Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 03-10-2007, 06:39 PM    (permalink
rainbeaukid2
All-Pro

rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAYareaRB View Post
I hate the play of Kwame Harris
me too

(10 characters)
Old 03-10-2007, 06:54 PM    (permalink
zoinks
Rookie

zoinks hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I can't believe none of my fellow Titans fans have mentioned Pacman Jones.
zoinks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 07:07 PM    (permalink
Jimmy
All-Pro

Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

the broncos officially hate donnie edwards. pick a damn team so we can harrass one.
Jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 07:13 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
A lot of fans seem to hate DeAngelo Hall and Michael Vick.

VICK SUXXXXXXXX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11one!11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 07:41 PM    (permalink
stl9erfan
Veteran

stl9erfan could make a wolverine purr.stl9erfan could make a wolverine purr.stl9erfan could make a wolverine purr.stl9erfan could make a wolverine purr.stl9erfan could make a wolverine purr.stl9erfan could make a wolverine purr.stl9erfan could make a wolverine purr.

two players on the 49ers:

The first, most obvious one is Kwame Harris. Personally, I think he's okay, a good runblocker whose biggest weakness is facing speed-rushers, but he's been improving fairly steadily and has played a good role in Frank Gore's success. He's hated mostly because 1) a good speed rusher like Leonard Little can occassionally make him look just completely silly and 2) he seems to get called for holding penalties at the worst possible times-- I can't even count how many times long pass plays or runs were called back because of Kwame's penalties.

The second guy, which I don't understand as much, is ILB Derek Smith. I think the perception is that he's not physical enough, which I've never really understood. Basically, from my point of view, he's been a solid defensive leader for SF for the past 6 or 7 years, plays through injuries, and is always in the right place. Still, it seems like every 49ers fan wants to see the guy benched in favor of Brandon Moore, who is certainly a flashier player and can really play well at times, but hasn't shown the kind of consistency that's made Smith the starter for so many years. IMO if Singletary likes Smith, and Nolan likes Smith, I'm smart enough to trust their judgment on the matter.
Old 03-10-2007, 07:45 PM    (permalink
Titans10
Veteran

Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. Pacman Jones

2(a). Lamont Thompson
2(b). Reynaldo Hill

All-hail Bulluck
Titans10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 07:56 PM    (permalink
Jay
Pro Bowler

Jay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Probably Rodney Harrison...
Old 03-10-2007, 08:11 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The most hated Bengal (by our fans) last year was Tory James but thankfully he's gone now.
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 09:04 PM    (permalink
TNewFan41
Veteran

TNewFan41 smells like sex panther.TNewFan41 smells like sex panther.TNewFan41 smells like sex panther.

Cowboys' is obviously T.O., although he doesn't really do anything wrong.

I would have to say Brady James, he just pisses me off.
Old 03-10-2007, 09:05 PM    (permalink
remix 6
Pro Bowler

remix 6 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay View Post
Probably Rodney Harrison...
not by the our fans...we LOVE Rodney

maybe by league players but not any fans actually...the reason people hate Patriot players is because Tom and BB = Genius

Who do Patriot fans hate on other teams: Kevin Mawae and Shawne Merriman
Mawae - cheap bastard
Merriman - "im gonna rip Brady's head off but i choke in playoffs and im a juice head"
remix 6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 10:11 PM    (permalink
Draft King
All-Pro

Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Michael Vick for sure.
Draft King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 11:10 PM    (permalink
757Dawg
Rookie

757Dawg is a cocksman.757Dawg is a cocksman.757Dawg is a cocksman.757Dawg is a cocksman.757Dawg is a cocksman.

Without question, it's 'The Solider' Kellen Winslow.

I can speak for all Browns fans when I say I couldn't be any more thankful for K2. We've been forced to watch anemic, lifeless football since 1999 and adding a player/individual like Kellen was something this franchise desperately needed.
757Dawg is offline   Reply With Quote