Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > AFC North Division Forum

AFC North Division Forum Discuss the AFC North

View Poll Results: Who had the best draft
Cleveland Brown 16 30.77%
Cincinnati Bengals 11 21.15%
Baltimore Ravens 23 44.23%
Pittsburgh Steelers 2 3.85%
Voters: 52. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-24-2010, 04:58 PM    (permalink
Bengalsrocket
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Best draft in the division?

Just like the "Who Don't You Want AFCN Rivals to Draft?" thread, I think this is a good way to get some more posts in this forum. It's simple, just vote and post why.

I was going to make a restriction like "you can't vote for your own team" but then I thought I about how uneven the fan numbers are the forums, so I figured I'd just people vote freely. Try not to be a super homer, but even homer opinions can be fun to read :)

edit: I'm going to wait to post my opinion until tonight, by the way. I want to write a little bit about it and I have to head out in like 5 minutes.

Last edited by Bengalsrocket : 04-24-2010 at 05:00 PM. Reason: Reasons for not voting myself yet :)
Bengalsrocket is offline   Reply With Quote