Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-06-2010, 04:21 PM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tee times are released!

Looks like Tiger will tee off Thursday at 1:42 pm with Matt Kuchar and KJ Choi...Who would have guessed he would be in the last or second to last pairing!! You had to know they would squeeze in as much tiger air time as possible.

Duval is in the last group with adam scott and ricky barnes. Hopefully duval plays well and we get to see a lot of him.

A few other pairings that look inriguing:
- Akim and Ernie Els
- Alvaro Quiros, Oliver Wilson, Dustin Johnson (talk about a talented young group)
- Mike Weir and Lee Westwood (one of these guys will make noise)
- Rory McIlroy and Camillo Villegas
- Fred Couples and Sergio Garcia (playing with a calm vet like Couples could really help Sergio)
Old 04-07-2010, 03:05 AM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I put a little bit of money on Rory winning the Masters at 40:1 odds. Tiger's odds are just too low to bet on him after missing so much time. If it was around 6:1 odds then I would maybe do it but its only at 2:1 at the moment.
Old 04-07-2010, 08:44 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really like Alvaro Quiros, he has a great swing. I'd like to see him or Padraig Harrington win it.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 08:50 AM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayceheathman View Post
I put a little bit of money on Rory winning the Masters at 40:1 odds. Tiger's odds are just too low to bet on him after missing so much time. If it was around 6:1 odds then I would maybe do it but its only at 2:1 at the moment.
yea i put a little cash down on sergio at 50-1, rory at 40-1, and Hunter Mahan at 40-1. I saw Tiger at 9/2.
Old 04-07-2010, 04:54 PM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Thirty View Post
yea i put a little cash down on sergio at 50-1, rory at 40-1, and Hunter Mahan at 40-1. I saw Tiger at 9/2.
4 1/2:1 odds wouldnt be too bad on Tiger but I think 2:1 is just too low to bet on him
Old 04-08-2010, 11:45 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tom Watson is towards the top of the leaderboard in a major AGAIN!

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 12:02 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
Tom Watson is towards the top of the leaderboard in a major AGAIN!
The problem is at his age he won't be able to grind through 4 days of this again. At least I doubt it. It'd be a great story if he did though.

i done stole dis sig
Old 04-08-2010, 02:01 PM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

lets go ye yaaaaaaaaaaaang! i hate phil and lee westwood so im prayin they eventually fall off.
Old 04-09-2010, 08:27 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Quote:
lets go ye yaaaaaaaaaaaang! i hate phil and lee westwood so im prayin they eventually fall off.
Being 5 under on the first day means they probably won't finish top 5.

i done stole dis sig
Old 04-09-2010, 01:07 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Wow Zac Efron er I mean Ricky Barnes is in 3rd! The kid's a serious contender.

edit: wrong Ricky. I was thinking of Ricky Fowler.

i done stole dis sig
Old 04-09-2010, 01:09 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Does anyone else do the Best Ball challenges during majors on ESPN?

Old 04-09-2010, 01:40 PM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

i might stab myself in the eye if poulter or westwood win this thing. it would be less painful than watching either of them put on a green jacket.
Old 04-09-2010, 01:41 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
i might stab myself in the eye if poulter or westwood win this thing. it would be less painful than watching either of them put on a green jacket.
Don't like the Brits?

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 02:53 PM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

Rory McIllroy is definitely sucking it up big time out there.
Old 04-09-2010, 03:43 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

K.J. Choi, contender?

Whistler6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 04:36 PM    (permalink
molenguinurtle
Rookie

molenguinurtle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.molenguinurtle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.molenguinurtle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.molenguinurtle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.molenguinurtle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.molenguinurtle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.molenguinurtle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.molenguinurtle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.molenguinurtle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.molenguinurtle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.molenguinurtle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

K.J. Choi is the man. If it's not Tiger, I'd want him to win.
Old 04-09-2010, 04:57 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Went out and played my first round of the spring today. Just bought some new irons around Christmas time. First shot was 4 feet from the pin, just a beauty on a sloped green. However, it went all downhill from there. That always seems to happen to me. My club face just isn't consistently hitting the ball where I want it to. I think I need to re adjust my backswing
Old 04-10-2010, 04:22 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Phil with back-to-back eagles, one back!

Old 04-10-2010, 05:01 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Tiger puts together a few nice holes, tied for third, four back

tomorrow is going to be crazy!

Old 04-11-2010, 10:35 AM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am rooting for Phil Mickelson to choke, he is like my least favorite person in all of sports. He is king douche.

I want Poulter, Woods or Westwood. I'd love Freddy Couples to win, but i dont think he will
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 11:04 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

I want to see Mickelson or Woods win. I don't see Phil as a douche, and I think it's a great story how this is the first tournament that his wife and mother have attended together since their diagnoses with breast cancer.

Old 04-11-2010, 11:22 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love Mickelson, but I really would love to see Tiger pull this out. If Phil and Tiger go into a playoff it'll probably end up being one of the best Masters' of all-time. Would really enjoy an ending like that.

Then again, Westwood has been on fire, so hard to count him out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 01:52 PM    (permalink
Job
Pro Bowler

Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is that Manassero guy the next big thing in golf? Making the cut at both The Open and The Masters at 16 years old is quite the achievement.
Job is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 02:00 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
Is that Manassero guy the next big thing in golf? Making the cut at both The Open and The Masters at 16 years old is quite the achievement.
I don't know if he'll be the next BIG thing but I think it's realistic to expect him to win a major or two.

Old 04-11-2010, 02:38 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow, Tiger is completely falling apart.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote