Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-11-2007, 12:59 AM    (permalink
GiantRutgersFan
Veteran

GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Rank the NFC East and their likely records next season.

I know the draft is still ahead, as well as free agency, but still do it just for fun.

Also I think a good idea for a forum would be to have a divisional forum, like what we have for team forums.

Anyways heres what I think and why

Giants (11-5)- I think the G-Men, when healthy, are a great football team. Last year we had the most difficult schedule in the league. This year is a cakewalk in comparasion. Plus i predict a breakout season for Eli

Eagles (10-6)- Not too much has changed for the Eagles. This is assuming that Mcnabb doesnt suffer a hangover from that injury, or suffer another one... In a way this is a make or break season for Mcnabb. If he struggles or doesnt finish the season out, theres gonna be a lot of talk about him. But I think the Eagles are gonna be about the same as they were last year. They got a solid team and should make the Playoffs as a wildcard.

Cowboys (9-7)- I really dont know what they lack on offense. They have 2 great recievers, a good running attack, a good TE, and a top 10 offensive line. However, I think that Romo is more of a flash in the pan, rather then a great QB. Not that I think he will suck, but I think that he will be a pretty average QB next year. Plus theres some question marks on D.

Redskins (5-11)- they made some offseason moves, but they always do. I think that they are gonna regress this season. There complete lack of a draft (minus #6 overall) is gonna come back to hurt them imo. Plus they have an inexpeirenced QB