Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 03-09-2007, 08:57 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

And it begins!!! Get ready for 4 months of NFC East supremacy threads.

I will say this in defense of TNewFan, he is right that Terrance Newman is without a doubt the best CB in the NFC East. I have him in the top 3 in the league. Everything else right here right now is trivial. Let's wait until the draft is over.
Old 03-09-2007, 08:58 PM    (permalink
TNewFan41
Veteran

TNewFan41 smells like sex panther.TNewFan41 smells like sex panther.TNewFan41 smells like sex panther.

Not better than the Cowboys, thats fore sure.

The Eagles got so lucky last year it wasn't even funny.
Old 03-09-2007, 08:58 PM    (permalink
TNewFan41
Veteran

TNewFan41 smells like sex panther.TNewFan41 smells like sex panther.TNewFan41 smells like sex panther.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post

I will say this in defense of TNewFan, he is right that Terrance Newman is without a doubt the best CB in the NFC East. I have him in the top 3 in the league. Everything else right here right now is trivial. Let's wait until the draft is over.
Thanks BBD.
Old 03-10-2007, 02:46 AM    (permalink
Modano
Veteran

Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNewFan41 View Post
It shouldn't be that low. I am kinda like T.O., I don't really do anything wrong, but everything I say gets blown out of proportion. Oh well.
LOL! You've just made my sign.

And for the Eagles' fan... yes of course Considine is better than Roy Williams

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU
Modano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 11:49 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
The Eagles are legit, but they lost their MVP when they didn't resign Garcia.
Our MVP? You've got to be kidding me! He was our #2 QB. Yeah he did a great job when Donovan was gone, but Westbrook is by far our MVP last season. You don't know what you are talking about.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 11:51 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

You lost to Detroit with the NFC East on the line. If it wasn't for them beating you, they would have had the #1 pick. YOu guys lost to the team that should have had the #1 pick, with the NFC East on the line.

Old 03-10-2007, 11:56 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modano View Post
LOL! You've just made my sign.

And for the Eagles' fan... yes of course Considine is better than Roy Williams
I messed up the greater than sign on that one, but Williams is not all that much better than him anyway. All he can do is cover the run, if you throw a pass his way, he falls apart. He is a monster against the run, I'll give him that, but he is horrible against the pass. Besides if I would compare our best safety to your best safety, Dawkins would beat him every time, and Considine is eqaul with Watkins if not, a little better.

Old 03-10-2007, 11:57 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post

Thats why the Eagles rip him apart every time we play them. All I've seen of Newman is him looking at our WRs catch a ball and give us a first down or touchdown.

Old 03-10-2007, 11:59 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

I'm gonna stop this now, because it is pointless.

Old 03-10-2007, 12:03 PM    (permalink
TNewFan41
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
Thats why the Eagles rip him apart every time we play them. All I've seen of Newman is him looking at our WRs catch a ball and give us a first down or touchdown.
LMFAO!!!!!

Newman gave up NO catches in the 1st game, and 1 catch in the game on christmas day. Yea you really burnt him. He is easily the best CB in the NFC East, if not the NFC, and should have been the #1 CB in the pro-bowl.

Even a giants fan agrees with me, and BBD is one of the most respectable posters on this site. If you don't think Newman is the best CB in the East, you are the biggest homer I have ever say, even bigger than me.

And don't bring that losing to the lions crap into this, we are talking about next season, and we are better than you now. We were better last year too actually.
Old 03-10-2007, 12:21 PM    (permalink
TNewFan41
Veteran

How bout we settle this the right way, A poll.
Old 03-10-2007, 12:23 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
Yeah it's fun to play make believe. I do it all the time.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 12:24 PM    (permalink
TNewFan41
Veteran

LOL, I just made the poll, now we will see what everyone thinks.
Old 03-10-2007, 12:29 PM    (permalink
Eaglez.Fan
All-Pro

Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

You've got to be kidding. The best QB in the NFC gets injured by complete fluke and you say we got lucky!?!
Old 03-10-2007, 12:34 PM    (permalink
TNewFan41
Veteran

Yes. You weren't good with McNabb either.

And you no Newman is the best CB in the east, by far.
Old 03-10-2007, 12:36 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglez.Fan View Post
You've got to be kidding. The best QB in the NFC gets injured by complete fluke and you say we got lucky!?!
Tony Romo wasn't injured. :P

Last edited by Paul : 03-10-2007 at 12:49 PM.
Old 03-10-2007, 01:44 PM    (permalink
Eaglez.Fan
All-Pro

Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yes. You weren't good with McNabb either.

And you no Newman is the best CB in the east, by far.
I disagree with the 1st but agree with the 2nd.
Old 03-10-2007, 01:57 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Mcnabb was on pace to have his best year by far before the injury. They were as good before as they were after with Garcia there. So saying they were not good with McNabb at Qb is just ridiculous.