Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > NFC East Division Forum

NFC East Division Forum Discuss the NFC East

View Poll Results: Who is the best DB in the NFC East?
Mike Jenkins (DALLAS) 14 30.43%
Corey Webster (NY) 12 26.09%
Carlos Rogers (WASH) 1 2.17%
Orlando Scandrick (DALLAS) 1 2.17%
Terrell Thomas (NY) 3 6.52%
Terrence Newman (DALLAS) 0 0%
Antrel Rolle (NY) 2 4.35%
Quinten Mikell (PHI) 0 0%
Asante Samuels (PHI) 12 26.09%
Other 1 2.17%
Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-03-2010, 10:04 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would go Asante, but he needs to learn to tackle.

I want to pick Jenkins, but if he shows up again this year then I'm for him. For now I give it to Webster.
Old 05-04-2010, 12:21 AM    (permalink
frubulubu
Veteran

frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mike Jenkins, hands down! Hobbs is the worst, although that might be another topic.

Sig by Bone Krusher
frubulubu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 12:37 AM    (permalink
Thumper
Pro Bowler

Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate Mike Jenkins, just throwing that out there and I really enjoyed watching him get smashed late last season. He looked really promising but I'm not ready to crown him yet, don't twist this point, he is a good young corner but he only really came on for half a season and then he got rocked late last season by Jeremy Maclin and Sidney Rice. If Jenkins can play like he did in the second half of last year all season this coming season I will be ready to put him at the top, right now he is just a young corner who flashed for half a season.

Corey Webster had one good season it was two seasons back where he was a top 5 corner in the NFL but not anymore. He came on for Spags during the superbowl run and he was great in the 2008 season but aside from that stretch he really hasn't been all that great. Last season I know he really struggled and that Thomas was the best CB on the team. Personally I think that Thomas is going to be the best CB in the division really soon and I think he outperformed Mike Jenkins last season, Thomas is a really good press corner, has really long arms and he is super physical, he was the Giants best defensive player last season IMO and he was actually the best run supporting corner in the entire NFL last season.

But at this point I still have to go with Asante Samuel, Thomas and Jenkins are going to pass him in the coming 2 seasons but Samuel right now is still the best defensive back in the division. Thomas and Jenkins flashed but they're still one year wonders (or in Jenkins' case 1/2 year wonders) where Asante Samuel has proven his worth over the course of his career. He is still one of, if not the best ball hawking corners in the entire NFL, he is super clutch in the playoffs and he usually always shows up in big games, he is really intelligent in terms of football and he really knows what is coming and when to jump a route. Occassionally he gets beaten but he makes up for it with is own big plays on interceptiosn. He wasn't great in the redzone last year but on numerous occassions it looked like Mikell just bit on a play action pass. I wish he would tackle but I still think that Asante is the best in the division.

Right now if I had to rank them it would be:
1. Asante Samuel
2. Terrell Thomas
3. Mike Jenkins
4. Corey Webster

Last edited by Thumper : 05-04-2010 at 04:02 PM.
Thumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 11:47 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is impossible to answer, if you're going to run a predominantly man scheme I have to go with Web because unless he's matched up with someone massive like Vjax he's one of the best BnR in the league even though he's pretty mediocre in zone. In a predominantly zone scheme I'd go with Asante because no one breaks on the ball out of their back pedal the way Asante can, even though in man he gets burned and in a 50/50 scheme I'd go with one of the young bucks, Jenkins or Thomas because both are very good man guys who can play zone very well and break on the ball.

I'm going to read through the thread to figure out who I want to vote for but I can't really argue with someone taking one of the 4 mentioned in the previous paragraph.

Edit:
So I ended up voting Corey, had some bad games this year where he was asked to play more zone or asked to shadow someone he just couldn't handle, Vjax, and then he got injured so I he did have a down year which could be used to rationalize dropping him down, but if he's not dramatically outsized he's one of the best corners in the league at just getting physical with and sticking to his man. I think Corey's shutdown man skills are on par with Asante's play making skills and since I prefer corners who shut down receivers more than ones who make plays I went with Corey, still this is very scheme and personnel defendant because you could definitely create a situation where no one would impact the game more than Asante.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Last edited by Rosebud : 05-04-2010 at 12:03 PM.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 03:42 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper View Post
1. Asante Samuel
3. Mike Jenkins

EDIT: It gets better. Let's go way back playback.

Quote:
Get Asante Samuel off this god damn team right now. I can't even explain how pissed I am at him. Oh...

Alright here is the story, http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/...t_be_easy.html

Andy Reid says:

and Asante Samuel responds...
http://www.csnphilly.com/pages/landi...594&feedID=692

Asante Samuel **** you.
Waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit...there's more.

Quote:
And Samuel really does need to shut the **** up, all Andy did was ask you to tackle, is that such a hard thing to do? Asante was the worst tackling corner in the NFL last year and it cost the Eagles big time on occasion. Yeah Asante, you can get interceptions, but remember all times that he completely ditched his assignment and jumped routes? I do, it sure led to some nice highlights, but he also got burned a few times doing it. All Andy wants you to do is tackle and its sad that he has to do that seeing as Asante is kind of a defender.
Ladies and gentlemen, Thumper's No. 1 NFC East corner!

Last edited by Sniper : 05-04-2010 at 03:46 PM.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 03:52 PM    (permalink
Thumper
Pro Bowler

Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You realize that I'm mad about him not tackling and him trashing the organization right? He is still a good corner, he ditches his assignments but he is the best playmaking CB in the league. And still at this point he is better than Mike Jenkins.

And Mike Jenkins isn't that great, he flashed for half a season. Whoop de doo! Potential is there but he only played like a top CB for half a season and then he got smashed at the end of the year by Maclin and Rice. If he can play like he did in the second half of the year all year next season he will be #2. I still think Thomas is going to be the best in the division in the future.
Old 05-04-2010, 03:55 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You realize that I'm mad about him not tackling and him trashing the organization right? He is still a good corner, he ditches his assignments but he is the best playmaking CB in the league. And still at this point he is better than Mike Jenkins.

And Mike Jenkins isn't that great, he flashed for half a season. Whoop de doo! Potential is there but he only played like a top CB for half a season and then he got smashed at the end of the year by Maclin and Rice. If he can play like he did in the second half of the year all year next season he will be #2. I still think Thomas is going to be the best in the division in the future.
Sniper....

But the Thumper doesn't FLIP FLOP!!!

The joke continues...

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 04:01 PM    (permalink
Thumper
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
Sniper....

But the Thumper doesn't FLIP FLOP!!!

The joke continues...
EATW you are seriously ******* stupid. Please read that and show me where I said Asante isn't a good corner, I said he needs to tackle and that he jumps routes and gets burned on occassion. He is still better than Jenkins and Thomas at this point in their careers.

And please, show me where I flipped opinions, that post says he doesn't tackle and he jumps routes in a very angry way, I pointed that out in my description of Asante in this thread. Show me where I flipped, I didn't want him off the team because he was a bad player, I wanted him off the team because he was questioning Andy Reid's authority.

Last edited by Thumper : 05-04-2010 at 04:04 PM.
Old 05-04-2010, 06:25 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yay my sig holds true!!! Philly is really the city of brotherly love <33333

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 09:09 PM    (permalink
Supporting Caste
Rookie

Supporting Caste is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Supporting Caste is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Supporting Caste is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Supporting Caste is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Supporting Caste is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Supporting Caste is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Supporting Caste is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Supporting Caste is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Supporting Caste is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Supporting Caste is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Supporting Caste is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would still go with Sheldon Brown if he were in the division, but I have to go with Jenkins at this point.

It seems like this title changes so often, but it's hard not to be a believer in Jenkins after last year. He was definitely top 5 in the league.
Supporting Caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 09:40 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supporting Caste View Post
He was definitely top 5 in the league.
i dont agree with this at all, he was good, but a lock for top 5?

Darrelle Revis
Charles Woodson
Sheldon Brown
Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie
Leon Hall

you could make the case for Nnamdi Asmougha because of his situation, but i wouldn't personally.

I would like to nominate Brandon Flowers, he played very well despite not having good safety play nor a good rush. Dude is a player, i wish we drafted him, but we never draft the DB's i want.

I don't think its as ridiculous, but its certainly not a lock

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-04-2010, 09:55 PM    (permalink
Thumper
Pro Bowler

Top 5 is absolutely ridiculous, he played really well for half of a season and then in the last two games of the season he got lit up for 13 catches, 287 yards and 4 touchdowns in his two playoff games. Playing really good for half of a season does not put you in the top 5, especially when you get smashed the way he did at the end of the year. He is a good young corner but he sure as hell isn't top 5 in the NFL, he is barely top 3 in the division in my opinion and Terrell Thomas is IMO better than him.

There is no way in the world he can compete with Revis, Woodson, Scrabble, Leon Hall, Jonathan Joseph, Brandon Flowers, Jabari Greer, Sheldon Brown, Champ Bailey, and DRC.
Old 05-04-2010, 10:05 PM    (permalink
Supporting Caste
Rookie

Supporting Caste is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Supporting Caste is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Supporting Caste is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Supporting Caste is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Supporting Caste is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Supporting Caste is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Supporting Caste is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Supporting Caste is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Supporting Caste is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Supporting Caste is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Supporting Caste is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Your credibility is severely undermined by the fact that he allowed only one touchdown to Rice.

So you don't know what you're talking about. And your list is a joke, like most things you say.
Old 05-04-2010, 10:12 PM    (permalink
Thumper
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Your credibility is severely undermined by the fact that he allowed only one touchdown to Rice.

So you don't know what you're talking about. And your list is a joke, like most things you say.
Whatever, he is still isn't top 5 in the NFL.

And those corners are all corners who are better than Mike Jenkins. I went ahead and left off Terrell Thomas and Asante from the list since I already said they were better. I even left off corners who might be better than Jenkins like Aqib Talib or Corey Webster. You overrate Jenkins immensely.
Old 05-05-2010, 06:24 AM    (permalink
BaLLiN
All-Pro

Quote:

you don't have to be a douche to try to prove your point. You made an exaggeration, he could've gotten consideration, but he really doesn't deserve top 5 lock.

Quote:
There is no way in the world he can compete with Revis, Woodson, Scrabble, Leon Hall, Jonathan Joseph, Brandon Flowers, Jabari Greer, Sheldon Brown, Champ Bailey, and DRC.
Greer didn't play that much compared to the other guys, but with teams having to pass against the saints to get back its possible that those lesser amount of snaps could be perceived as equal. I still wouldn't have Greer in my top 10 personally.

Bailey dropped off, idk if he gets Top 5 consideration anymore.

but otherwise those guys are all given consideration before Jenkins easily.

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-05-2010, 12:29 PM    (permalink
Supporting Caste
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN View Post
you don't have to be a douche to try to prove your point. You made an exaggeration, he could've gotten consideration, but he really doesn't deserve top 5 lock.
I wasn't talking to you, douche.

I'd agree with Woodson, Revis and Brown, but that's it. DRC isn't on Jenkins' level and while I love Brandon Flowers (and originally wanted Dallas to draft him instead of Jenkins), I don't think he's on Jenkins' level right now, either.

Guys like Terrell Thomas and Aqib Talib being mentioned in the same conversation as Jenkins is laughable. You'd expect that kind of thing from Humper, though.
Old 05-05-2010, 12:30 PM    (permalink
Supporting Caste
Rookie

Quote:
Whatever, he is still isn't top 5 in the NFL.

And those corners are all corners who are better than Mike Jenkins. I went ahead and left off Terrell Thomas and Asante from the list since I already said they were better. I even left off corners who might be better than Jenkins like Aqib Talib or Corey Webster. You overrate Jenkins immensely.
"Whatever, my grounds for making the argument I did were totally wrong, but I know the argument is still sound."

