Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-10-2010, 10:18 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
I've been suggesting Talia Al Ghul for quite some time, she would be easy to introduce (wants revenge for the death of her father) and could act as a substitute romantic interest for Bruce Wayne/Batman in the 3rd flick with Dawes out of the pictures. That said, she isn't really a strong enough villain to carry a flick, so maybe she returns to Gotham with a new League of Shadows and attempts to destroy Batman, but is forced to ally herself with him when another villain (Riddler, perhaps, in a detective role similar to the one Brent talked about?) poses some sort of larger threat. Something along those lines would definitely be a solid storyline.
As long as it doesn't turn out like Spiderman 3, I'm down with it.

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 11:24 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't rule out Two Face coming back.
Old 05-11-2010, 12:32 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nolan has stated that two face is dead, but it would be much better if they brought him back. I wouldnt be all that against bringing in a replacement to Ledgers joker, which most people would crucify me for saying, but Nolan had Joker in mind for another movie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 12:47 AM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Nolan has stated that two face is dead, but it would be much better if they brought him back. I wouldnt be all that against bringing in a replacement to Ledgers joker, which most people would crucify me for saying, but Nolan had Joker in mind for another movie.
They should use Joseph Gordon-Levitt if they go by looks, they look like brothers.

Voices are very different though.

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 01:15 AM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No, don't replace the actor for the Joker. Just don't. It'd be a terrible decision.
Old 05-11-2010, 01:18 AM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

it would be I agree but if i would pick a choice to replace the Joker it would be michael shannon

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 01:30 AM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's not even worth talking about. It's not about replicating the look or the talking style or anything. The end result didn't even look like Ledger does normally anyway.

From a director's perspective, you doom the movie from the very start. Everything is suddenly about whether the new Joker matches up to Ledger's Joker, which was absolutely magnificent. The movie never ever gets to stand on it's own merits. It's not fair to the movie and it's especially not fair to the actor you choose as the replacement.

Furthermore, you force an actor to not realize the Joker in his own way, he has to realize it in Ledger's way. Part of what made that performance so amazing was that it had came across as so real. It was dangerous and psychotic in a way movie villains rarely are, and that's not for a lack of trying. That was Ledger doing his very best (and allegedly pushing himself pretty far in the process) to bring the Joker out of his own personality, not bow to some prior concept of the character. You toss anyone else into that role, no matter how talented, and you remove the thing that made the character so goddamn magnetizing when he was on screen.

You replace the Joker and it falls flat (which I think it would) and that's all the movie is every remembered for.
Old 05-11-2010, 02:31 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Nolan has stated that two face is dead, but it would be much better if they brought him back.

I'll belive it when I see it. I think keeping 2Face would be a good idea.
While I agree with ParanoidMoonDuck- I still think another actor could fill his void. Johnny Depp?
Then introduce Quinn at the same time

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 04:35 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
Spiderman 3.
Never happened I blocked it out.
Old 05-11-2010, 04:44 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
Never happened I blocked it out.
I hear you. I hated that movie. Theyre restarting the series now though.
Starting from scratch... hopefully Venom'll actually be... VENOM!

Next Ten Super Hero Movies- http://movies.msn.com/superfans/scie...ies/?gt1=28130

1-Iron Man 2
2-Scott Pilgrim VS The World
3-The Green Hornet
4-The First Avenger: Captain America
5-Thor
6-Green Lantern
7-The Avengers
8-Batman 3
9-X-Men: First Class
10- Spider-Man: Reboot

I thought X-Men Origins: Magneto was the next X-men movie, no?

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 05:06 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

they should've gotten Robert Rodriguez to do the Green Hornet movie. I would only trust him or Tarantino to do a good film version of that (and you know Tarantino doesn't do that kind of thing).
Old 05-11-2010, 05:09 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

also I don't remember if I posted this before but it doesn't make sense for Marvel to bring in the same guy who played in the two fantastic four movies as the human torch to play Captain America. What if they wanted to have the Fantastic Four team up with the Avengers? It would be awkward.
Old 05-11-2010, 05:09 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I cant wait for Kick-Ass 2. :D

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 05:13 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
also I don't remember if I posted this before but it doesn't make sense for Marvel to bring in the same guy who played in the two fantastic four movies as the human torch to play Captain America. What if they wanted to have the Fantastic Four team up with the Avengers? It would be awkward.
They're rebooting the Fantastic Four, so he won't even be the Human Torch anymore. Also, FF movie rights are owned by Fox, so I don't know if there will be a crossover with the Avengers.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 05:46 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Iron Man 2 was sort of disappointing.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 05:47 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

not bother making another fantastic four movie <-----what I would do
Old 05-11-2010, 05:50 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fantastic Four are a very interesting group that were incredibly kiddied up for the Tim Story movies, and that ****** up everything. Well that and Guffold, Alba and McMahon were terrible.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 06:05 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

i could've stood the people the Human Torch and The Thing actor and Alba if they had a good actor to play Mr.Fantastic and Dr.Doom. The guy who played Mr.Fantastic was freakin' horrible.
Old 05-11-2010, 06:35 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

the magneto film is pretty much dead unless the actor they get for first class sets the world on fire. first class will deal with essentially everything that they wanted to tackle in the magneto movie.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/hero...hting-hit.html

rumblings of a luke cage movie.

Prowler's Newb Guide

Last edited by Prowler : 05-11-2010 at 06:38 PM.
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 06:45 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Iron Man 2 certainly didn't live up to what I hoped, but it thought it was still good.

sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 06:55 PM    (permalink
Job
Pro Bowler

Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

2 months left. Can't wait.
Job is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 07:12 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ah, summer. I've only been to one movie in the past few months (Crazy Heart at the cheap shows) but I know I'll be doing the theater for Iron Man 2 (tomorrow) - Toy Story 3 (June) - Inception (July) - Scott Pilgrim (August) and maybe some others that I'm forgetting.
At this point, I'll probably just wait for Kick Ass to be at the cheap shows.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 07:13 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Inception is the movie I'm most excited for as well. I just watched the Super 8 trailer and it was very meh.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 08:02 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
not bother making another fantastic four movie <-----what I would do
If Fox stops making X-Men or Fantastic Four movies they lose the movie rights to them.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 08:50 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The newest trailer for Inception actually gives us a bit of a concrete plot to anticipate as well. Really good trailer and Im really excited for the flick
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote