Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-11-2007, 08:09 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
Well I don't hate LenDale or Vince, but I am very concerned. They've only went backwards since the season ended. Travis Henry was one of, if not the biggest cog in their late season run. They didn't add any receivers to help out Vince, while losing the top two that they currently had. Not to mention the defense, as you mentioned, isn't good at all.
Henry put up good overall numbers last season, but if you look at his game by game stats he really just ripped the terrible run defenses and completely disappeared against the good ones...I think a lot of his success was due to the threat of Vince on the bootleg...the defense had to contain the edge on Vince, so the middle was more free for Henry to pound it...he was good dont get me wrong...but I think he is replaceable...Bennett was an alright WR but he had a ton of drops last season...multiple times he would be open way down the field, Vince would hit him perfect, and he would drop it...a lot of missed opportunities...purely looking at stats it appears the Titans lost quite a bit...but if you watch the games you know that they didnt
pierce2walker is offline   Reply With Quote