Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 03-09-2007, 05:32 PM    (permalink
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler

Man_Of_Steel hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathbyStat View Post
I can't stand Kendall Simmons or Cedric Wilson they sucks hard.

And I hated the drafting of Santonio Holmes.

Big Ben will be hated if he plays poorly this year.
Big Ben will never be hated. As a Steelers fan thats disgraceful of you to say.
Man_Of_Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 05:42 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man_Of_Steel View Post
Falcon fans love D. hall
I'm not talking about Falcons fans. That isn't the purpose of this thread. It's who is hated by the outsider fan base.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 05:46 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shavedaeyebrow2 View Post
Definitely Kimo or Dewayne Robertson or JUSTIN MCAREINS! Hate them all. Let's not forget Kevan Barlow.

Doug Jolley and Anthony Becht used to be up there.

Vinny was a funny story though, we hated him in the game, but loved him when he would rejoin the team after leaving. THen hated him again when he played.
What happened with J-Mac? He was money his last year with us, and I thought he was pretty productive his first couple of years with the Jets. Did he get buried with the emergence of Cotchery or did he just lose the job? I heard he was a possible cut...is that true? I'd like to see us bring him back in the fold.
Pit Bull #53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 05:50 PM    (permalink
Zim3031
Pro Bowler

Zim3031 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pit Bull #53 View Post
What happened with J-Mac? He was money his last year with us, and I thought he was pretty productive his first couple of years with the Jets. Did he get buried with the emergence of Cotchery or did he just lose the job? I heard he was a possible cut...is that true? I'd like to see us bring him back in the fold.
He's horrible, he's slow and doesn't create any separation, his hands are like freakin' bricks and whenever he actually does get open and Pennington makes a good pass, he loses focus and falls on his ass. Not to mention he wusses out everytime a defender is about to make a big hit. His only plus was that he had good size.

He's essentially the anti-Cotchery.
Zim3031 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 05:55 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zim3031 View Post
He's horrible, he's slow and doesn't create any separation, his hands are like freakin' bricks and whenever he actually does get open and Pennington makes a good pass, he loses focus and falls on his ass. Not to mention he wusses out everytime a defender is about to make a big hit. His only plus was that he had good size.

He's essentially the anti-Cotchery.
Well, sounds like he is hated, lol. That's kinda odd since he was a pretty good deep threat when he was with us.
Pit Bull #53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 05:56 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen View Post
By other teams...I dunno.

In the team, Byron Leftwich is hated alot by some fans.
Packer fans hated Darius for awhile.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 05:58 PM    (permalink
doingthisinsteadofwork
All-Pro

doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.

Randy Moss.
Old 03-09-2007, 05:58 PM    (permalink
Zim3031
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pit Bull #53 View Post
Well, sounds like he is hated, lol. That's kinda odd since he was a pretty good deep threat when he was with us.
maybe he is a good deep threat, the stats wouldn't really show it seeing as how he probably would drop any big play that he has a chance to make. I have no idea how he has gotten so progressively worse since he's been a Jet. He started out as a decent/average player, but he's turned to complete crap.
Old 03-09-2007, 05:59 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zim3031 View Post
maybe he is a good deep threat, the stats wouldn't really show it seeing as how he probably would drop any big play that he has a chance to make. I have no idea how he has gotten so progressively worse since he's been a Jet. He started out as a decent/average player, but he's turned to complete crap.
Probably a confidence issue.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 06:03 PM    (permalink
TPFKA#1SaintsFan
Pro Bowler

TPFKA#1SaintsFan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.TPFKA#1SaintsFan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Buncha jealous...
The Poster Formerly Known As #1SaintsFan

Sig by jkpigskin
TPFKA#1SaintsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 06:05 PM    (permalink
Zim3031
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
Probably a confidence issue.
That certainly wouldn't surprise me seeing as how some of his questionable work ethics have landed him in Mangini's doghouse and Cotchery (and pretty much ever receiver on the roster actually) have superceded him on the depth chart.
Old 03-10-2007, 09:23 AM    (permalink
Flyboy
All-Pro

Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Screw TPFKA#1SaintsFan for beating me to the punch.
The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer
Flyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 09:41 AM    (permalink
ny10804
All-Pro

ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
Packer fans hated Darius for awhile.

And it wasn't exactly underserved.

ny10804 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 09:47 AM    (permalink
Chief49er
Rookie

Chief49er could make a wolverine purr.Chief49er could make a wolverine purr.Chief49er could make a wolverine purr.Chief49er could make a wolverine purr.Chief49er could make a wolverine purr.Chief49er could make a wolverine purr.

Kwame Harris
Old 03-10-2007, 10:36 AM    (permalink
jetsfan3
All-Pro

jetsfan3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Three Players on the Jets:

Justin McDropins
Dewayne Robertbust
Kimo Van Suckelhoffen
Old 03-10-2007, 11:16 AM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't hate anyone on the Browns, but if I had to pick I'd say either Braylon Edwards or Jamal Lewis simply because they are malcharacters who played for Michigan and Baltimore whom I hate passionaletly.

I love Winslow though, he's the hardest working player on the team and he actually catches the ball and gets first downs and doesn't suck like half the team.
Old 03-10-2007, 11:34 AM    (permalink
RaVeNFaNaCtIc
Rookie

RaVeNFaNaCtIc hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

B.J. Ward for the ravens.

Give Kyle Boller 1 Last Chance
#1 supporter of Demetrius Williams!
I used to be MaddenPlayer52
RaVeNFaNaCtIc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 12:15 PM    (permalink
Philliez01
All-Pro

Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
I know everyone will disagree with me but I don't like Marvin Harrison at all. He never goes across the middle, tries to make the catch were he might get layed out by a saftey, or even makes an effort to get YAC. He just takes the ball and steps out of bounds. In the Super Bowl he went across the middle once and on that play he got hurt. It's just frustrating to watch him play and he gets all this praise for being such a great reciever.
So you don't think he's a great reciever because he goes out of bounds? Damn, who is good then. . . .

Anyway, it's obvious Peyton Manning. If you aren't a Colts fan, odds are you probably hate Manning and I do know there are people who do like him; but it's mostly the other way around.

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece
Philliez01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 12:31 PM    (permalink
remix 6
Pro Bowler

remix 6 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

For Patriots its

-Chad Jackson - they seem to hate him missing most of rookie year..the BUST jury has been out since week 5 :\

-Reche Caldwell - for the drops in playoff game

- Marquise hill - BUST DE ..2nd round waste

-Ben Watson - not too many were happy with his fumbles this year

-Laurence Maroney - some question him because he didnt do well in playoffs..w.e

i only agree with 1 of them really..Hill.

you can say Patriot fans do not like young guys who are learning. :\
remix 6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 01:16 PM    (permalink
Race for the Heisman
Veteran

Race for the Heisman is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairRace for the Heisman is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairRace for the Heisman is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairRace for the Heisman is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairRace for the Heisman is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairRace for the Heisman is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairRace for the Heisman is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairRace for the Heisman is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairRace for the Heisman is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairRace for the Heisman is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairRace for the Heisman is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Not exacty a Raven's fan but Ray Lewis seems to polarize opinions in some people.

Pacman Jones is another guy who people seem to love to hate right now.

Last edited by Race for the Heisman : 03-10-2007 at 01:19 PM.
Race for the Heisman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 01:22 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ny10804 View Post
Brett Favre.
Most people like Favre, they hate Packers fans (and the media) who completely overate him.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 01:32 PM    (permalink
dware_94

let me think here..probably TO
Old 03-10-2007, 02:34 PM    (permalink
BuffaloDraftGeek
Rookie

BuffaloDraftGeek hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Willis Mcgahee, o wait, he's gone. :)

No one.
Old 03-10-2007, 02:36 PM    (permalink
BuffaloDraftGeek
Rookie

BuffaloDraftGeek hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Bills fans do, however, hate shawn marriman (though he's not on the bills). Taunting opposing teams fans doesn't get you far.
Old 03-10-2007, 02:46 PM    (permalink
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler

Man_Of_Steel hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ny10804 View Post
And it wasn't exactly underserved.

Love seeing a Packer get crushed.
Man_Of_Steel is offline   Reply With Quote