced me as soon as I came in. I was able to be successful. Matt Cassel and I built a relationship over the past three months, which I never had with a quarterback. Hes a guy I wanted to play with. He was definitely a huge part in me wanting to return.

I felt like the team had a great nucleus of guys. We were fighting and scrapping and trying to win games. No one ever gave up. Everybody practiced really hard. Those are the type of guys you want to play football with. Eventually, things are going to turn around.
Old 03-09-2010, 08:35 AM    (permalink
nepg
All-NFLDC

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lilja fits pretty well into what the Chiefs will want (athletic OLs who specialize in pass blocking).
nepg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 12:28 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kansas City Chiefs GM Scott Pioli was on 610 Sports with Nick Wright this morning and Wright didn't waste anytime with the question we're all wondering:

What's going on with Thomas Jones?

Per Pioli, Jones is still in Kansas City visiting.
Old 03-09-2010, 02:05 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
Kansas City Chiefs GM Scott Pioli was on 610 Sports with Nick Wright this morning and Wright didn't waste anytime with the question we're all wondering:

What's going on with Thomas Jones?

Per Pioli, Jones is still in Kansas City visiting.
ya, this is basically what i saw at the chiefs board last night.

hope he signs soon.
Old 03-09-2010, 04:17 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thomas Jones signed with you guys !

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 04:19 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nice pick up, he and Charles will be good for each other.

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 04:57 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We got him on the cheap too.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...om-the-chiefs/

Old 03-09-2010, 04:58 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

this is friggin Awesome!
Old 03-09-2010, 05:14 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Epic........................
Old 03-09-2010, 05:34 PM    (permalink
King Carls 5 Year Plan
Veteran

King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

LOVE IT! This is what this fan base needed, alittle hope. He will be great on the field, tremendous in the locker room and he came at a reasonable price. Couldn't ask for more. Bravo, Pioli.
King Carls 5 Year Plan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 07:36 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

We need to get some D before I start having hope.
Old 03-09-2010, 08:11 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
We need to get some D before I start having hope.
That's what the draft is for my friend!

Old 03-10-2010, 01:42 AM    (permalink
villagewarrior
Pro Bowler

villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
That's what the draft is for my friend!
So they are going McClain or Berry at 5?
villagewarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 01:51 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by villagewarrior View Post
So they are going McClain or Berry at 5?
Either or!

Old 03-10-2010, 09:49 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Shaun Smith visiting the Chiefs

Defensive lineman Shaun Smith is visiting the Chiefs this week, according to the Cincinnati Enquirer.

No deal has been reported, but Smith is clearly excited about the possibility. He's already changed his Twitter avatar to the Chiefs logo.
Old 03-10-2010, 09:54 AM    (permalink
nepg
All-NFLDC

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That's a pretty big deal. I think he'd be a solid NT for the Chiefs.
nepg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 09:57 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Worst case it would add depth to a thin position and he all ready knows RC's system.