Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-23-2010, 08:28 AM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Here's an article about the 2-hour season finale coming up. When executive producer says we'll be left " very satisfied," I have to think it means Chuck and Sarah will quit leading us on.

A significant death scares me, but as long as it's not Jeffster, Chuck, Sarah, Casey, or Awesome, I can live with it. Anyways this is the entire article, and I highlighted a couple points I think are significant and have me geeked. Can't wait.

Quote:
You already know that Chuck’s May 24 season finale will showcase ear-splitting music. But what you may not know is that two-hour capper will also feature (warning major spoilers)…

at least one significant death, a childhood flashback with Chuck (Zachary Levi), Ellie (Sarah Lancaster), and Pops Bartwoski (Scott Bakula), and “two big game-changing twists” that exec producer Josh Schwartz promises will top last year’s. “This finale will leave fans very satisfied,” he continues, “and yet talking about what’s to come for a knock-on-wood Season 4.”

Speaking of which, Schwartz says the episode is not intended to function as a series finale should NBC do the wrong thing and cancel the show.

Much like last year, we’re putting all of our chips on the table,” he says.

We are going to drive our fans into a frenzy.”

Here are a few more “chips” to get you pumped for the big finish:

* Casey’s Crown Vic returns in a big way.
* Chuck has a mustache in the episode.
* Big Mike will have a very romantic scene with a Subway sandwich.

So, are you pumped?!?!
http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/03/...nale-spoilers/

They sure are hitting us heavy with the Subway advertisements though...

Whistler6 is offline   Reply With Quote