Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 04-19-2010, 09:36 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How is it the Mavs fans are outnumbered here? It doesn't add up!
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 09:52 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
It doesnt have to....

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 06:11 AM    (permalink
herniateddisc
Veteran

herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Two guys that would make me smile late draft

Andrew Tyshovnytsky
John Skelton

Small schools -- huge upside
herniateddisc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 01:16 PM    (permalink
Macarthur
Pro Bowler

Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why the hell is it so quite around here? It's 2 days and counting!

Listened to Gosslin on with Norm this morning. Couple of interesting points:

-Will be a 'big' first round. Lots of OL, DL & LBers.

-Only 3 CBs with 1st round grades so it's unlikely that one slides to Dallas.

-He still likes Mays.

-Doesn't think Iupati, Pouncey or Bryant will be there at 27.

-Campbell is NOT a first rounder.

-TE is very deep.

-Tons of value in the middle of this draft, but the back end is weak.

That's all I can think of...

-Douglas MacArthur
Macarthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 01:19 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I love Jackson.

He's a Saban CB, so expect him to be at his best in bump and run man coverage.

Thoughts on Jared Odrick? He could be a solid 5 tech for you guys. Im not always big on Penn State players, but he looks good when he wants to play. If he can live up to his potential, the thoughts of him, Ratliff, Ware and Spencer all rushing the passer are scary.
I think it will really come down to who is available. Right now I believe he is probably #5 on our list of wants. However if the top 4 are gone he makes a ton of sense. That said it is pretty unlikely he will be on the board at 27.

1- Dez Bryant
2- Mike Iupati
3- Pouncey
4- Odrick
5- Taylor Mays
6- McCourtey

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 01:23 PM    (permalink
Macarthur
Pro Bowler

Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What do you guys think of Saffold?

-Douglas MacArthur
Old 04-20-2010, 02:09 PM    (permalink
pocketaces
Pro Bowler

pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macarthur View Post
Why the hell is it so quite around here? It's 2 days and counting!

Listened to Gosslin on with Norm this morning. Couple of interesting points:

-Will be a 'big' first round. Lots of OL, DL & LBers.

-Only 3 CBs with 1st round grades so it's unlikely that one slides to Dallas.

-He still likes Mays.

-Doesn't think Iupati, Pouncey or Bryant will be there at 27.

-Campbell is NOT a first rounder.

-TE is very deep.

-Tons of value in the middle of this draft, but the back end is weak.

That's all I can think of...
Thats funny, check out his mock

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcont...k.33ea398.html

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468
pocketaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 03:36 PM    (permalink
Macarthur
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketaces View Post
That is interesting. I'm wondering if he has gotten some more info since he did that which was prob Sat or Sun.

-Douglas MacArthur
Old 04-20-2010, 04:24 PM    (permalink
bluebonnet78
Rookie

bluebonnet78 is a cocksman.bluebonnet78 is a cocksman.bluebonnet78 is a cocksman.

As far as Dez, If Gosselin and Mosely both think it's a realistic possibility, then it's worth hoping for. I'm also happy to hear Stephen Jones say that they aren't looking to force a pick at safety in round one. Why draft Allen at 27 when you could fall a few spots and probably find a trading partner looking to get a Tebow or McCoy. Either Allen or Burnett will be there in the early 2nd and at worst you could find Reshad Jones or Chad Jones a little later on in the late 2nd early third area.

http://www.bloggingtheboys.com/2010/...trade-imminent

Last edited by bluebonnet78 : 04-20-2010 at 04:28 PM.
bluebonnet78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 06:47 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wonder if we would look at Everson Griffen at DE? Scott lists him at 6'3.5, 275, but if you look at the guy, he's the type that has to stay in tip top shape to maintain that weight. I think he'll naturally get heavier. He's got a wide base, yet has nice wiggle, ala Warren Sapp. I'd take him over Odrick. How come he hasn't ever been discussed here? Am I that off?
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 06:57 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
I wonder if we would look at Everson Griffen at DE? Scott lists him at 6'3.5, 275, but if you look at the guy, he's the type that has to stay in tip top shape to maintain that weight. I think he'll naturally get heavier. He's got a wide base, yet has nice wiggle, ala Warren Sapp. I'd take him over Odrick. How come he hasn't ever been discussed here? Am I that off?
Yea I think your way way off here, IMHO. Griffen is a 4-3 End, but would be an OLB in a 3-4, he'd be so out of position as a 3-4 End it's not even funny. He's strictly a pass-rusher, that's what he does best, and he takes plays off, at least Odrick fits as a DE in our scheme.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post

Everyone ran off somewhere around the 4th quarter of game 3 of the Finals vs the Heat :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 07:23 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Yea I think your way way off here, IMHO. Griffen is a 4-3 End, but would be an OLB in a 3-4, he'd be so out of position as a 3-4 End it's not even funny. He's strictly a pass-rusher, that's what he does best, and he takes plays off, at least Odrick fits as a DE in our scheme.
When I hear him talked about as an OLB, I think Nooooooo way. He's a lineman through and through. I agree that his best fit is as a 4-3 DE, but what I'm saying is that, he's not that far off from being a 3-4 DE if some team wanted him to become that.

I'm warming up to the idea of Odrick though. Even McCourty could even be a good pick. Love his feet and change of direction skills. ... not sure about his hands though.
Old 04-20-2010, 07:23 PM    (permalink
nrcirc
Veteran

nrcirc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrcirc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrcirc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrcirc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrcirc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrcirc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrcirc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrcirc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrcirc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrcirc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrcirc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Who is this guy?

" Cowboys | J. Peters works out for team
Wed, 14 Apr 2010 21:41:05 -0400

Justin VanFulpen, of NFL Draft Bible, reports Abilene Christian DE/FB James Peters has had a personal workout with the Dallas Cowboys.

NFL | J. Peters works out at Pro Day
Wed, 14 Apr 2010 21:40:52 -0400

Justin VanFulpen, of NFL Draft Bible, reports Abilene Christian DE/FB James Peters measured in at his Pro Day with a height of 6-foot 3/8, 259 pounds. He ran the 40-yard dash in 4.62 seconds and completed 44 repetitions on the 225-pound bench press. He measured a 9-foot-9 broad jump and a 39 1/2-inch vertical jump.

Read more: http://www.kffl.com/player/23043/nfl#ixzz0lgohKeqR"
nrcirc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 07:33 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
When I hear him talked about as an OLB, I think Nooooooo way. He's a lineman through and through. I agree that his best fit is as a 4-3 DE, but what I'm saying is that, he's not that far off from being a 3-4 DE if some team wanted him to become that.

I'm warming up to the idea of Odrick though. Even McCourty could even be a good pick. Love his feet and change of direction skills. ... not sure about his hands though.
I'd have a tough time buying it, he just seems like he's always been at his best rushing the passer, maybe we could get creative with him but eh, I'd be a little upset with the pick and don't think you'd be maxing his player potential.

Odrick has always been a guy I'd be ok with, but does anyone else want to give Bowen a chance? He won me over a long time ago, and could be in line for a 3-4 year extension for an affordable price and he plays very well. Not sure I'd like a DE very early at all.

McCourty I really like though, then again I want a CB within the first 3 rounds, preferrably first 2 but it depends on who it is. I would hate if we came away without a starting quality corner. I remember when some of us thought Mickens would be good enough to be a #4 corner this year and move up eventually, so much for that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 08:00 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrcirc View Post

Justin VanFulpen, of NFL Draft Bible, reports Abilene Christian DE/FB James Peters has had a personal workout with the Dallas Cowboys.

Justin VanFulpen, of NFL Draft Bible, reports Abilene Christian DE/FB James Peters measured in at his Pro Day with a height of 6-foot 3/8, 259 pounds. He ran the 40-yard dash in 4.62 seconds and completed 44 repetitions on the 225-pound bench press. He measured a 9-foot-9 broad jump and a 39 1/2-inch vertical jump.

Interesting player nrcic... Sounds like the traits of a pretty good FB prospect. I would doubt that we'd draft/sign him as an OLB.
Old 04-20-2010, 08:39 PM    (permalink
nrcirc
Veteran

nrcirc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrcirc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrcirc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrcirc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrcirc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrcirc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrcirc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrcirc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrcirc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrcirc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrcirc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

we all should put up this year mock draft like last year, I remember LonghornsLegend had a very good draft along with some others.
nrcirc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 03:35 AM    (permalink
Incogneetus69
Rookie

Incogneetus69 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule View Post
I think it will really come down to who is available. Right now I believe he is probably #5 on our list of wants. However if the top 4 are gone he makes a ton of sense. That said it is pretty unlikely he will be on the board at 27.

1- Dez Bryant
2- Mike Iupati
3- Pouncey
4- Odrick
5- Taylor Mays
6- McCourtey
1. Iupati is 100% #1 on our board(Minus the Eric Berry tier of players)
Then I think its like:
2. Pouncey
3. Dez
4. Mccourty
5. Alualu
6. Trade down
Incogneetus69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 09:04 AM    (permalink
UTPATS
Veteran

UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Odrick has always been a guy I'd be ok with, but does anyone else want to give Bowen a chance? He won me over a long time ago, and could be in line for a 3-4 year extension for an affordable price and he plays very well. Not sure I'd like a DE very early at all.
Just remember, we have several DE that are RFA and there is no guarantee they will all be with us after next year. So, if we take a guy like Odrick who will be a quality starter for years to come, that could work out perfectly if we lose Spears, Bowan or Hatcher after this season.

I also agree we need to draft a CB within the first 3 rounds, but unless we take a WR as well, he better be able to return punts and/or kickoffs!
UTPATS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 09:06 AM    (permalink
UTPATS
Veteran

UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrcirc View Post

Great post, saw him last year at ACU while I was living in Abilene. Not sure his numbers translate, but seems to have upside. Could be a good depth player to help out on special teams.
Old 04-21-2010, 09:50 AM    (permalink
Macarthur
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by UTPATS View Post
Just remember, we have several DE that are RFA and there is no guarantee they will all be with us after next year. So, if we take a guy like Odrick who will be a quality starter for years to come, that could work out perfectly if we lose Spears, Bowan or Hatcher after this season.

I also agree we need to draft a CB within the first 3 rounds, but unless we take a WR as well, he better be able to return punts and/or kickoffs!
Good point. I think Odrick is a strong possiblity. And he would be a solid pick. It's probably not as sexy as many of us want, but he's going to be a good solid NFL player for about 10 years. Probably, not a pro bowler, but a good player none the less.

-Douglas MacArthur
Old 04-21-2010, 10:04 AM    (permalink
romo4prez415
Rookie

romo4prez415 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairromo4prez415 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairromo4prez415 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairromo4prez415 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairromo4prez415 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairromo4prez415 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairromo4prez415 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairromo4prez415 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairromo4prez415 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairromo4prez415 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairromo4prez415 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Here is how I see our board based on where we are picking.

1. Pouncey: I think we want the versatility and the ability to move Gurode out from center. Too many mental errors from the position. I think center position is of more value to our team than people think. We tried to get Unger last year and I see us making a push for Pouncey.

2. Dez Bryant
3. Mike Iupati
4. Nate Allen
5. Tyson Alualu
6. Taylor Mays

I have a sick feeling we end up with Mays. Boy will I be dissapointed. In my own opinion he shouldn't be drafted in the 1st 3 rounds. I'd put safeties like Morgan Burnett, Chad Jones, Reshad Jones, and etc. above him.
romo4prez415 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 10:10 AM    (permalink
Macarthur
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by romo4prez415 View Post
Here is how I see our board based on where we are picking.

1. Pouncey: I think we want the versatility and the ability to move Gurode out from center. Too many mental errors from the position. I think center position is of more value to our team than people think. We tried to get Unger last year and I see us making a push for Pouncey.

2. Dez Bryant
3. Mike Iupati
4. Nate Allen
5. Tyson Alualu
6. Taylor Mays

I have a sick feeling we end up with Mays. Boy will I be dissapointed. In my own opinion he shouldn't be drafted in the 1st 3 rounds. I'd put safeties like Morgan Burnett, Chad Jones, Reshad Jones, and etc. above him.
I like that list with the exception of Mays. I actually think the Cowboys are way off on Mays. The reason is, on The Fan yesterday Stephen Jones mentioned 'shortcomings' in his comments about Mays. I can't imagine that Stephen would bring up that point if it was a player that they were giving strong consideration with thier first round pick. Can you imagine the blow back from that comment if they actually ended up picking him?

I just keep going back to the fact that Mays just doesn't fit in Wade's scheme. I suppose he would be a value pick at some point, but if a guy just doesn't fit your scheme, is he really a value?

-Douglas MacArthur
Old 04-21-2010, 10:24 AM    (permalink
UTPATS
Veteran

Quote:
I like that list with the exception of Mays. I actually think the Cowboys are way off on Mays. The reason is, on The Fan yesterday Stephen Jones mentioned 'shortcomings' in his comments about Mays. I can't imagine that Stephen would bring up that point if it was a player that they were giving strong consideration with thier first round pick. Can you imagine the blow back from that comment if they actually ended up picking him?

I just keep going back to the fact that Mays just doesn't fit in Wade's scheme. I suppose he would be a value pick at some point, but if a guy just doesn't fit your scheme, is he really a value?
Players in wrong schemes reap complaining! We should be able to find a guy with value that will fit our scheme and have a chance to play a lot in the first round! If that guy is not there, trade back some in order to find that value. There will be guys in the 27 range that teams will be willing to trade up for. Maybe not offer a next year's #1 for, but maybe a #2 or something.
Old 04-21-2010, 10:28 AM    (permalink
Macarthur
Pro Bowler

Yeah, the way things are looking, without a major slide (Bryant or Classen), I think Odrick is probably the only thing there of value that fits for us, IMO.

I think the value and need that matches for us is 2nd and 3rd. I would be okay with us have 2 2nds and a 3rd and maybe try to pick up a 2nd 4th.

The obvious problem is that we don't know who's going to slide, if anyone.

-Douglas MacArthur
Old 04-21-2010, 10:36 AM    (permalink
UTPATS
Veteran

Quote:
Yeah, the way things are looking, without a major slide (Bryant or Classen), I think Odrick is probably the only thing there of value that fits for us, IMO.

I think the value and need that matches for us is 2nd and 3rd. I would be okay with us have 2 2nds and a 3rd and maybe try to pick up a 2nd 4th.

The obvious problem is that we don't know who's going to slide, if anyone.
We don't know who will slide, but I can guarantee someone will slide...It's just how far down AND will Jerry be able to get a deal done.