Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-11-2010, 05:38 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://tvbythenumbers.com/2010/05/11...-renewal/51147

If they're posting it, it's as close to true as we'll get.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 05:57 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hip hop hooray!
Old 05-11-2010, 06:00 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Now we have two pray for two things!:

1) It is true and it comes back, and

2) It's on a new night!

Old 05-11-2010, 06:02 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Please don't force it to be anywhere close to the abomination that is Heroes.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 07:57 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I think it'll be tough for Chuck to get THAT bad, no matter the story arc for next season.

Old 05-11-2010, 08:02 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I think it'll be tough for Chuck to get THAT bad, no matter the story arc for next season.
Its already terrible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 08:38 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoughBoy View Post
Its already terrible.
Doughie = jerk. Pay no attention to him. :)

Old 05-13-2010, 09:12 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Finally watched Chuck last night. Good episode. I agree Ellie is annoying. I am also tired of no one taking Chuck seriously, when he continually turns out to be right when he sounds ridiculous.

Morgan's handling of Anna was great.

The dream sequences are really interesting, I like the future there.

Was the shrink Christopher Lloyd? Damn he is old.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 11:36 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoughBoy View Post
Its already terrible.
*Must. Resist. Urge. To. Neg.*
Old 05-13-2010, 12:30 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Yeah it was Christopher Lloyd. Josh Schwartz said in an interview a few weeks back that Back to the Future was a huge inspiration on him and Chris Fedak both, but that Chuck wouldn't be calling him "Doc".. yet it happened four times. :D

Old 05-13-2010, 09:21 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Semi update:

http://www.deadline.com/2010/05/prim...for-midseason/

Deadline and Michael Ausiello reporting it is renewed as well. Three of the major sites (with TVBTN) saying that it's coming back. I think it's a done deal. Three more days until the NBC Upfronts (They moved it from Monday to Sunday, one day ahead of Fox I guess) and we'll know 100% for certain.

Old 05-13-2010, 10:08 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

It's coming back. I've convinced myself.
Old 05-13-2010, 10:09 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Yeah I think so too.

It sounds a lot like they're going to team it up with two new pilots that they've picked in Undercovers and The Event. I hope to god it's not on Monday though.

Oh, well look at that:

http://tvbythenumbers.com/2010/05/13...d-by-nbc/51367

Old 05-14-2010, 08:19 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yes! I figured it was probably going to get renewed but it is great to get confirmation.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 03:16 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Ali Adler, who was an EP and a writer, left the show to work on ABCs No Ordinary Family. She was brilliant as a writer for Chuck, so that hurts. Still can't wait until the new season though. :)

Old 05-14-2010, 05:20 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is it sick that I can recite the Hotel episode line for line? Might be my favorite in the series.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 05:30 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nothing beats the season 2 finale.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 05-14-2010, 05:41 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

The IOU one condom part was hilarious. Good ole Morgan Guillermo Grimes.

Old 05-17-2010, 07:14 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Jeffster performances cure cancer.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 05-17-2010, 09:23 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jeff autotune makes me want to cry more than normal autotune does.

Pretty awesome episode. Want to punch Ellie in the face.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 01:07 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Awesome episode but I agree about Ellie. I posted a week or so ago about how annoying she has gotten lately. She's just so ******* shrill and annoying and worthless. They really have to do something to further that character along or something. Every time she strolls on screen I roll my eyes.

I loved the episode though. There is no way that it was Shaw getting his own intersect. There is a reason they didn't show his face at all. I do not buy for one second that Shaw is alive.

Old 05-18-2010, 11:31 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Earth, Wind, Fire... AND RAIN!

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 12:17 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

He no longer has the hips of a 6 year old girl.

I was pissed there was no preview for next time.
Old 05-18-2010, 12:32 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

There were in some areas, just not in all.

Jeffster! I love this video. :D

Old 05-18-2010, 01:02 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

http://www.nbc.com/chuck/video/seaso...eview/1228651/

Season Finale looks epic.