Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > St. Louis Rams Team Forum

St. Louis Rams Team Forum Discuss the Rams

Old 03-10-2007, 06:13 PM    (permalink
edge_V

this one dude in another forum. Who got this from a source high in the ram's organization. (and i'm putting this all very briefly, compared to his long explanation) The rams love Chillar, he will start next year. With all our needs basically filled, we're pretty much done in FA. We will draft Adam Carriker, who is over 300 lbs. now and still running fast, move him to UT. Then trade up a bit to get Tank Tyler. I thought it was all BS. But he says it confidently, saying it's not what he thinks, but what he's been told. Your Thoughts?
Old 03-10-2007, 06:53 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i dont really want Carriker, i have watched alot of nebraska games and i really wasnt that impressed with him........i would much rather take Okoye or trade down and get Tank Tyler......getting Tank and Carriker both doesnt make much since
Old 03-10-2007, 09:59 PM    (permalink
NGSeiler
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by edge_V View Post
Your Thoughts?
Not to believe people on message boards who claim to have sources high up within the organization?

This sounds like something that one could pretty easily come up with based on the reports that are already out there. For instance, the Rams liking character and looking at him as a three-technique defensive tackle is something I posted about yesterday based on it appearing on Scout.com.
Old 03-11-2007, 12:59 AM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Seriously?

Ok I'm serious, a source very high up in my head says this is complete BS.
Old 03-11-2007, 01:21 AM    (permalink
Tom_23
Rookie

Tom_23 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

this sounds legit................................
Mizzou #4

I want Kenny Phillips, Glen Dorsey, Chris Long, or Calias Campbell
Tom_23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 01:52 AM    (permalink
edge_V

i was just sharing it with you guys. Hopefully you guys caught the part where i also believed it was BS. but anyway, He came back today saying that it was one of the D coaches and they both know each other because a son of his plays basketball with a cousin of a teammate or somethin. the point is, they know each other, and had a casual conversation and the guy pretty much said that they wanna use most of their important picks to help the defense. and that they really like Tank Tyler. He also said they like carriker, but he's not as good as Tyler. Turns out, this guy used this conversation, to make assumptions and predict what will happen. sorry for wasting your guys' time.
Old 03-11-2007, 03:08 AM    (permalink
NGSeiler
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by edge_V View Post
He came back today saying that it was one of the D coaches and they both know each other because a son of his plays basketball with a cousin of a teammate or somethin.
LOL, this sounds like a line from Spaceballs...

Dark Helmet: I am your father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate.

Lonestar: What does that make us?

Dark Helmet: Absolutely nothing, which is what you are about to become.
Old 03-12-2007, 01:30 AM    (permalink
RAMBEAST

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
i dont really want Carriker, i have watched alot of nebraska games and i really wasnt that impressed with him........i would much rather take Okoye or trade down and get Tank Tyler......getting Tank and Carriker both doesnt make much since
Are you ********, Cariker would be a great pick, if it happens he would immediately improve our d-line, and if we got both Carriker and Tyler that would just be sick
Old 03-12-2007, 04:59 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAMBEAST View Post
Are you ********, Cariker would be a great pick, if it happens he would immediately improve our d-line, and if we got both Carriker and Tyler that would just be sick
RAMBEAST please man......you have already been banned twice from FF, dont come to these forums and start stuff
Old 03-12-2007, 07:40 PM    (permalink
edge_V

^ ahahhaha