Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Philadelphia Eagles Team Forum

Philadelphia Eagles Team Forum Discuss the Eagles.

Old 04-29-2010, 10:10 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wish the eagles were the run away leaders of that poll, because it would be that much sweeter when they prove everyone wrong.
Old 04-29-2010, 11:20 PM    (permalink
Morton
Veteran

Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton

Thumper: the reason alot of people are down on the Eagles in 2010 is because there is alot of uncertainty at the QB position. For all we know, Kolb could really struggle in his first starting year. Of course, he could also be solid, or even great, but we just don't know.

If Kolb does struggle, it will be very hard not to be the #3 or #4 team in the NFC East next year. The Cowboys and the Giants are good, established teams looking to make a playoff run, and the Redskins could be alot better next year too, and have no QB issues anymore.

Obviously, the Eagles could surprise people and claim a division title if Kolb plays really well, but the opposite is very possible also. It all depends on how well Kolb plays.
Morton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 11:29 PM    (permalink
Thumper
Pro Bowler

Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morton View Post
Thumper: the reason alot of people are down on the Eagles in 2010 is because there is alot of uncertainty at the QB position. For all we know, Kolb could really struggle in his first starting year. Of course, he could also be solid, or even great, but we just don't know.

If Kolb does struggle, it will be very hard not to be the #3 or #4 team in the NFC East next year. The Cowboys and the Giants are good, established teams looking to make a playoff run, and the Redskins could be alot better next year too, and have no QB issues anymore.

Obviously, the Eagles could surprise people and claim a division title if Kolb plays really well, but the opposite is very possible also.
Obviously, I'm just amazed at how some people are acting like the Eagles fell off the face off the earth, like McNabb and Sheldon Brown MADE this team and that without them the Eagles are doomed. That just isn't right, the team as a whole is more talented than they were last year. I'm not saying the Eagles are Dallas bound but c'mon the Eagles aren't finished.
Thumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 11:57 PM    (permalink
igglefanz
Rookie

igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Really here is my issues with the Eagles success this year. The middle 3 of the OL I am very leery about. As it is now its Herrimans Cole and St. Andrews
/Giles. I really don't expect Jackson to be ready till at least midseason unless he is way ahead of schedule. And I doubt Shawn Andrews is even in football shape let alone wanting to play to be resigned. I am not going to rag on Washington's line when ours isn't that great to begin with.

I have said this before and will say it again, good or bad kolb needs a pocket to throw from. His arm is OK as of strength, average at best. He will need to be able to step up and throw but if there is DT's in his face and has to throw off his back foot I see alot of lame duck passes being put up. And with the fact that Stacy has injury issues it makes me even less trusting in the line. One injury to any of those 3 and that line gets even softer. I really think its gonna be a rough year even if Kolb plays well for him due to this. We may have tons of weapons but Kolb will need time to be able to deliver the ball.
igglefanz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 12:05 AM    (permalink
Thumper
Pro Bowler

Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Woah woah woah, our line is FAR better than Washington's line. If anything the Eagles have the best offensive line in the division, Dallas has a mediocre LT, LG and RT and last season even though the Eagles line was banged up all season they still outperformed the Giants offensive line. the Eagles QBs were hit 67 times and the Giants QBs were hit 74 times. Eagles Qbs were sacked 38 times and Giants QBs were sacked 32 times. So the Giants QBs were hit one more time than the Eagles. The Eagles also passed more than the Giants did. Also if you look at Footballoutsider's offensive line statistics you will see that the Eagles offensive line was markedly better than the Giant's offensive line at run blocking, this is also shown by NFL.com when they point out that the Eagles runners averaged 4.3 yards per carry and the Giants averaged 4.1 (FO outlines a larger difference). The offensive lines in this division have gone downhill quick.

Anyways I don't get why you included Herramens in that post, there were years when he outperformed Shawn Andrews. Herramens is one of the most underrated guards in the NFL. I see the interior of the offensive line working out like this: LG: Herramens C: McGlynn RG: Cole

Also I think the Eagles will help Kolb by running the ball a lot more, they have 4 runners who are capable of taking a significant work load. The Eagles have the horses to run this season and one thing the Eagles offensive line has is power, they're HUGE and they're all good at run blocking. Jason Peters is the best run blocking LT in the NFL, Herramens more than holds his own, Nick Cole, Max Jean-Gilles and Stacy Andrews are all better run blockers, Winston Justice is actually a good run blocker and Fenuki Tupuo is a powerful lineman as well.

Also I don't understand why people question Kolb's arm strength he showed he had enough to succeed in the NFL. I hate to use one play as an example, but this is a perfect example of Kolb's arm strength, it really shows that Kolb has what it takes in terms of arm strength, it's as pretty a deep ball as you will see.

Kolb doesn't have a cannon for an arm but he can sling it deep just fine.

Last edited by Thumper : 04-30-2010 at 12:17 AM.
Old 04-30-2010, 12:37 AM    (permalink
igglefanz
Rookie

igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Herremans is a decent OG he is no Steve Hutchinson or Alan Fanneca in their prime. When Shawn Andrews was on at OG he was a monster, Herremans isnt even close to what Andrews was when at his peak. Herremans outperformed yes when Andrews head was in the clouds or was fighting a back injury. Really if Herremans is as good as you said he is he would of been the starting RT last year not Justice. Andrews was going to be put out there because of how good he performed. And I like justice but if you cant beat Justice out of that spot there is no way Herremans>Sh Andrews at his peak.

We have One pro bowler on this OL and even then Its an average line. I see Kolb getting sacked 40 plus this year easy maybe even 50. Teams like Dallas are going to have a field day on us. I mean really Mcglynn is a guard. Center is alot harder then OG but will see. Hell I hope I am wrong but I am not sold on this line yet. Peters is great most of the time but has moments, Also prone to injury as he has missed a game or 2 each of the last 3 seasons. Justice is a good RT but I wouldnt call him even a top 10 RT in the league. Cole is good as a guard and hope that either Mcglynn can do what you say Or we sign/trade for a starting C and let him move back because as a center he is too slow out of his stance.
Old 04-30-2010, 12:41 AM    (permalink
Thumper
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by igglefanz View Post
Herremans is a decent OG he is no Steve Hutchinson or Alan Fanneca in their prime. When Shawn Andrews was on at OG he was a monster, Herremans isnt even close to what Andrews was when at his peak. Herremans outperformed yes when Andrews head was in the clouds or was fighting a back injury. Really if Herremans is as good as you said he is he would of been the starting RT last year not Justice. Andrews was going to be put out there because of how good he performed. And I like justice but if you cant beat Justice out of that spot there is no way Herremans>Sh Andrews at his peak.

We have One pro bowler on this OL and even then Its an average line. I see Kolb getting sacked 40 plus this year easy maybe even 50. Teams like Dallas are going to have a field day on us. I mean really Mcglynn is a guard. Center is alot harder then OG but will see. Hell I hope I am wrong but I am not sold on this line yet. Peters is great most of the time but has moments, Also prone to injury as he has missed a game or 2 each of the last 3 seasons. Justice is a good RT but I wouldnt call him even a top 10 RT in the league. Cole is good as a guard and hope that either Mcglynn can do what you say Or we sign/trade for a starting C and let him move back because as a center he is too slow out of his stance.
Why move Herramens out of LG? Why make two spots weaker? Justice is actually (to my surprise) a good player and Jaun Castillo and Andy Reid knew that. Why weaken the LG spot? And Herramens never had the raw talent that Shawn had, but Shawn played next to Tra Thomas who was one of the best in the game while he was here and Herramens metrics were better than Shawn Andrews. Herramens is a really good offensive guard, not an elite talent but he is definitely underrated and together with Jason Peters they form one of the best left sides in football.
Old 04-30-2010, 12:58 AM    (permalink
igglefanz
Rookie

Also that play you put that is nice on that play he has a good pocket to step up into. It took all he had to throw the ball 35 yards. That is a good throw but that doesn't prove arm strength Hell limp arm Garcia can throw a ball that far. That there is my point. If he has a pocket things can be good but if pocket collapses think Mcnabb struggled its gonna be worse then that.
Old 04-30-2010, 01:50 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Eagles success this season relies on two areas of the team, the secondary and the O-line/Kolb. If the line can give Kolb enough time, as well as generate holes in the run game, taking pressure off Kolb in the passing game, the offense should have a high level of success, similar to last season. The secondary is going to rely a bit on the pressure the front 4 gets, and if whoever starts at RCB can cover their responsibility well enough for the pressure to affect the QB, the lack of talent at RCB will be minimized. Also if Nate Allen can come in and do what he should do, I think that boosts the secondary a great bit.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 02:33 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper View Post
Obviously, I'm just amazed at how some people are acting like the Eagles fell off the face off the earth, like McNabb and Sheldon Brown MADE this team and that without them the Eagles are doomed. That just isn't right, the team as a whole is more talented than they were last year. I'm not saying the Eagles are Dallas bound but c'mon the Eagles aren't finished.
I don't think people are acting like the Eagles fell off the face of the earth, but in a division as competitive as ours it's quite possible we end up at the bottom.
Old 04-30-2010, 03:17 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Woah woah woah, our line is FAR better than Washington's line. If anything the Eagles have the best offensive line in the division, Dallas has a mediocre LT, LG and RT and last season even though the Eagles line was banged up all season they still outperformed the Giants offensive line. the Eagles QBs were hit 67 times and the Giants QBs were hit 74 times. Eagles Qbs were sacked 38 times and Giants QBs were sacked 32 times. So the Giants QBs were hit one more time than the Eagles. The Eagles also passed more than the Giants did. Also if you look at Footballoutsider's offensive line statistics you will see that the Eagles offensive line was markedly better than the Giant's offensive line at run blocking, this is also shown by NFL.com when they point out that the Eagles runners averaged 4.3 yards per carry and the Giants averaged 4.1 (FO outlines a larger difference). The offensive lines in this division have gone downhill quick.

Also I don't understand why people question Kolb's arm strength he showed he had enough to succeed in the NFL. I hate to use one play as an example, but this is a perfect example of Kolb's arm strength, it really shows that Kolb has what it takes in terms of arm strength, it's as pretty a deep ball as you will see.

Kolb doesn't have a cannon for an arm but he can sling it deep just fine.

Why don't you bring up the cowboys line stats if they are so mediocre?

Also 35 yard throw most qbs should be able to do...and a lob at that.
Old 04-30-2010, 05:14 PM    (permalink
Thumper
Pro Bowler

The Cowboys outside of Gurode and Davis are a mediocre line, Doug Free and Marc Colombo are average and will get eaten alive bt Trent Cole, Darryl Tapp and Brandon Graham and Kyle Kosier is mediocre as well. With Flo gone they will be a much worse line because Adams was actually one of the best run blocking tackles in the game and he shut down Trent Cole twice last year.

Also, have you guys looked at the training camp pictures? Nothing really interesting. But Charles Scott is effing HUGE, he looks like he is in shoulder pads already, holy crap he is big.
Old 04-30-2010, 06:32 PM    (permalink
frubulubu
Veteran

frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Seriously Mcglynn and playing in the interear does not make me confident.

Sig by Bone Krusher
frubulubu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 07:23 PM    (permalink
Thumper
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by frubulubu View Post
Seriously Mcglynn and playing in the interear does not make me confident.
Why? You've never seen him play before. From what I understand he is a player with a solid anchor, is good in pass protection and plays mean. He isn't a world beater by any stretch but I think he could be serviceable, he is smart and agressive and he is much quicker than Nick Cole. I really think McGlynn is one of those players who isn't going to be great, but he will be a good starter and since he isn't overly big or powerful he really doesn't pop on the practice field but I think in live game scenarios he will be a good player.

Also the Eagles played Alex Hall as a DE today.

Victor Abiamiri can't even run until August and will likely miss the season after micro-fracture surgery.

Max Jean-Gilles had lap band surgery to lose weight, he said that after he hurt his ankle last year he wasn't able to work out so his weight balooned even more and he was pushing 400 pounds and he decided that wasn't healthy, he is down to 375 and is expected to lose about 50 more pounds by July. I really like this, this move will improve his conditioning and it will allow him to be more mobile and get to the second level. Plus it will help his long term health which is always a good thing.

The OG the Eagles claimed off of Tampa Bay failed a physical and Greg Isdander is now back from what I understand. Also the UDFA from LSU failed his physical and is now replaced by Darryl Jackson, 350 pound NT from Kean U.

Big Stew reportedly moved well today as well, thats really good news.
Old 04-30-2010, 07:32 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

EATW your boy Victor looks like he is going to be cut...just can't stay healthy.
Old 04-30-2010, 07:33 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
EATW your boy Victor looks like he is going to be cut...just can't stay healthy.
Along with his buddy Trevor Laws, but his issue is more with sucking than getting injured.
Old 04-30-2010, 07:35 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
Along with his buddy Trevor Laws, but his issue is more with sucking than getting injured.
There's a common denominator here. Let me find it...
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 07:36 PM    (permalink
Thumper
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
There's a common denominator here. Let me find it...
Oh I know! I know! They both played for Notre Dame.
Old 04-30-2010, 07:43 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

That doesn't mean anything, look at Brady Qui-

Nevermind.
Old 04-30-2010, 07:43 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Oh I know! I know! They both played for Notre Dame.
I'm not sayin'. I'm just sayin'.

Although I did love Laws when he came out, so I can't be too happy.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 07:56 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The Cowboys outside of Gurode and Davis are a mediocre line, Doug Free and Marc Colombo are average and will get eaten alive bt Trent Cole, Darryl Tapp and Brandon Graham and Kyle Kosier is mediocre as well. With Flo gone they will be a much worse line because Adams was actually one of the best run blocking tackles in the game and he shut down Trent Cole twice last year.

Also, have you guys looked at the training camp pictures? Nothing really interesting. But Charles Scott is effing HUGE, he looks like he is in shoulder pads already, holy crap he is big.

Doug Free is an unknown at this point. When he was a RT he was very solid and played at a pro bowl level, if you look up his stats for all year he was one of the better offensive lineman period. D posted that link before, I'll post it if I can find it.

Columbo also is much better then average. Dude has always been a beast of a RT, he was rushed back from injury last year which led to him being demolished vs Minny but he should have never been playing to begin with. He's still been an anchor on our line and has never been just average.

Kosier sucks IMO, people will point out how he was one of our best lineman last year and he did get better, but he's always sucked to me. Free is just an unknown, someone could just as easily say he's great as they could mediocre, hard to say for sure which one it'll be but there is alot more evidence to suggest he's better then mediocre.

Just because there is new blood on the line doesn't mean the entire unit will be worse. Do you really think Jerry would cut Flozell if he felt Free would be a downgrade? That's not even his style, and at worst it'll be a wash.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 08:08 PM    (permalink
Thumper
Pro Bowler

I just think the line will be worse because I think Flozell Adams was actually a good player, I don't really see that in Free. But we'll see, I don't really track back-up tackles from the Cowboys so he could be the next big thing for all I know.

---------------
Anyways, I hate to bring this up after the fiasco in the NFC East forum but I feel like this is good to hear and that you should all like this as well.
Quote:
I think we’re going to be surprised at the success of Maclin this season. From what I hear he’s been living up in wide receiver coach David Culley’s office. Maclin wants to have people talking about him like they now talk about DeSean.
Old 04-30-2010, 09:18 PM    (permalink
frubulubu
Veteran

frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

McGlynn, is in the same boat as Free, we simply dont know. They could be a disapointment or solid contributors. We will wait and see.

Sig by Bone Krusher
Old 05-01-2010, 01:46 PM    (permalink
Thumper
Pro Bowler

The Eagles defense dominated the Eagles offense today. I was going through tweets from Geoff Mosher and it was always somebody on defense making a play and flying around and I really think the new players are going to get better, they're small, fast and love to hit and they're really athletic.

Also apparently Ernie Sims has been great thus far, Sean McDermott said "There's a shark in the water right now, and thats Ernie Sims." I really think that if he can channel what he did at Florida State I really think he could be a steal for the Eagles.

Marty Morninwheg said the offense will change to reflect Kevin Kolb's strengths, meaning watch out for Brent Celek and Jeremy Maclin.
Old 05-01-2010, 02:10 PM    (permalink
frubulubu
Veteran

Good stuff on the camp updates, Thump! Thanks for sharing.

Sig by Bone Krusher