Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Buffalo Bills Team Forum

Buffalo Bills Team Forum Discuss the Bills

Old 03-09-2010, 01:15 PM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Tebow is interesting to me for the bills, on one hand he does fit the system that the new coach is going to be instilling on the team, see Thigpen. But on the other hand i do not think that he has the arm to succeed in buffalo. so to me it is a wash.
roidrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 11:34 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roidrunner View Post
Tebow is interesting to me for the bills, on one hand he does fit the system that the new coach is going to be instilling on the team, see Thigpen. But on the other hand i do not think that he has the arm to succeed in buffalo. so to me it is a wash.
how is the whole job thing going, man?
Old 03-10-2010, 06:56 AM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

I have to wait till june/july cause as of right now they dont have a job opening. But it is looking like they are going towards football operations for me. Which is exciting. i just have to wait, that is the biggest problem right now. So i am doing some sub teaching in the mean time to keep the money flowing in, cause i need to pay some bills.
Old 03-10-2010, 11:58 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Liar. You're responsible for Cornell Green, admit it!
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 01:26 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roidrunner View Post
I have to wait till june/july cause as of right now they dont have a job opening. But it is looking like they are going towards football operations for me. Which is exciting. i just have to wait, that is the biggest problem right now. So i am doing some sub teaching in the mean time to keep the money flowing in, cause i need to pay some bills.

Don't need ya

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 03:47 PM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
Liar. You're responsible for Cornell Green, admit it!
i would not have gone after him if i was there.
Old 03-10-2010, 03:55 PM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

i like Skelton from Fordham in the third round for the Bills, Strong arm and accurate, with good size. The biggest knock on him is that he went to a small school. But with Flacco we see that it is not that big of a deal
Old 03-12-2010, 11:25 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am starting to get the feeling that no matter who we draft, they will be doomed to failure once they pull that Bills jersey on.
Old 03-13-2010, 12:02 AM    (permalink
ruthlessrussian
Rookie

ruthlessrussian is a cocksman.ruthlessrussian is a cocksman.ruthlessrussian is a cocksman.ruthlessrussian is a cocksman.ruthlessrussian is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
I am starting to get the feeling that no matter who we draft, they will be doomed to failure once they pull that Bills jersey on.
No matter which QB we draft or are you talking about anybody with draft in general? If it's the latter you mean I would have to say that is pretty much wrong. We draft well, not great but well. We just don't retain our great players thus we have to draft replacements. Ralph doesn't like to pay his "Bills".
Old 03-13-2010, 12:06 AM    (permalink
ruthlessrussian
Rookie

ruthlessrussian is a cocksman.ruthlessrussian is a cocksman.ruthlessrussian is a cocksman.ruthlessrussian is a cocksman.ruthlessrussian is a cocksman.

By the way...
What are your guy's thoughts on Jimmy Kennedy to fill our NT spot? I can't say that I have seen him enough to come up with an answer to that myself. He seems to have the size. Possible late bloomer? What do you think, sign him or not?
Old 03-13-2010, 12:14 AM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

i would not think he is worth the money. never really produced much since being drafted by the rams.
Old 03-13-2010, 01:11 PM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kennedy would make a nice DE imo.
redbills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 07:09 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruthlessrussian View Post
No matter which QB we draft or are you talking about anybody with draft in general? If it's the latter you mean I would have to say that is pretty much wrong. We draft well, not great but well. We just don't retain our great players thus we have to draft replacements. Ralph doesn't like to pay his "Bills".
QB, my bad.
Old 03-15-2010, 10:37 AM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Vikings re-signed DT Jimmy Kennedy to a two-year, $6 million contract.
Cool so far we have brought in a RT that is a penalty machine.
Old 03-16-2010, 08:16 AM    (permalink
Poz51
Pro Bowler

Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbills View Post
Cool so far we have brought in a RT that is a penalty machine.
Who says these are your daddy's same old Bills??
Old 03-16-2010, 09:06 AM    (permalink
BuffaloBillsFan
Rookie

BuffaloBillsFan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Only if we had kept Jason Peters, we would have so much more flexibility in this year's draft, sigh.
BuffaloBillsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 09:34 AM    (permalink
Poz51
Pro Bowler

Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffaloBillsFan View Post
Only if we had kept Jason Peters, we would have so much more flexibility in this year's draft, sigh.
Or drafted Oher last year, then maybe a guy like Graham would make a lot of sense, either way we would have more flexibility... It would be nice to see this team not draft a project...
Old 03-16-2010, 05:55 PM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

A.Davis signs 2 years deal, looks like no Rolando : (
Old 03-16-2010, 10:39 PM    (permalink
BuffaloBillsFan
Rookie

BuffaloBillsFan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Hey, on the plus side, we signed Dwan Edwards, he looks like he will be a starter for us, Baltimore fans spoke highly of the guy and over at bb.com & bz.com they're talking this guy up too, not to mention Andra Davis is an upgrade over Kawika Mitchell, imo. Not bad, we still need a true NT though otherwise the 3-4 isn't going to work.
BuffaloBillsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 09:10 AM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

Dwan Edwards, sweet!
Old 03-17-2010, 09:18 AM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is our big free agenct day, gents. Take the players we are courting to South Buffalo, get wasted, sign contract at 1 Bills Drive.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 07:18 PM    (permalink
ruthlessrussian
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
QB, my bad.
No worries
Old 03-17-2010, 07:20 PM    (permalink
ruthlessrussian
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
This is our big free agenct day, gents. Take the players we are courting to South Buffalo, get wasted, sign contract at 1 Bills Drive.
Alcohol does amazing things doesn't it. Got to love it B)
Old 03-20-2010, 11:56 AM    (permalink
H.O.O.D
Veteran

H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruthlessrussian View Post
By the way...
What are your guy's thoughts on Jimmy Kennedy to fill our NT spot? I can't say that I have seen him enough to come up with an answer to that myself. He seems to have the size. Possible late bloomer? What do you think, sign him or not?
He failed in the Jet's 3-4 under Mangini. If I was Buffalo I'd kick Bryan Robinson's tires since Arizona let him test the waters in FA. He's is older but could be a stopgap while you groom a youngster (ie Cam Thomas, Linval Joseph).
Old 03-21-2010, 10:09 AM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://bloggingthedraft.com/2010/03/the-bull-market/

Take a look at my blog guys, I bring up the Bills a couple of times!
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote