Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-13-2010, 12:47 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Wow, he's not THAT bad.

I mean yeah, they could have done better, but for something that is supposed to entertain and not break new ground here, it works, for me at least.
Like I said the acting is bad but I enjoy the show.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 10:38 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Glee returns tonight!!!!!!!!!! Don't act like you're not a fan, I know many of you put it as a guilty pleasure :-P

Gleeks Unite.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 10:39 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cue Forenci in 3..2..1

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 10:51 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
Glee returns tonight!!!!!!!!!! Don't act like you're not a fan, I know many of you put it as a guilty pleasure :-P
It's not an act.
Old 04-13-2010, 12:14 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't listen to them Grizzlegom, Glee is going to be awesome yet again. Whoever put it against Lost needs to be shot though.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 12:36 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am definitely excited for Glee to be back. I've loved it since day one. Not my type of show generally, but it's great.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 01:08 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah no, Joseph Fiennes is a garbage actor. The dude freaking had this constant batman whisper voice going on, when I watched Flash Forward. It's unbearable.

This dude is so boring, rigid, and monotone...I dont know why anyone would hire him to play a lead character in anything.

edit....

GLEE sucks big time.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 01:18 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Haha I like how we have this same discussion every 10 pages, and its always the same people saying Glee is awesome, and the same people saying it sucks. On that note, Glee sucks and it is just a pathetic attempt to dovetail off the success of ****** productions like High School Musical. So HA!
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 01:36 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I happen to think IASIP is a dumb show but I don't come in here and post about it every time someone mentions it. It's like as soon as the word "Glee" is typed into the TV thread the same people have to come here and tell us all how much it sucks. We get it. You don't like it. Move on.

Just once can we stop the douchey comments and let it be? Jesus christ.

edit: changed something + wording!

Last edited by vidae : 04-13-2010 at 01:40 PM.
Old 04-13-2010, 01:40 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I happen to think Lost is a dumb show but I don't come in here and post about it every time someone mentions it. It's like as soon as the word "Glee" is typed into the TV thread the same people have to come here and tell us all how much it sucks. We get it. You don't like it. Move on.

Lost is not a dumb show you meanie.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 04-13-2010, 01:41 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Ya I changed it to IASIP because I actually did like Lost the first few seasons, I just got bored of it, and I didn't want to be mean to you <3 <3 <3

Old 04-13-2010, 01:43 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

See, thats cheating! You can't do that! Now you are getting personal instead of basing your opinion purely on the show. BIAS!
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 01:43 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Well I do think that IASIP is a stupid show and extremely overhyped on these boards, so THERE.

Old 04-13-2010, 01:44 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, I'm sick of people that like Glee telling those that don't that they should so we are even.
Old 04-13-2010, 01:48 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
Well, I'm sick of people that like Glee telling those that don't that they should so we are even.
Um, except no one tells you that? Personally I've only said I wish people would stop being tools and actually have a discussion about whether a show is good or not (which some of us have) as opposed to people just saying "GLEE IS STUPID LOL".
Old 04-13-2010, 01:48 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I wouldnt hold my breath ;)
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 01:49 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Peefs????? View Post
Damnit Peefs, why are you so fantastic?

Old 04-13-2010, 01:50 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
Um, except no one tells you that? Personally I've only said I wish people would stop being tools and actually have a discussion about whether a show is good or not (which some of us have) as opposed to people just saying "GLEE IS STUPID LOL".
thats cuz Glee is stoopid lulz

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 01:52 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I might even explain why I hate cop shows again, its been like 10 pages since i did that.

I realize most of you get it already, that isnt the point. Ill keep doing it until you realize i was right all along, if that never happens its your fault not mine.
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 01:53 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
thats cuz Glee is stoopid lulz
....you're stupid! lawlercatz :(
Old 04-13-2010, 01:55 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Peefs????? View Post
I don't breathe, so I see no problems. And once again, The Wire and The Shield are two of the greatest shows of all time, so I don't give a flying **** what your preferences are, if you don't watch them I will force them down your ******* Troy throat.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 04-13-2010, 01:57 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
....you're stupid! lawlercatz :(

Ive never actually seen Glee. It just isn't my type of show.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 04-13-2010, 01:58 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
I don't breathe, so I see no problems. And once again, The Wire and The Shield are two of the greatest shows of all time, so I don't give a flying **** what your preferences are, if you don't watch them I will force them down your ******* Troy throat.
The first few seasons of the Shield were some of the best TV I ever watched.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 04-13-2010, 01:59 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

The Wire is one of the best TV shows ever created. I'm not big on cop/procedural shows either, but I love that one.

Old 04-13-2010, 01:59 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
The first few seasons of the Shield were some of the best TV I ever watched.
The 4th season was a little off (although still damn good) but seasons 5-7 were absolutely amazing so I don't understand what you're saying here.

RIP TheManInBlack