Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-19-2010, 12:50 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just started watching........about 3 episodes in. Quite good thus far, I should be caught up in no time.
Old 04-19-2010, 01:18 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So last night i decided i wanted to watch the pilot episode. I stayed up until 8am watching nearly all of season one, and would have finished if megavideo wasn't so *** about using their site. Great show so far.
Old 04-19-2010, 02:11 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Haha, they replayed the first and second seasons on AMC before season three premiered and I dvr'd all of them (my entire dvr was filled with Breaking Bad.. that's it..) and sat on my fat ass for 3-4 days going through every episode.

I know how you feel!

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 05:00 PM    (permalink
Twiddler
All-Pro

Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vox Populi View Post
Jessie is going to get ****** by DEA soon. Walt is obviously going to have some stuff come up with him soon, there always will be, but you know hes got a 3 month lease for now while hes cooking for Gus.

I think its going to be mostly work and business for Walt for a couple episodes, but theres going to be a lot of **** going on with Jessie, Saul, Hank with a decent sized side helping of Skylar's situation "resolving itself?" I just don't think Walt will have many problems come up for him in the next couple of episodes, but stuff with Jessie that relates to Walt will get him involved somehow for the last few episodes of the season.

The last episode was definitely the best of the season.
Yeah, I think its going to be hard to have Jesse stay out of trouble. And with their current state of relationship, Jesse would sell out Walt (I think) in a second, so I expect Walt to do his damnedest to repair things once he figures out that Hank is hot on Jesse's tail.

One more thing, Walt giving Skylar the signature on the divorce papers really provides an interesting aspect to their relationship. It seems entirely possible (though unlikely) that she could let him back in for good (although, Walt cooking meth again would likely **** that up).

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
So last night i decided i wanted to watch the pilot episode. I stayed up until 8am watching nearly all of season one, and would have finished if megavideo wasn't so *** about using their site. Great show so far.
Yeah, the pilot hooked me right away. Such a great episode.
Old 04-25-2010, 09:05 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Holy ****. That's Albert Pujols with an axe.
Old 04-25-2010, 09:16 PM    (permalink
JFLO
Pro Bowler

JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
Holy ****. That's Albert Pujols with an axe.
That intro was ******* sick!

RIVER DANCE!!!!

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig
JFLO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 09:16 PM    (permalink
Twiddler
All-Pro

Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

**** yeah! Badger's back!
Old 04-25-2010, 09:24 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The dude from Damages and the 5th season of The Wire. Awesome.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 10:02 PM    (permalink
Twiddler
All-Pro

Holy ****. What an incredible episode. And the next one looks like will be even better. My ******* god.
Old 04-25-2010, 10:05 PM    (permalink
JFLO
Pro Bowler

JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

By far the best episode in the season for me so far...

Old 04-25-2010, 10:13 PM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My favorite Breaking Bad episode, regardless of season, so far. Tons of interesting twists tonight.
Old 04-25-2010, 10:14 PM    (permalink
Twiddler
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by cunningham06 View Post
My favorite Breaking Bad episode, regardless of season, so far. Tons of interesting twists tonight.
Definitely. If I didn't have mounds of things to do tonight, I'd likely be watching it again. Fantastic stuff.
Old 04-25-2010, 11:50 PM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twiddler View Post
Definitely. If I didn't have mounds of things to do tonight, I'd likely be watching it again. Fantastic stuff.
With two tests and a final this week I probably shouldn't, but I'll probably do it anyway...
Old 04-26-2010, 12:52 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Amazing episode. Next weeks looks even better too.

"This is my own private domicile and I will not be harassed... *****!"

Old 04-26-2010, 01:31 AM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

omg omg that was absolutely fantastic. Best episode of the season and best since the second-to-last episode of the second season. This is getting even awesomer by the day.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 02:01 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

finally a episode this season that i loved, best one easily since season 1 and possibly the best ever

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 02:06 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The last half hour of that episode was the most intense **** of all time. Wow..

WMD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 02:31 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

When they were in the trailer and Hank was trying to pry it open I was like :O :O oh ****!

Great stuff.

Old 04-26-2010, 08:47 AM    (permalink
JFLO
Pro Bowler

I'm hoping Gale becomes a vital part of the series...his first five minutes were really good and he seems like a character that would benefit the show tremendously.

Old 04-26-2010, 08:49 AM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Last night was ******* ridiculous. Does anybody else not trust this new lab partner?

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 09:55 AM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
Last night was ******* ridiculous. Does anybody else not trust this new lab partner?
Me neither. He was too sycophant suckup for me. "I'm a nerd, heh heh...." Yeah, no ****. That is so 80s, or so 70s actually..... that resume was bogus, he said he was a chemist & probably used to work @ Starbucks, LOL. The underground lab is a trap, only 1 way in & out.

He's either DEA or Gus' man who will take Walt out once they cook $3m worth of Blue Sky, now Gus has to feed Hank to the killer twins to keep Walt cooking, amazing.

Anyone else think Hank or the twins might not survive the confrontation that's coming? Hank is a main character but might have a complete nervous breakdown & go off the edge soon. Gus might go away too, you could see the mortal fear in his eyes when the twins sat at Hermanos Pollos (Chicken Bros.) all day & later at the desert meeting.

Adios to the RV, goodbye magic bus!
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 10:29 AM    (permalink
Twiddler
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizardState View Post
Me neither. He was too sycophant suckup for me. "I'm a nerd, heh heh...." Yeah, no ****. That is so 80s, or so 70s actually..... that resume was bogus, he said he was a chemist & probably used to work @ Starbucks, LOL. The underground lab is a trap, only 1 way in & out.

He's either DEA or Gus' man who will take Walt out once they cook $3m worth of Blue Sky, now Gus has to feed Hank to the killer twins to keep Walt cooking, amazing.

Anyone else think Hank or the twins might not survive the confrontation that's coming? Hank is a main character but might have a complete nervous breakdown & go off the edge soon. Gus might go away too, you could see the mortal fear in his eyes when the twins sat at Hermanos Pollos (Chicken Bros.) all day & later at the desert meeting.

Adios to the RV, goodbye magic bus!
Yeah, I don't trust the lab partner. I don't think that the lab partner is a fake though, just an inside man somehow.

I do think that we are going to see the end of Hank, though (which kills me). From the 30 second preview, it seems that he might have an emotional breakdown and then after it might be Hank vs. the twins, which would be incredible to see.
Old 04-26-2010, 03:31 PM    (permalink
contento
Rookie

contento could make a wolverine purr.contento could make a wolverine purr.contento could make a wolverine purr.contento could make a wolverine purr.contento could make a wolverine purr.contento could make a wolverine purr.contento could make a wolverine purr.contento could make a wolverine purr.contento could make a wolverine purr.

Was anyone surprised last nights episode was great?

That's Breaking Bad's m.o., they lull ya to sleep the first 3-4 episodes then blast you with an uppercut to the chin!

I just wonder how long this series can actually last? At some point the shoe will drop on either Walt or his family, and I can't seeing the show last much longer after that.

Walt goes to prison/killed= shows over

One of Walts family killed/arrested= shows over
contento is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 05:51 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by contento View Post
One of Walts family killed/arrested= shows over
No, not at all. I could definitely see Skylar or Walt Jr. taking one for the team and the show keep going after that.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 06:18 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I almost hope that Skylar bites it. She is an annoying ***** and gets more annoying every time I see her.