Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New England Patriots Team Forum

New England Patriots Team Forum Discuss the Pats

Old 05-08-2010, 09:46 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Baseball is such a ******* ****** game. Why does anyone like it?

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 10:49 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
well at least its a good thing Bekett is earning his money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 04:17 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Take it back....

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 08:59 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Hey, stop being such a front running douchebag.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 05-11-2010, 12:10 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

Lakcey looked and was, very hittable last night. This really isn't a good trend. The fastball up in the zone is his strikeout pitch right now, but he's also getting slapped around with it at times too. It would be pretty frustrating for him to struggle for a prolonged amount of time. Every year we assemble what is supposed to be the best pitching staff in the league and then fall on our asses.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 05-12-2010, 10:06 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Missed the last Bruins game. Will be watching from home in the eastern time zone again. Can't wait. Hopefully I won't end up cursing myself for saying "I almost want a loss Friday to keep them playing."

Quote:
hahahaaahaa!!

"You must spread some reputation around before giving it to ElectricEye again."

It's like watching paint dry, no?

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 11:18 AM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

I actually said that after the Yankees beat the **** out of us, so take that for what it's worth. I do resent the effect baseball has on my emotional well being sometimes though. It's not like football where you stop posting on here for a week after a loss and pretend it didn't happen. If your team gets the crap kicked out of them, they still have to play the next night most of the time.

Anyway, Daisuke was dealing last night. Economic with his pitches, pounding the strike zone with the good stuff, ect. Good sign. Granted he's the biggest **** tease on the planet and has been ever since his entrance into the Majors, but it's still a good sign. I'm also very pleased with the power production we're getting out of Hermida. If he can raise his average a bit, we have two legit starting caliber corner outfielders.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 05-12-2010, 11:20 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, I'm glad I couldn't +rep you then. ;)

Old 05-12-2010, 11:27 AM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dice-K looked good. I expected him to rebound this year bc he actually had time off during the offseason.
He wasn't MVP-ing it up in the World Baseball Classic

Everyone says they want to move on with Ortiz (Buster Olney is quoted of saying "I'll be surprised if he's on the team by the end of the month- WHOA!)
but who I can't stand is JD Drew. **** that waste of talent. His salary is obsurd. Hermida is someone I have my eye. Hes playing well

Old 05-12-2010, 11:58 AM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

Honestly, if we didn't pay that to JD Drew someone else would. He a frustrating player to watch because if he wasn't such a passive hitter he would probably be one of the best outfielders in basbeall, but he's putting up an .850+ OPS right now. That's well above league average for a corner outfielder. He also makes guys throw a lot of pitches, and you can never really underestimate the value in that. It seems like he doesn't care sometimes and he probably doesn't as much as a guy like Pedroia, but he's one of our three best hitters, like it or not. He's not a problem. He's striking out a bit too much this year, but besides that he's a real solid player.

As far as Ortiz goes, I would also be surprised if he's on the team by the end of the month. He's a two tool player and those two tools are all but gone at this point. Wasting a roster spot. Hermida is a much better hitter at this stage in their careers and would probably get better with more playing time. Ortiz is barely effective as a part time player. Cut him, and bring in someone who can at least play defense and not be useless on the basepaths. It's early, but top prospect Lars Anderson is still holding his own in AAA. The Red Sox use AAA as kind of a taxi squad, only for guys they think are ready to contribute at the major league level. My guess is that if Ortiz is cut and Anderson continues to play well in Pawtuckett, he'll get the call at some point.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 05-12-2010, 12:24 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Pedroia, Youk and V-Mart are all better hitters then JD Drew.
Regardless of what the stats say. If he would make that money elsewhere-
then I say let him make that money elsewhere.
If I remember currectly- hes our highest paid player! (Not including pitchers)
JD Drew- D.Ortiz- M.Lowell... I see that as a problem
I say we can do better with our money. I agree with you on Anderson.

Any possibilities for trades? Bring in a big bat? A.Gonzalez from the Padres?
I like VTek and VMart but I'd like to have a catcher that runners are scared to steal on

Old 05-12-2010, 12:39 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

Completely agree about Pedey and Youk being better hitters, but V-Mart and Drew are both the same caliber of player, except V-Mart might be a bit more fun to watch and he plays a more valuable position.

