Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Detroit Lions Team Forum

Detroit Lions Team Forum Discuss the Lions

Old 04-29-2010, 05:16 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Excellent news

Our brave soldier safety is back!

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...urns-to-lions/

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 07:03 AM    (permalink
SINCE1978
Veteran

SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Solid move Detroit. Caleb Campbell certainly can make the team as a special teams stud ... speed of a S but likely an OLB with his bulk (as the article states). More solid depth to the roster, I like-y ;o)
Old 05-01-2010, 10:49 PM    (permalink
nmb1114
Rookie

nmb1114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nmb1114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nmb1114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nmb1114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nmb1114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nmb1114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nmb1114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nmb1114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nmb1114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nmb1114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nmb1114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Spare me........

I comend him for what he did for his country, but he hasn't played in two years, he'll probably be on ST
nmb1114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 03:48 AM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmb1114 View Post
Spare me........

I comend him for what he did for his country, but he hasn't played in two years, he'll probably be on ST
Which would probably mean he was a "depth" player correct? So basically what 1978 stated above? So, what exactly do you need to be spared from? An optimistic assessment of what the young man could bring to the team?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

Last edited by ironman4579 : 05-02-2010 at 04:41 AM.
ironman4579 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 09:57 AM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

dizon can provide the backup in the middle and caleb and palmer can backup the outsides.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 10:23 PM    (permalink
nmb1114
Rookie

nmb1114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nmb1114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nmb1114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nmb1114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nmb1114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nmb1114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nmb1114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nmb1114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nmb1114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nmb1114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nmb1114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironman4579 View Post
Which would probably mean he was a "depth" player correct? So basically what 1978 stated above? So, what exactly do you need to be spared from? An optimistic assessment of what the young man could bring to the team?
He said solid depth player, and I just don't see it because he has been out of football for 2 years now, I think he'll be a one year guy and gone by next training camp. They'll throw him a bone for his service, Optimistic is one thing, but you got to be realistic.

Two-three days ago, when he signed his contract the Free Press had a huge article in the newspaper for him, which I think is a little overblown for a 7th round draft pick two years ago

It was a PR move by the Lions, it gives caleb a chance at his dream to suit up and get on the field in NFL, and the Lions get positive news out their about the organization. My point is lets say he played at a mid-major conference like Frenso State, and didn't play competitive football for two years, but kept in shape, do you think they would of still signed him? I say probably not.

Best of luck too Caleb I hope he does well, I just don't see any happy endings in the story

Last edited by nmb1114 : 05-02-2010 at 10:36 PM.
nmb1114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 07:03 AM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmb1114 View Post
He said solid depth player, and I just don't see it because he has been out of football for 2 years now, I think he'll be a one year guy and gone by next training camp. They'll throw him a bone for his service, Optimistic is one thing, but you got to be realistic.

not saying he'll be a HOF'er, but he wouldn't be the first army boy to do well in the NFL.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote