Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Detroit Lions Team Forum

Detroit Lions Team Forum Discuss the Lions

Old 03-08-2010, 04:23 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default zac follett is insane

http://apps.detnews.com/apps/blogs/l...hp?blogid=2052

at around the 1:46 mark i half expected to see him being chased by a lion. good stuff though.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 04:36 PM    (permalink
SINCE1978
Veteran

SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That was cool. The Cat Haven in Fresno .. .I'll be on the look out for more charitable opportunities involving them & Mr. Follett.

He is the man, I liked him before but my fondness for #49 just went up exponentially!! I hope he is in the future plans for more than just special teams ... Gun & Schwartz must love his no fear mentality.
Old 03-08-2010, 05:27 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i wonder what mayhew thought when the tiger starting getting possessive of his helmet at the beginning and then drug is tooth over his arm at the end.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Old 03-09-2010, 11:22 PM    (permalink
frubulubu
Veteran

frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I use to live in Fresno, didnt know about this place. I will have to check it out when I go back in the summer. Can Follet bring Matthews, when he comes back?
frubulubu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 08:11 AM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

lmao, i just found the random videos of him trying to rap on his site. i like the energy...just has to work on the singing, lighting, and camera work.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Old 03-14-2010, 03:57 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

update-is a real safari to africa next for follett?

http://www.mlive.com/lions/index.ssf...ght_regre.html

Quote:
"Let's put those lions exactly where they were - there's a reason they're at the Cat Haven,'' Schwartz said. "They used to be lions. Let's not give Zack too much credit for getting in. When he makes the trip to a safari in Africa and gets out in the wild, then maybe he'll prove something.''
Schwartz paused for a quick moment and then said, "I've just thrown the gauntlet down to him and that's probably not a good idea. Knowing him, that's not a good thing to do.''

Prowler's Newb Guide