Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > NFC East Division Forum

NFC East Division Forum Discuss the NFC East

Old 08-19-2009, 04:51 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Head Spin: Accepting an NFC East Rival QB

Concept: This "Head Spin" idea is just that... I'm going to bring up a topic of discussion that is intended to get your head spinning! It could be fantasmic in nature, or hypothetical with no real answer, but fun enough to debate about.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Question: With yesterday's news of Brett Favre playing for the Vikings after an illustrious career with the division rival Packers, it got me thinking...

a) Which division rival QB would you accept or want to play for your team, assuming health/age wasn't an issue and that they could still perform at a relatively high level?

b) How would you feel about seeing your favorite QB that has played for your team play for another NFC East rival? Name that QB, explain how you would feel.

I'll let you be free in naming those QBs. Can be current or past.

No Poll this time. Just discuss. Should be fun! :p

D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 10:09 PM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

id love for mcnabb to come play in DC, that would be absoluetly amazing. i would also hate seeing jason play for anyone else, although by next season it will probably happen.

romo and eli i could give two shits for, i would rather have jason still.

RIP, Sean Taylor.
critesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 03:10 AM    (permalink
shane_man
Veteran

shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Donovan McNabb. And that isn't a contest in the slightest.

I don't rate Eli as a consistantly great QB and Jason Campbell is still improving and while I think he will be a good consistant QB in the league. He's not there yet.
Old 12-25-2009, 12:12 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Actually, I am happy with who we got at QB. Jason C. I am not a fan of. McNabb is a good WCO QB and in that passing system does very well. Romo is in a passing system, and is a good QB, but I'd take Eli. I can't complain. If it was another position I am sure I'd take Barber or Witten or D. Jackson, but for QB I am happy with who we have.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 04:37 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd take Romo if I had to take an NFC East QB to replace Eli, I know he's a great guy with a lot of talent, I think with better coaching he could become better at really controlling our offense like eli does, with the commitment to the running game we've had. That said I wouldn't trade Eli for any QB in this division, he's incredibly tough and has played well through some vicious injuries, he's constantly come through in crucial times for this team and just has a better command of this offense than even our offensive Co-ordinator.

I don't really understand what it would take to actually get Eli on a rival team so not knowing the cause I can't give you an accurate assesment of how I would feel. It would suck but if there was a good reason for it like the favre departure I couldn't be too mad.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 04:39 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shane_man View Post
Donovan McNabb. And that isn't a contest in the slightest.

I don't rate Eli as a consistantly great QB and Jason Campbell is still improving and while I think he will be a good consistant QB in the league. He's not there yet.
Then you haven't watched eli play this season on two bad feet that have prevented him from really stepping into his throws for weeks and weeks. He has been great this season and is the single biggest reason we even have 8 wins at this point.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 10:48 PM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lol at this thread

RIP, Sean Taylor.
Old 04-13-2010, 01:24 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by critesy View Post
lol at this thread
I knew this thread would have relevance down the line. ;)

Hey, you got your wish critsey! :p
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 06:32 PM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

hahah no kidding, kind of called it a little so to say :)

RIP, Sean Taylor.
Old 04-21-2010, 08:08 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This thread is pretty funny.

So now that Big Ben is on the block for a top 10 pick, are the Redskins (#4 overall) secretly pissed they have McNabb? I'm sure they are.

Philly genius strikes again?
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote