Originally Posted by Maybe Next Year Millen2
May 7th my dad just informed me he is going to this dinner thing for his work where he can bring a guest. Normally ,he would bring my mom obivously but he gave me the option for this one due to the guest speaker at this event who I will get to meet and chat with during the event.
Guest Speaker name(see below):
100 % true story. I will be the board ambassador for this. What should I ask him? I have a few things in mind. Or should I just be really mean and say funny things that this board suggest. This is 100% true so EVERYONE's input is needed. I will take the best suggestions.
So many questions:
- You drafted Joey Harrington #3 overall...what went on there?
- Who is a better head coach? Marty or Marinelli?
- In 2005 you drafted Mike Williams with the 2005 overall pick. Why did you take a slow WR who hadn't played a college game in over a year?
- Who should the Lions take this year at #2?
- For the 2008 draft...did you just like, stop scouting? Stop listening to your scouts? Use a dart board? Take advice from Psychic Friends Network? Rounds 1-7: All bad!!
- How is Johnnie Morton these days? Do you guys keep in touch?
- What part of the Lions failures in the last decade are you not responsible for?
- What incriminating photos do you have of W.C. Ford and can we see them?
- If you had been not-fired after 2008 would you have stepped down?
- Do you want to get back into GMing anytime soon?
- At what point did you realize you were behind the wheel of vehicle that you weren't licensed to drive?
- How do you sleep at night?
- Do you feel you have lost all football related credibility?
- The economy is in the dumper...why did you do that?