Like it or not, JD Drew hits for power and walks, which is the gold standard for being a good hitter. He also plays well above average defense in right and is a real smart baserunner. Guys like that don't just grow on trees. He sucked his first year here, but the past three years have been real productive. He's been putting up a .900 OPS consistently. Started off slow this year, but considering he was hitting like .220 something at the start of the month and is up to .286 now, you have to be happy with it. I really don't understand where all the Drew hate comes from. If Mike Lowell was putting up the same numbers, everybody would be doting on him. He really gets an unfair shake for doing absolutely nothing wrong. The only outfielders more productive than him this year in the AL are Wells, Swisher, Rios, Jones, Austin Jackson, Vlad and Crawford. A few of those guys are playing out of their mind right now too. By years end, he'll be a top five offensive outfielder just like he was last year(Jason Bay was the only OF last year who hit better than him, and he did it with almost a hundred more AB's). Not sure who we could get more value for our dollars out of. 14 Mill a year doesn't buy you a better hitter than JD Drew. In fact, in this market, you probably get someone much worse. Jayson Weth is a similar hitter to JD Drew, but he'll probably get 20+ on the open market this off season.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 05-12-2010, 01:00 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

My problem with JD Drew is 3 things
1- He's our highest paid hitter (Doesn't deserve to be)
2- He's often injured. Why pay all that money to a part time player?
3- I argue that his defense, while decent, isnt anything to brag about

I dont think he's a bad player. I think thats where the confusion lies with my statement.
His 24 HRs and 68 RBIs were his HI's with us. The only time he's broke 20 HRs might I add.
We added him because we thought he had 30/100 potential with us and he hasn't delivered.
I don't like that he hasn't lived up to the expectations that got him his rediculous contract.
Not that I don't like him. I just think we're over paying for a 20/60 player who gets injured every year
If we wanted a player to just have a high OBP and drive up pitch counts then we could go for players like Nick Swisher and Nick Johnson who combined make less then JD Drew.

We should have paid Bay and got rid of Drew :(

Old 05-12-2010, 09:37 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalej View Post
My problem with JD Drew is 3 things
1- He's our highest paid hitter (Doesn't deserve to be)
That's debatable. At times, he's also the best hitter on our roster. Only reason he's the highest paid is because Youk and Pedroia are home grown. If we had to acquire either of those two on the open market, they would be paid higher and deservingly so, but there's not much you can do about that. The year we needed a corner outfielder he was the best available and he was a MASSIVE upgrade over Trot Nixon. He's actually a great value for dollar guy at the moment. Matt Holliday is being paid 3 Million more for being about the same caliber of player(outside of Coors anyway) and is in a deal with far less wiggle room. Jason Bay is being paid more as well and he is not a consistently better player than Drew.

Quote:
2- He's often injured. Why pay all that money to a part time player?
This has some truth. That's one of the real frustrating things about him. If he were healthy more often, he would be a lot more well liked around the league. He goes down with some real ticky tacky injuries and at times doesn't seem all that interested in playing through them.

Quote:
3- I argue that his defense, while decent, isnt anything to brag about
I just think this is wrong. JD Drew has never gotten the credit here for his defense and all around athleticism, not like he should anyway. He's a plus defender in right. He's not a gold glove caliber guy, but he came up playing center field and still has, for the most part, that type of range. He plays the pole well and you rarely see people get any extra bases they don't deserve off of his arm. Defensive statistics are really a pretty funky thing and probably will never really be able to work completely, but in terms of zone rating, JD Drew was the best right fielder in the league last year. Take that for what it's worth, but the numbers do generally line up with the consensus built up from watching guys field. He's also an absolutely excellent base runner. He's not Ellsbury, but he's heady. He judges things well and he has more than enough speed to call him an easy guy to knock in from second.

Quote:
I dont think he's a bad player. I think thats where the confusion lies with my statement.
His 24 HRs and 68 RBIs were his HI's with us. The only time he's broke 20 HRs might I add.
We added him because we thought he had 30/100 potential with us and he hasn't delivered.
I don't like that he hasn't lived up to the expectations that got him his rediculous contract.
Not that I don't like him. I just think we're over paying for a 20/60 player who gets injured every year
If we wanted a player to just have a high OBP and drive up pitch counts then we could go for players like Nick Swisher and Nick Johnson who combined make less then JD Drew.

We should have paid Bay and got rid of Drew :(
JD Drew is a bit of a frustrating player because he doesn't have the fire that we like to see out of a baseball player, but I just think it's absurd how much people underrate him. Seems like every time the team struggles, the entire Red Sox fanbase goes on a JD Drew witch hunt. We're not overpaying for him like some people seem to think. Overpaying would entail having a value of him that is not in line with what other teams would pay. Someone else in baseball would pay JD Drew 14 Mill to play right field for them, possibly a lot more. Yeah, the injuries are frustrating, but it's part of the package. He's not a 30/100 guy, but that's only because he never gets the 500+ plate appearances those guys manage to get. He plays like one of those guys when he's in the games, and that's really all that matters.

The Yankee Nicks aren't even in the same breath as a player as JD Drew. Johnson plays a non valuable defensive position and struggles with his power even when he is healthy(which is far less than Drew). Swisher isn't nearly as polished of a hitter as Drew is and is basically a shorter version of Adam Dunn with a little more value as a defender. Nearly every GM in the league would take JD Drew and his health issues over those two. Only thing they have over him is the ability to generate plate appearances.

As far as Bay versus Drew goes, that's a bit trickier, but look at what he's doing in New York right now. Fenway inflated his numbers a bit and he's a damn streaky hitter. He really killed us for month long periods at times last year. For prolonged periods of time, he struggled mightily to make contact with the ball. He was in the top five in strikeouts last year and some of them were really bad. He turned into a pure pull hitter who strikes out a ton. Guys like that can kill you, and it's something we've always stayed away from as an organization. I was extremely excited to see what he would have done for us with a full season to play with after the impact he had for us two years ago, but he really let us down. If Bay was the hitter we needed him to be, we would not have traded for Victor Martinez.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 05-13-2010, 11:51 AM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

I understand your points and while I agree with some- my stance on JD Drew hasn't.
I didn't like the signing years ago- I ***** about him every year and he's done nothing to shut me up.

At least we agree on the injuries.
That 500 AB excuse is weak though bc it's due to his inuries
Plus if you prorate his stats for 500 ABs- he still doesn't reach 30/100

2007: 12 HRs and 69 RBIs
2008: 26 Hrs and 87 RBIs
2009: 22 HRs and 76 RBIs
2010: 22 HRs and 91 RBIs (on pace- I know it's still early)

So no- you can't say it's bc he doesn't reach 500 ABs like the other guys.

I also don't like the market value arguement either. The 1st pick in the draft is serverly overpaid even though they're making "market value" for the first pick.

I'm just ready to move on. His contract is up after next season though.
We need a new DH, a defensive catcher and a new RF IMO

Old 05-13-2010, 04:57 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

Quote:
I understand your points and while I agree with some- my stance on JD Drew hasn't.
I didn't like the signing years ago- I ***** about him every year and he's done nothing to shut me up.
I just don't understand why people have this attitude about him. Sure he's hurt quite a bit, but he's a major impact player when he's playing. He has this reputation for being the guy to blame, but people never really come after him for the right reasons. Nobody seems to really realize what a good player he is.

Quote:
At least we agree on the injuries.
That 500 AB excuse is weak though bc it's due to his inuries
Plus if you prorate his stats for 500 ABs- he still doesn't reach 30/100

2007: 12 HRs and 69 RBIs
2008: 26 Hrs and 87 RBIs
2009: 22 HRs and 76 RBIs
2010: 22 HRs and 91 RBIs (on pace- I know it's still early)

So no- you can't say it's bc he doesn't reach 500 ABs like the other guys.
This is not quite true. Guys who lead the legue in power numbers always have well in excess of 500 AB's. Last year, Texeria tied Pena with 39. Pena missed a lot of time and probably could have hit 50+ last year if he did not go down, but Tex had 609 AB's. When you split the difference and give him 550 AB's, his numbers are in line with what you would except from a guy with above average power. He's not an elite power guy and he never will be/has been, but he's a guy that will hurt you with the home run.

Quote:
I also don't like the market value arguement either. The 1st pick in the draft is serverly overpaid even though they're making "market value" for the first pick.

I'm just ready to move on. His contract is up after next season though.
We need a new DH, a defensive catcher and a new RF IMO
It's the way it works. We can't have overpaid for JD Drew unless everyone else would have paid him substantially less. Sucks, but whatever. The question I have is this; who else would you prefer to Drew? To get a bat like him in the outfield you have to pay for it and you're probably not going to get anywhere near the defensive player he is either. The outfielders that have been switched around since he signed his contract really aren't much to write home about.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 05-13-2010, 05:33 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Quote:
Sure he's hurt quite a bit, but he's a major impact player when he's playing
That's the thing- I'm not okay with paying 14 million dollars to a player who often injured. Why are you?
If a team wants to make the mistake of paying a player who can't be relied on to play when you need him to- then let them
He should play in 150+ games for me to be okay with his salary.
Also, I did the math for 500 ABs bc that's the number you threw out.
No one is stopping JD from reaching 500+ ABs except for him and his fragile self.
Major impact player? That's debatable. I think he's an avg to above avg player.
Major impact players are those who people are scared to pitch to and come through again and again in the clutch.
While JD has had some timely hits here and there- no one pitches around him

After JD Drew's contract's up- I'll let you know when I see that FA class.
I assure you that I won't be on the ReSign JD Bandwagon... unless of course he hits like a guy getting paid 14 mill this year and next.
Staying healthy would be a good start

Old 05-13-2010, 07:00 PM    (permalink
proshoota25
Pro Bowler

proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

so pumped for this celtics game tonight!

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!
proshoota25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 07:13 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

We're playing well early. Good to see.

Old 05-13-2010, 10:06 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

Quote:
That's the thing- I'm not okay with paying 14 million dollars to a player who often injured. Why are you?
If a team wants to make the mistake of paying a player who can't be relied on to play when you need him to- then let them
He should play in 150+ games for me to be okay with his salary.
Also, I did the math for 500 ABs bc that's the number you threw out.
No one is stopping JD from reaching 500+ ABs except for him and his fragile self.
We pay 12 mill a year to Lowell, who is also often injured. That's also not such a great thing, but we don't see Red Sox nation pouring on Lowell for being overpaid every time we struggle.

Quote:
Major impact player? That's debatable. I think he's an avg to above avg player.
Major impact players are those who people are scared to pitch to and come through again and again in the clutch.
While JD has had some timely hits here and there- no one pitches around him
A 900+ OPS player who plays excellent defense and runs the bases well is the very definition of an impact player. Is he a great player? No, he isn't. But he's a damn good one and nobody really gives him credit for it. By that definition, I would argue that there's maybe 5-10 major impact player in the big leagues right now. There's a short order for guys who will actually help you both in the field and be complete hitters. We really don't know how lucky we are. We could be stuck with Jose Guillen or Randy Winn. Hell, we almost got stuck with Jermaine Dye a few years back.

Sorry if I'm griding an ax, this is just one of my things. JD Drew, when he's healthy, is so much better of a player than we give him credit for around here. Is he a bit of a **** tease? Sure. But he's not the cancer that some people seem to think he is and he's certainly not a bum like the guys that know next to nothing about baseball and ***** on WEEI seem to think either(the type of guys who would take someone who wins 20+ games with a 5+ ERA over a decent pitcher).

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Last edited by ElectricEye : 05-13-2010 at 10:11 PM.
Old 05-13-2010, 11:34 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

GTFO Lebron

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 01:36 AM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Vito View Post
GTFO Lebron
LeBron who?
Old 05-14-2010, 07:43 AM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

I don't think we should be paying a back up player 12 million.
I also have said that I've NEVER liked JD Drew. I never liked the signing from the get go.
I'm not attacking him now bc we're struggling early.
I never said he was a cancer or a bum.
I understand that he's not a bad player- he's a guy that bats 5-7th (if no injuries)
He did not live up to the expectations , IMO. Injuires aside.
I think we're not managing our money wisely and it's showing.

I don't get WEEI (Live in PA) so I don't know who you're talking about.
I hope you're not compaing me to those examples though. That'd be rude! lol

Old 05-14-2010, 08:24 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Celtics looking like a championship calibur team right now.

C'mon Bruins!! Please don't make me hate myself. lol

Old 05-14-2010, 08:26 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

On one hand, I really don't want to go down after being up 3 games to a Philadelphia team...on the other, I don't know if I can handle another 7-game Boston-Montreal series in the ECF.
nepg is offline   Reply With Quote