Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-15-2010, 01:11 AM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Psych Season 4 is getting it's own thread this year. No more TV discussion thread for Psych it deserves better.
Its season 5. :P

And I agree 100%

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 01:12 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
Its season 5. :P

And I agree 100%

Yeah my bad. I had the 3 DVD seasons next to me and forgot the newest one. Season 5 will get a thread.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 01:14 AM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You mean there will soon be no more Psych talk in here!? This is great news indeed!
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 01:14 AM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Yeah my bad. I had the 3 DVD seasons next to me and forgot the newest one. Season 5 will get a thread.
July 13th Season 4 on DVD
http://videoeta.com/movie.html?via=form&id=121239

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 05-15-2010, 01:16 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Peefs????? View Post
You mean there will soon be no more Psych talk in here!? This is great news indeed!
You're better than that!!

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 03:30 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Allison is cute as hell. I would wife her in an instant.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 04:17 AM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Allison is cute as hell. I would wife her in an instant.
mine all mine.....

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack

Last edited by Bengals78 : 05-15-2010 at 04:19 AM.
Old 05-15-2010, 01:57 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
when you start recognizing bit characters from one episode of a show in a commercial, then you got a problem.

My name is Ryan and I do have a problem...
I like to think of it more as a talent rather than a sickness...I have a prob..er..skill.

That was Mike Leach on Friday Night Lights last night right? Talking to coach Taylor about finding his inner pirate or something. I know this season aired a long time ago on Direct TV I think it was, so I'm thinking it must have been before his falling with Texas Tech.

Whistler6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 02:01 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
mine all mine.....
Looks like youre getting more and more competition here.
Old 05-15-2010, 02:02 PM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whistler6 View Post
I like to think of it more as a talent rather than a sickness...I have a prob..er..skill.

That was Mike Leach on Friday Night Lights last night right? Talking to coach Taylor about finding his inner pirate or something. I know this season aired a long time ago on Direct TV I think it was, so I'm thinking it must have been before his falling with Texas Tech.
yep, it was Leach.
redbills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 04:11 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For those watching Friday Night Lights on NBC (and didn't see it illegally before or through Direct TV), prepare for some tears for the finale.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 04:12 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just finished Mad Men season 3. Fantastic season finale.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 10:58 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
For those watching Friday Night Lights on NBC (and didn't see it illegally before or through Direct TV), prepare for some tears for the finale.
Well now I'm expecting one of my favorite characters to die, and all the optimism I had was gone. I will be prepared for the worst...I don't think I have a choice now but to seek out spoilers.

Last edited by Whistler6 : 05-15-2010 at 11:04 PM.
Old 05-16-2010, 02:59 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just saw the second episode of FNL for this season and it's still one of my favorite shows on TV. I'm really glad it finally came back to NBC.

Old 05-16-2010, 12:12 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Here's NBC's fall schedule. It's stupid they leave Chuck at 7pm, especially because it could thrive at a different time. Atleast there's no Leno or Marriage Ref in primetime.

Quote:
Insiders are confirming that the following NBC schedule — which the trades got a hold of this AM — is legit. The highlights? 30 Rock moving to 8:30, Parks and Recreation being held to midseason, and the romantic anthology Love Bites landing the Thursday at 10 pm perch.

MONDAY
8-9 p.m: Chuck
9-10 p.m: The Event (new)
10-11 p.m.: Chase (new)
TUESDAY
8-10 p.m.: The Biggest Loser
10-11 p.m.: Parenthood
WEDNESDAY
8-9 p.m.: Undercovers
9-10 p.m.: Law & Order: Special Victims Unit
10-11 p.m.: Law & Order: Los Angeles (new)
THURSDAY
8- 8:30 p.m.: Community
8:30-9 p.m.: 30 Rock
9-9:30 p.m.: The Office
9:30-10 p.m.: Outsourced (new)
10-11 p.m.: Love Bites (new)
FRIDAY
8-9 p.m.: Who Do You Think You Are?/School Pride (new)
9-10 p.m.: Dateline NBC
10-11 p.m.: Outlaw (new)
SUNDAY
7- 8:15 p.m.: Football Night in America
8:15-11:30 p.m.: NBC Sunday Night Football
SUNDAY (midseason)
7-8 p.m.: Dateline NBC
8-9 p.m. – Minute to Win It
9-11 p.m. – The Celebrity Apprentice

Held to midseason: New comedies Friends With Benefits, The Paul Reiser Show, Perfect Couples, as well as new dramas The Cape and Harry’s Law.
http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/05/...fall-schedule/

Old 05-16-2010, 12:17 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Yeah keeping Chuck there is a mistake and I guess the rumor that they'd pair it with Undercovers wasn't true afterall. Blah, but what can you do I guess.

Old 05-16-2010, 12:18 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just finished watching the 1st season of Archer.
Holy ****- I haven't laughed that hard through a show since The Office Season...2?
Wish it was longer then just 10 shows though.
Can't wait for the next season

Apparently the only thing I'll be watching on NBC is football and The Office

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 12:19 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

Ya Archer pretty much kicks ass.
Old 05-16-2010, 01:03 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

**** NBC for moving Parks and Rec off of the fall schedule. They ruined the goddamn comic goldmine that was Community/Parks and Rec back to back.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 02:11 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

From what I'm reading, they weren't able to film an entire season of Parks and Rec because Amy Poehler was pregnant and recently gave birth. This gives them some time to finish the rest of the episodes they had lined up and probably launch midseason when "Outsourced" fails horribly like I think it will.

Old 05-16-2010, 02:35 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

@jonsamon: Parks delay attributable to Poehler pregnancy?

sepinwall

No. They stayed in production to be ready for fall even with baby.

Old 05-16-2010, 02:36 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

More on Chuck, hits it exactly.

Why not try "Chuck" elsewhere?
Just for fun. We know NBC has no interest in ever giving "Chuck" a proven lead-in and that's OK. But if you look at Monday nights, "Chuck," "The Event" and "Chase" all seem pretty compatible. Where would the harm be in spending the summer promoting "The Event" and generating buzz and then trying that out at 8 p.m. and maybe moving "Chuck" to 9? NBC *knows* what "Chuck" will do at 8 p.m. and it's unclear if a well-promoted freshman show would do any worse. Instead, "Chuck" will have to lead-off the night, again, which doesn't really help "The Event" and doesn't really help "Chuck." Still it's good to see "Chuck" back for the fall.

http://www.hitfix.com/blogs/2008-12-...-fall-schedule

Old 05-16-2010, 04:18 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Huh. Everything I read about P&R was wrong. I trust Alan when it comes to these things.

As for Chuck, NBC wouldn't want to throw a freshman series in one of the toughest time slots in TV, so I can see why they didn't. A 1.8-2.0 is better than a potential 1.3. With the way the schedule is set, they're trying to improve their NEW shows (ie L&O:SVU back in a timeslot that it was killed in to try to get L&O: LA some sort of a lead in, giving Outsoruced the coveted "after The Office lead in and having Undercovers in a less competitive Wednesday 8/7c timeslot) ) so I guess they figured they'd take a consistent 1.8-2.0 in a very tough time slot rather than a 3.0 in Wednesday.

It makes sense since they're really confident in their new freshman programming. It sucks as a Chuck fan, because you'd like to see it in a timeslot where it can grow, but it makes sense from the networks standpoint.

Old 05-16-2010, 04:34 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
**** NBC for moving Parks and Rec off of the fall schedule. They ruined the goddamn comic goldmine that was Community/Parks and Rec back to back.
Parks and Rec sux. Great move.

I just watched Fringe from Thursday...epic. Anna Torv is much hotter as a brunette IMO. This show is the ****.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 04:45 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I just want to know why they brought a RB over from Dillon when the main player they are focusing on is the current RB.