Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Detroit Lions Team Forum

Detroit Lions Team Forum Discuss the Lions

Old 04-14-2010, 07:32 AM    (permalink
SINCE1978
Veteran

SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by broth223 View Post
I was also a former lineman and moving from LT to RT is not that extremely hard.
Well my mom get beat up yor mom!!?? (hahaha) ;o)

In all seriousness, intersting you say no LT is elite ... Joe Thomas & Jake Long were elite LT prospects coming out (consenus #1) & I would say both have backed that up since being in the NFL. What we agree on I think, is that Okung is NOT an elite T just b/c he is the #1 at his position.
Old 04-14-2010, 08:42 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SINCE1978 View Post

In all seriousness, intersting you say no LT is elite ... Joe Thomas & Jake Long were elite LT prospects coming out (consenus #1) & I would say both have backed that up since being in the NFL. What we agree on I think, is that Okung is NOT an elite T just b/c he is the #1 at his position.
Yeah but my dad can beat up your MOM!

Jake Long was called a RT by many "analysts" and draftnicks. I'll admit I don't remember all the talk of Joe Thomas. But I do remember people saying "Joe Thomas is no Brick" and "Jake Long is no Joe Thomas" while Jake Long isn't Joe Thomas the hype at OT is always he's never as good as the guy before. I call a guy with no holes in his game Elite. Noone tells me anything he doesn't do well and that tells me he will be a great LT for the next 10 years.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Last edited by Brothgar : 04-14-2010 at 08:44 AM.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 09:17 AM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
*wipes tears from eyes* I miss the old days.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
wingboy2999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 09:56 AM    (permalink
Halsey
Pro Bowler

Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I read a piece on a will known Draft site arguing that Okung would be a better pick than McCoy or Suh for the Lions. I'm not saying I agree or disagree, but the author made a good argument. I don't want to post a link or anything, but it's a peice you should read if you're a Lions fan.
Old 04-14-2010, 11:04 AM    (permalink
SINCE1978
Veteran

SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingboy2999 View Post
*wipes tears from eyes* I miss the old days.
This my friend, is now 2x in as many days you have mentioned misiing the old days of smackth talkth.

The old days are back!!

;o)
Old 04-14-2010, 12:31 PM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
This my friend, is now 2x in as many days you have mentioned misiing the old days of smackth talkth.

The old days are back!!

;o)
You go ahead and make the joke. Not me.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
wingboy2999 is offline   Reply With Quote