Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Tennessee Titans Team Forum

Tennessee Titans Team Forum Discuss the Titans

Old 04-20-2010, 11:25 PM    (permalink
Nouveaux
Rookie

Nouveaux is a cocksman.Nouveaux is a cocksman.Nouveaux is a cocksman.
Default Top wishes

Who are the top 3 or 4 guys that you're praying will fall to the Titans at 16?

Mine are:
Joe Haden
Earl Thomas
Dez Bryant
JPP or Morgan

I'd love to be able to choose from Haden and Thomas. Either of those guys would be fantastic, IMO.
Nouveaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 01:20 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

-Dez Bryant (Top ten talent whose character issues are overblown. He would only have to be a #2 WR here next to Britt and he could do punt and kick returns to kill two birds with one stone. If we drafted him, maybe we could trade Gage and a 3rd to move up into the second.)
-Joe Haden (Would be a solid number two and would solidify our secondary for years. Top 10 talent, but I wouldn't be surprised if we took Kyle Wilson over him if they are both available and we go corner.)
-Derrick Morgan (Yet another top 10 talent that's going to have a hard time falling to us. Would more than likely be a day one starter.)
Old 04-21-2010, 07:44 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Joe Haden if he is available, if not JPP, if not Derrick Morgan, if not I will be so upset.
stephenson86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 12:03 AM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would say Haden, though its not that he isn't likely to fall. I'd say I wish Suh or McCoy fell, but that ain't happening at all. I could see drafting Dez through BPA, but I'm hoping we take JPP if he is there. Just beast of a player

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Show me your Wang, if you will.
aNYtitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 12:31 AM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. Rolando McClain- I know it is not a huge need like DE or Corner but I would love to have a Ray Lewis/Patrick Willis type thumper on our team. Its a pipe dream because I don't think there is a snowballs chance in hell he falls to us.

2. Derrick Morgan- I love him, he reminds me of Kevin Carter in his hay day. I think at the very least you get a Justin Smith type impact out of him (which is not bad at all). Was one of the most disruptive DE's I have ever seen in college football.

3. Dez Bryant- Why not? Our strength right now is our offense, lets try to make it as powerful as we can (like the colts).

4. Brandon Graham- I know a month ago I was tooting the Jerry Hughes horn, but that is only because I haven't watched tape on Graham. IMO he is the second most complete DE in this draft behind Morgan even though Graham maybe the better pass rusher (its clear however that he is a shade below Morgan against the run).

5.Sean Weatherspoon- Again not a great need but this is a weak LBer class and Sean has potential to be among the elite at his position. He is a little aggressive in space but is an absolute terror in every other faucet of the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 12:41 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. Derrick Morgan, DE, GaTech
2. Jason Pierre-Paul, DE, South Florida
3. Joe Haden, CB, Florida
4. Brandon Graham, DE, Michigan
5. Kyle Wilson, CB, Boise St.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 01:25 AM    (permalink
TitansCJftw
Veteran

TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

haden, morgan, bryant, i will be mildy disappointed if one of these doesnt fall to us but i wont be sad if we end up with graham by no stretch of the imagination, that said i want one of those 4, jpp... dunno cheers people its draft day :D
Old 04-22-2010, 08:11 AM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

been watching some videos today, HADEN FIRST FOR SURE, we need a corner SOOOOO BADLY. However i see Kearse in JPP and washburn is a hero, bring him in, trade for albert BOOM CHAMPIONSHIPZZZZ
stephenson86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 10:47 AM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A trade for ALbert and JPP.
Also Kyle Wilson or Dez Bryant or Hughes or Graham if JPP is gone

Not a fan of Haden
Complex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 05:20 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

whoops, wrong thread

Last edited by OSUGiants17 : 04-23-2010 at 05:33 PM.
OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 05:34 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If it happens our D-line would get super sexy in under 24 hours.