You're smart.
Old 05-05-2010, 01:38 PM    (permalink
FreshBoy!
Veteran

FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why do you "Hate" Mike Jenkins, Thumper?

FreshBoy! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 01:44 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i love me some mike jenkins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
"He won't be able to just use his arm power to throw defenders around at the next level!"

The hell he won't, lol.
K Train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 03:46 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
All-Pro

Quote:
I wasn't talking to you, douche.

I'd agree with Woodson, Revis and Brown, but that's it. DRC isn't on Jenkins' level and while I love Brandon Flowers (and originally wanted Dallas to draft him instead of Jenkins), I don't think he's on Jenkins' level right now, either.

Guys like Terrell Thomas and Aqib Talib being mentioned in the same conversation as Jenkins is laughable. You'd expect that kind of thing from Humper, though.
DRC is soo much better than Jenkins, and can be much worse at times. But as a full package, he played well enough this past year to be considered a Top 5 corner.

I didn't say either of those guys, so that must not be addressed to me. It isn't laughable at all. Its not a good evaluation in your opinion and my opinion (Giants fan), but its not ridiculous. Saying mike jenkins is a lock for top 5 corner performance of last year isn't ridiculous, but it is no where near a lock.

Btw you clearly forgot Leon Hall, who is easily better than Mike Jenkins. Brandon Flowers, as i said before, should be deemed deserving of at least a bit of consideration with his efforts on such a bad team.

Stop going after people, and making unnecessary negative comments. Thumper is a homer, he sometimes does the same thing, but there is no reason for starting something.

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-05-2010, 05:42 PM    (permalink
Supporting Caste
Rookie

You called me a douche first, and I'm the one going after people making negative comments.

Stop being ridiculous.

Thumper said something false and I pointed it out. Whoops. I apologize.
Old 05-05-2010, 06:38 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mike Jenkins is the best CB in the division, but it's hard to call him a top 5 guy in my eyes.

1. Revis
2. Nmandi
3. Woodson

To me, those stand out by themselves, then theres a group of CBs that fall 1 tier below them altogether. Sort of hard to separate them from each other bc of various reasons. I think Jenkins falls into that 2nd tier.
Old 05-05-2010, 06:41 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
All-Pro

Quote:
You called me a douche first, and I'm the one going after people making negative comments.

Stop being ridiculous.

Thumper said something false and I pointed it out. Whoops. I apologize.
i said "you don't have to be a douche to try to prove your point". This implies that you were acting like a douche, not always a douche. When you attack someone in order to prove a point you're clearly deserving of that name.

Thumper stated his opinion and argued his point, its not wrong, its not right. Its an observation based on his perspective, and no matter how much of a homer he can be (including downgrading rival teams' players) you don't go and do what you did.

You clearly started the attack on thumper. Don't try to deny it, just avoid doing it and if you can't, just block him. It adds nothing to an argument if you base your argument off of someone else's perceived issues.

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-05-2010, 06:45 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Mike Jenkins is the best CB in the division, but it's hard to call him a top 5 guy in my eyes.

1. Revis
2. Nmandi
3. Woodson

To me, those stand out by themselves, then theres a group of CBs that fall 1 tier below them altogether. Sort of hard to separate them from each other bc of various reasons. I think Jenkins falls into that 2nd tier.
BBD im pretty sure its Nnamdi not Nmandi :D

And idk if i agree, i think he digressed. Hakeem Nicks even burnt him twice (once Nicks was narrowly out of bounds). He's good, but this year was a down year.

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-05-2010, 06:49 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN View Post
BBD im pretty sure its Nnamdi not Nmandi :D

And idk if i agree, i think he digressed. Hakeem Nicks even burnt him twice (once Nicks was narrowly out of bounds). He's good, but this year was a down year.
??? He backtracked from his previous statement?

I think you are looking for regressed, lol.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote