Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 03-11-2007, 12:52 PM    (permalink
CW99
Rookie

CW99 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

1)Eagles 11-5
2)Giants9-7
3)Redskins 6-10
4)Dallas 3-13
Old 03-11-2007, 12:56 PM    (permalink
703SKINS202
Pro Bowler

703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

how bout, who cares, this is all menusha anyways.... skins could go 12-4 dalls could go 13-3 skins could go 4-12 eagles could go 6-10..... no one knows and no one should care right now

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao
703SKINS202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 12:56 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh and Toon, to answer some of your concerns

1. The age of Runyan and their LT won't be an issue. They have Justice waiting in the wings in case one of them goes down. Justice played great at LT in the PS, and is a natural RT. If Runyan goes down, Justice can spell him at RT, and they wouldn't miss a beat at all. I'll go as far as saying that Justice has PB potential at RT if he started today. So theyre fine in this regard.

2. Reid will find his Stallworth replacement in the draft. Thats most likely why they let go of Stallworth. When healthy, he provided a spark to the pass game, but with the crop of WR talent being so deep this year, Reid can probably find a replacement in the 2nd, maybe even 3rd round of this draft. I wouldn't be suprised to see Anthony Gonzalez in an Eagles uniform. He's an Andy Reid type of guy.

Last edited by bigbluedefense : 03-11-2007 at 01:04 PM.
bigbluedefense is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 01:08 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. Eagles
2. Cowboys
3. Redskins
4. Giants
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 01:13 PM    (permalink
toonsterwu
Legend

toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

bbd -

this is based on the assumption that Justice is ready. While preseason is intriguing and helpful, I don't read that much into it due to the vanilla packages often used. I wasn't actually a big fan of Justice coming out (there were those on this board last year that thought he was better than Brick).

While they are likely to add a WR in the draft, the track record of young WR's learning the system is a bit spottier than recent trends would suggest. It's a fairly difficult system to learn for WR's, with many variable nuances. Certainly, they've done a better job in recent years of identifying WR's, but there's a hit or miss factor out there.
toonsterwu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 01:18 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toonsterwu View Post
bbd -

this is based on the assumption that Justice is ready. While preseason is intriguing and helpful, I don't read that much into it due to the vanilla packages often used. I wasn't actually a big fan of Justice coming out (there were those on this board last year that thought he was better than Brick).

While they are likely to add a WR in the draft, the track record of young WR's learning the system is a bit spottier than recent trends would suggest. It's a fairly difficult system to learn for WR's, with many variable nuances. Certainly, they've done a better job in recent years of identifying WR's, but there's a hit or miss factor out there.
Both true. Every team has X factors. Some more than others. We really don't know what will happen because we can never accurately predict how these x factors will unfold during the season. Im assuming Justice is ready, at least at RT anyways, but I could be wrong.

And the thing with WRs that should scare Eagles fans, as you eluded to, is that its difficult for a WR to make immediate impact. Usually, they have much better sophomore years compared to their rookie season. So I definately get what youre saying.

So yeah, its all a crapshoot right now. Its always fun to have intelligent banter about it though.
Old 03-11-2007, 01:19 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is the NFC East the only division in the NFL or something?

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 01:21 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post
Is the NFC East the only division in the NFL or something?
No...but we are the coolest

Old 03-11-2007, 01:38 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm going to put this in even though it is way too early. I will try to be unbiased.
1. Eagles: 11-5 or 12-4 (You have no idea how much I want to put 16-0 just to piss TNew off)
2. Cowboys: 10-6 or 11-5 All depends on Romo and the defense.
3. Giants: 7-9 or 8-8 Once again, depends on Qb and defense. The loss of Tiki will hurt them though.
4. Redskins: 6-10 or 7-9 Another situation that depends on the QB and defense. Basically the whole NFC East has to concentrate on those this off-season.

There are a lot of questions in the NFC East going into the upcoming season. The return of Donovan and Kearse next season are vital. From what I here, there have been no major setbacks, and there are even rumors that Kearse could have been back in tim for the playoffs, but I doubt those rumors are true. The D-line of the Eagles needs to do better at the POA, thus improving their whole run defense. Our O-line is set for years adn we have our future starters already pencilled in. Herremans is more of a tackle, and will take over for Runyan when he is gone. Justice will take over for Thomas, and Jean-Gilles will give us one of the biggest inside three O-linemen (along with Andrews and Jackson) in the whole NFL. I see very little hole in our O-line. We have one of the most talented RBs in the NFL in Westbrook, all we need is a power RB to go with him. And one of the top 4 QBs in the NFL when he is healthy. I must say I strongly disagree with toonster that Dawkins declined this year. I could see it happening in the next two years though.

