Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-17-2006, 09:05 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Pistons by a fairly large margin. no way they lose in the Palace.
Hmmmmmm, Danman your right again (sarcasm)

I called this one (cocky)

Good job Cavs!
Old 05-17-2006, 09:08 PM    (permalink
detroit4life
Pro Bowler

detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

you still loose in game seven all the cavs are doing is giving the pistons a scare and making them work harder
Old 05-17-2006, 09:12 PM    (permalink
familyguy555
Pro Bowler

familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

the refs are horrible

sig made by BoneKrusher
familyguy555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2006, 09:13 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by familyguy555
the refs are horrible
http://tell.fll.purdue.edu/JapanProj...drink/wine.gif
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2006, 09:14 PM    (permalink
danman253

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleveland31
Quote:

Good job Cavs!
I love how Cav fans are all now jumping on the bandwagon.
detroit4life
Pro Bowler

detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by danman253
Quote:
Quote:

Good job Cavs!
exactly

No one that is going about now is a bandwagon fan, nice try.

We just know when to talk.
Old 05-17-2006, 09:16 PM    (permalink
danman253

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarOnTheShore

I beg to differ. Where where all of you when this thing started. I recall two people supporting Cleveland when the series started, and no one here was one of them.
Old 05-17-2006, 09:16 PM    (permalink
beardown54
Veteran

beardown54 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Good job Cavs!
As if they weren't Cavs fans before tonight? LMAO.

Your reasoning scares me sometimes.

Who would talk s--- after the first two games of the series?
Old 05-17-2006, 09:17 PM    (permalink
beardown54
Veteran

Quote:
Quote:

I beg to differ. Where where all of you when this thing started. I recall two people supporting Cleveland when the series started, and no one here was one of them.
hmm... not posting?

a possibility? nah. :roll:
Old 05-17-2006, 09:17 PM    (permalink
mcdlaxbonz13
Veteran

mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

because you dont support a loosing team when they get beat that bad. lol i mean what were we to say.

Sig by jkpigskin , thanks.
mcdlaxbonz13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2006, 09:18 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo
A host of credit to the Cavs for actually winning two games, but they won't be returning to Detroit after tonight.
Well, maybe they won't. :)

GG, Detroit. This could be the worse upset loss in years.

Quote:
Once an idiot, always an idiot. And the guy jinxed them too, LOL.
Geo is offline   Reply With Quote

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by maybe you missed this the first time when I
detroit4life
Pro Bowler

that they'll make it close and its only one game. We're here after we lost. You only support the team if they're winning yea thats a true fan
Old 05-17-2006, 09:19 PM    (permalink
danman253

Quote:
Originally Posted by beardown54
Quote:
Quote:

hmm... not posting?

Didcyou post once when the thread about cleveland and Detroit came up? no. No one supported them, cuz not a single one of you thought they would win, i said it would be a close series, i didn't see any Cavs fan that has posted here support them. But when the cavs are suddenly up 3-2 everyone is a fan.
Old 05-17-2006, 09:21 PM    (permalink
detroit4life
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

hmm... not posting?

Didcyou post once when the thread about cleveland and Detroit came up? no. No one supported them, cuz not a single one of you thought they would win, i said it would be a close series, i didn't see any Cavs fan that has posted here support them. But when the cavs are suddenly up 3-2 everyone is a fan.
he completely right and most of you probably don't know anything about the team except that they have lebron
Old 05-17-2006, 09:23 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by detroit4life
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

hmm... not posting?

he completely right and most of you probably don't know anything about the team except that they have lebron
Just keep grasping for those straws as I get ready to go to my third game of this series.

Hey, go to any of these games in Detroit? No. Oh. Way to go, No. 1 Pistons SuperFan.
Old 05-17-2006, 09:25 PM    (permalink
detroit4life
Pro Bowler

anyone can go to the games nd say it means somthing but it actually means you have money to spend and you decide to go there. Half the people at these games don't know much at all they're just rich enough to go
Old 05-17-2006, 09:25 PM    (permalink
beardown54
Veteran

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

hmm... not posting?

That doesn't mean nobody was a fan. Maybe we didn't want to post. Stop jumping to your own little conclusions about everything.

Which thread in particular are you referring to? I've avoided the off-topic section like a plague lately. Have you ever seen me post on an NBA-related, non-Bulls thread? No. I very rarely post in OT anymore at all. However, I just finished watching the game, and, seeing as it was a great game, wanted to come here to discuss it. That doesn't mean I wasn't rooting for the Cavs all along, just that I hadn't discussed it.

Why the hell are you a Pistons fan anyway? Aren't you from Illinois? What's with you, your brother, and your bandwagon teams? Do you have any connection with the Seahawks, Michigan, etc.? No. So I should be the one calling you a bandwagon fan.

Stop being so bitter about one loss. According to you guys, it means nothing anyway.
beardown54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2006, 09:26 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by detroit4life
anyone can go to the games nd say it means somthing but it actually means you have money to spend and you decide to go there. Half the people at these games don't know much at all they're just rich enough to go

Trust me, I'm not "rich" by any stretch of the imagination. No one from NE Ohio is. I'm just a fan.
Old 05-17-2006, 09:28 PM    (permalink
danman253

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

hmm... not posting?

That doesn't mean nobody was a fan. Maybe we didn't want to post. Stop jumping to your own little conclusions about everything.

Which thread in particular are you referring to? I've avoided the off-topic section like a plague lately. Have you ever seen me post on an NBA-related, non-Bulls thread? No. I very rarely post in OT anymore at all. However, I just finished watching the game, and, seeing as it was a great game, wanted to come here to discuss it. That doesn't mean I wasn't rooting for the Cavs all along, just that I hadn't discussed it.

Why the hell are you a Pistons fan anyway? Aren't you from Illinois? What's with you, your brother, and your bandwagon teams? Do you have any connection with the Seahawks, Michigan, etc.? No. So I should be the one calling you a bandwagon fan.

Stop being so bitter about one loss. According to you guys, it means nothing anyway.
You were talking about the bulls a month before were you not?

And I'm not a bandwagoner. If you like your teams for about 10 years, which I have with all my teams, you aren't a bandwagoner, you are a loyal fan.

And i'm not bitter, if you have read my posts, i have given props to the Cavs. I am just upset at the bandwagon fans like yourself.
Old 05-17-2006, 09:31 PM    (permalink
beardown54
Veteran

Quote:
yeah, I've been a Bulls fan all my life. Does that mean I'm not allowed to root for Cleveland?

Quote:
And I'm not a bandwagoner. If you like your teams for about 10 years, which I have with all my teams, you aren't a bandwagoner, you are a loyal fan.
Okay, you chose the 1995 8-8 seahawks out of all the teams you could root for?

I've liked the Cavs, and rooted for them, for three years now, which, in case you didn't notice, is way before this series was close.

Quote:
And i'm not bitter, if you have read my posts, i have given props to the Cavs. I am just upset at the bandwagon fans like yourself.
Again... you know what, forget it.

Look dude, you can't argue with me using your own little make-believe rules as guidelines. Stop it. You're embarassing yourself.
Old 05-17-2006, 09:33 PM    (permalink
detroit4life
Pro Bowler

you liked the cavs for three years...now i'm just wondering but thats about the same time lebron came in the league right?
Old 05-17-2006, 09:34 PM    (permalink
danman253

Quote:
Quote:
yeah, I've been a Bulls fan all my life. Does that mean I'm not allowed to root for Cleveland?

Quote:
Okay, you chose the 1995 8-8 seahawks out of all the teams you could root for?

I've liked the Cavs, and rooted for them, for three years now, which, in case you didn't notice, is way before this series was close.

Quote:
Again... you know what, forget it.

Look dude, you can't argue with me using your own little make-believe rules as guidelines. Stop it. You're embarassing yourself.
Well you aren't really a cavs fan, you just want to spite detroit then.

I chose Seattle because it was the first football game I saw. I was ten, very impressionable, and I loved them.

Emarrasing myself. I'm not the guy who half the board is calling an asshole.
Old 05-17-2006, 09:35 PM    (permalink
beardown54
Veteran

Quote:
Well you aren't really a cavs fan, you just want to spite detroit then.
*repeatedly bangs head against desk*

if you took that out of my post, then there's really no point in talking with you about this.