Cowboys have to develop Romo so he can become a more effective QB. Dallas has a good O-line, but I don't see it as top 10. They have two good RBs but there is a question over who should be the starter. Personally, I am a fan of Marion Barber. Pat Watkins could develop into a good FS, if the Cowboys fans would just give him a chance. And Roy Williams is a very good SS. He is one of the best safeties in the whole league against the run, and a player I really like as well, but he is not so good in coverage. Their LB corp seems OK, but maybe some more improvements there. I think they could benefit if they could get some more playing time out of Carpenter. (I think thats what his name is) Ware is the Cowboys one good D-linemen, but otherwise need to improve that area as well. I'm not even going to touch the CBs, I don't want TNew to pop an artery. One thing I would like to say, FS is a very important part of the defense TNew.
Redskins: I like what I have seen out of Campbell so far and it worries me a little. They have a very good 1-2 punch at RB and that will help Campbell out immensely. They have a very good TE in Cooley, another player I am a fan of. But their O-line is not all that good, especially with the loss of Dochery, they will need to find ways to improve that as well. They need tons of help at the D-line and I think they will go with it at pick #6, whether it be DT or DE help is needed at both of those spots. The LB corp is so-so, about the same as the Eagles,maybe a little bit better, but the Eagles have young talent that may jump them ahead. They have a good secondary and Smoot will definitely help them out.

The Giants could have either a really good or really bad season this year. It all hinges on Eli. In my opinion, Eli needs to step it up big to fill the void left by Tiki. They have a good thunder and thunder backfeild, but it is hard to see how that will work out. I am a real big fan of Brandon Jacobs, one of the few guys in the league who I would want to be with the Eagles behind Westbrook. They have one of the best TE's in the league in Shockey, who I am a fan of as well, especially after the play against the Eagles where he lost his helmet, but proceeded to drag two of our defenders for a few yards. There O-line is something that will need to be addressed, along with the now gaping holes in LB and secondary. They have a very good set of DEs in Strahan (another player who I am a fan of)and Umeniora (probably spelled that wrong), but they need more help at DT. An underrated need for the Giants now is Kicker, because we know how close and hard fought the NFC East games can be sometimes, and a Kicker who is able to be consistent is very important in the NFL. This is a position the Redskins should be looking at as well.
But to end this post, I would like to say how great it is that TNew can predict the future, saying that Donovan will be hurt again next year and how all of the other things he has happening. I have one thing to say about all of that stuff... Anyone smell that? Its a big steamy pile of B.S. and it is coming right from the mind of TNewFan41.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 01:41 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Both true. Every team has X factors. Some more than others. We really don't know what will happen because we can never accurately predict how these x factors will unfold during the season. Im assuming Justice is ready, at least at RT anyways, but I could be wrong.

And the thing with WRs that should scare Eagles fans, as you eluded to, is that its difficult for a WR to make immediate impact. Usually, they have much better sophomore years compared to their rookie season. So I definately get what youre saying.

So yeah, its all a crapshoot right now. Its always fun to have intelligent banter about it though.
It seems very likely that we are bringing in Kevin Curtis to be our #2 receiver, but though Justice is an unknown, I have heard nothing but spectacular news on Justice. Not only does the coaching staff think he will be a great LT, but there have been no reports of him being in trouble, which was the main reason he fell to the second round. We have a lot of other X-factors though. Chris Gocong is supposed to be our SAM but there has been very little to report about him, so I don't know how that is going. He is from Cal-poly and is a very intelligent guy, so I expect a "bright" (haha) future form him. Jeremy Bloom needs to get in football shape, because we don't want to have Mahe returning kicks again.

Last edited by eaglesalltheway : 03-11-2007 at 01:47 PM.
Old 03-11-2007, 02:48 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is andy reid even coming back this year

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 02:52 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by neko4 View Post
Is andy reid even coming back this year
Of course he is. He is fixing the situation with his sons. As a matter of fact, on Friday, he came to the Eagles NovaCare complex and talked to Kevin Curtis and called Mike Doss to try to convince him to consider playing with the Eagles. I think the situation is dying down a little bit, though the road ahead is still bumpy. He will probably be back sometime around the draft, if I had to guess, but it may be sooner or later, that is just my guess. Tony Dungy didn't miss a single game with the tragic situation with his son, so I find it very unlikely (practically imposssible) AR misses next season.

Old 03-11-2007, 02:56 PM    (permalink
TNewFan41
Veteran

TNewFan41 smells like sex panther.TNewFan41 smells like sex panther.TNewFan41 smells like sex panther.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
I'm going to put this in even though it is way too early. I will try to be unbiased.
1. Eagles: 11-5 or 12-4 (You have no idea how much I want to put 16-0 just to piss TNew off)
2. Cowboys: 10-6 or 11-5 All depends on Romo and the defense.
3. Giants: 7-9 or 8-8 Once again, depends on Qb and defense. The loss of Tiki will hurt them though.
4. Redskins: 6-10 or 7-9 Another situation that depends on the QB and defense. Basically the whole NFC East has to concentrate on those this off-season.

There are a lot of questions in the NFC East going into the upcoming season. The return of Donovan and Kearse next season are vital. From what I here, there have been no major setbacks, and there are even rumors that Kearse could have been back in tim for the playoffs, but I doubt those rumors are true. The D-line of the Eagles needs to do better at the POA, thus improving their whole run defense. Our O-line is set for years adn we have our future starters already pencilled in. Herremans is more of a tackle, and will take over for Runyan when he is gone. Justice will take over for Thomas, and Jean-Gilles will give us one of the biggest inside three O-linemen (along with Andrews and Jackson) in the whole NFL. I see very little hole in our O-line. We have one of the most talented RBs in the NFL in Westbrook, all we need is a power RB to go with him. And one of the top 4 QBs in the NFL when he is healthy. I must say I strongly disagree with toonster that Dawkins declined this year. I could see it happening in the next two years though.

Cowboys have to develop Romo so he can become a more effective QB. Dallas has a good O-line, but I don't see it as top 10. They have two good RBs but there is a question over who should be the starter. Personally, I am a fan of Marion Barber. Pat Watkins could develop into a good FS, if the Cowboys fans would just give him a chance. And Roy Williams is a very good SS. He is one of the best safeties in the whole league against the run, and a player I really like as well, but he is not so good in coverage. Their LB corp seems OK, but maybe some more improvements there. I think they could benefit if they could get some more playing time out of Carpenter. (I think thats what his name is) Ware is the Cowboys one good D-linemen, but otherwise need to improve that area as well. I'm not even going to touch the CBs, I don't want TNew to pop an artery. One thing I would like to say, FS is a very important part of the defense TNew.
Redskins: I like what I have seen out of Campbell so far and it worries me a little. They have a very good 1-2 punch at RB and that will help Campbell out immensely. They have a very good TE in Cooley, another player I am a fan of. But their O-line is not all that good, especially with the loss of Dochery, they will need to find ways to improve that as well. They need tons of help at the D-line and I think they will go with it at pick #6, whether it be DT or DE help is needed at both of those spots. The LB corp is so-so, about the same as the Eagles,maybe a little bit better, but the Eagles have young talent that may jump them ahead. They have a good secondary and Smoot will definitely help them out.

The Giants could have either a really good or really bad season this year. It all hinges on Eli. In my opinion, Eli needs to step it up big to fill the void left by Tiki. They have a good thunder and thunder backfeild, but it is hard to see how that will work out. I am a real big fan of Brandon Jacobs, one of the few guys in the league who I would want to be with the Eagles behind Westbrook. They have one of the best TE's in the league in Shockey, who I am a fan of as well, especially after the play against the Eagles where he lost his helmet, but proceeded to drag two of our defenders for a few yards. There O-line is something that will need to be addressed, along with the now gaping holes in LB and secondary. They have a very good set of DEs in Strahan (another player who I am a fan of)and Umeniora (probably spelled that wrong), but they need more help at DT. An underrated need for the Giants now is Kicker, because we know how close and hard fought the NFC East games can be sometimes, and a Kicker who is able to be consistent is very important in the NFL. This is a position the Redskins should be looking at as well.
But to end this post, I would like to say how great it is that TNew can predict the future, saying that Donovan will be hurt again next year and how all of the other things he has happening. I have one thing to say about all of that stuff... Anyone smell that? Its a big steamy pile of B.S. and it is coming right from the mind of TNewFan41.
That is a great post, good analysis. I expect the cowboys and eagles to fight more the NFC East crown, and anything can happen. Dallas does have more talent, but I expect it to be a dogfight. The Redskins could shock some people as well.

Oh and Justice is a great player, I was wishing the cowboys got him last year. THis is why the eagles are always in the hunt every year, they always have good O and D lines. That is why I want for o-lineman on the cowboys, we don't need any starters, but we do need depth.
Old 03-11-2007, 02:58 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Trying to suck up now?

Old 03-11-2007, 02:59 PM    (permalink
Eaglez.Fan
All-Pro

Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It seems very likely that we are bringing in Kevin Curtis to be our #2 receiver, but though Justice is an unknown, I have heard nothing but spectacular news on Justice. Not only does the coaching staff think he will be a great LT, but there have been no reports of him being in trouble, which was the main reason he fell to the second round. We have a lot of other X-factors though. Chris Gocong is supposed to be our SAM but there has been very little to report about him, so I don't know how that is going. He is from Cal-poly and is a very intelligent guy, so I expect a "bright" (haha) future form him. Jeremy Bloom needs to get in football shape, because we don't want to have Mahe returning kicks again.
Curtis shouldn't start. I'd rather have Greg Lewis or if we draft Robert Meachem (I know he'd be a rookie but he is very similar to Donte Stallworth). Kevin Curtis would be in the slot were IMO he plays best and is the biggest threat. As for Justice, I have no worries, Reid is a former o-linemen and has been good at developping them and we have probably the best or top 3 o-line coaches in the league. I feel pretty good about our offense, 2nd-7th round picks I want defense all the way. Just maybe a Rb like Hunt in the 3rd, or Pittman in the 4th though. Just for more balance
Old 03-11-2007, 03:03 PM    (permalink
TNewFan41
Veteran

TNewFan41 smells like sex panther.TNewFan41 smells like sex panther.TNewFan41 smells like sex panther.

Quote:
Trying to suck up now?
Nope, it actually was a good post. You made some great points. I don't feel like getting jumped on by everyone, so I am going to stop being a serious homer. But, the Cowboys do have the most talent in the East, and Newman is the best CB, I won't change my mind on that. I do expect the east to come down to the Cowboys and Eagles though. But as of right now, and you can go look up any major site or wait for NFL magazine's to come out, the Cowboys are the favorites. However, that by no means, means they will win it.
Old 03-11-2007, 03:08 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really like Washington this year. I think they are better by default, just by getting Portis back, while Campbell improves through experience. Not to mention the entire offense will have a better grasp of the Al Saunders offense. Not to mention adding Smoot and Fletcher-Baker helps that defense. All that is left is improving their D-Line via the draft. I really, really like the Redskins next year.

While New York takes a step backwards, in my estimation. Barber was the offense last year. They also need to completely overhaul the Defensive Backfield and Outside Linebackers. Also, Eli Manning stepping up his individual game would surely help. Though not as much as the media would lead any of us to believe.

Philadelphia has some age issues I would be concerned about, maybe McNabb's durability. Other than that I like their chances. Under Reid they have been marvelously consistent. I do want to see them address Linebacker, and add a power RB to compliment Westbrook.

Dallas has some question marks that are unknown at this point. Romo's development, Garrett's play-calling on offense. As for the Defense, I just don't think they will be able to magically improve Roy Williams' ability to cover. He's always going to be a liability, and in Phillips' defense, he will be forced into coverage more than ever.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 03:10 PM    (permalink
TNewFan41
Veteran

No he won't. In Wade's defense, he is going to be in the box more, sir.
Old 03-11-2007, 03:12 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Eagles- 11-5
Cowboys- 9-7
Giants- 8-8
Redskins- 7-9
Old 03-11-2007, 03:12 PM    (permalink
Eaglez.Fan
All-Pro

Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It actually doesn't matter, if he's in the box there's one less guy to cover back. If he's back there, then theres one less guy to cover back ;)
Old 03-11-2007, 03:13 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I guarantee you I have seen more of Wade Phillips' defense than you have. I live in AFC West country. Meanwhile you only watch the Cowboys. Phillips is a relentless blitz caller. His OLBs rush the passer most of the time. They don't drop into coverage nearly as often as Bill Parcells' variation.

Last edited by Shiver : 03-11-2007 at 03:15 PM.
Old 03-11-2007, 03:14 PM    (permalink
TNewFan41
Veteran

He is using alittle different schemes now as well. He said in his press conference Roy will be in the box A LOT more.
Old 03-11-2007, 03:17 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

But that means there is still a liability in coverage for the whole defense.

Old 03-11-2007, 03:19 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNewFan41 View Post
He is using alittle different schemes now as well. He said in his press conference Roy will be in the box A LOT more.
Then that means there is no 2-deep shell, which equally is a liability against pass offenses. Either way, when you have to design your scheme around someone who cannot cover, it hurts whether he is in coverage or not.

Old 03-11-2007, 03:33 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Redskins:9-7
Eagles: 9-7
Cowboys: 7-9
Giants: 6-10
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote