Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > NFC East Division Forum

NFC East Division Forum Discuss the NFC East

View Poll Results: Best RB in NFC East?
Marion Barber, Cowboys 2 4.26%
Felix Jones, Cowboys 21 44.68%
Tashard Choice, Cowboys 6 12.77%
Lesean McCoy, Eagles 5 10.64%
Brandon Jacobs, Giants 2 4.26%
Ahmad Bradshaw, Giants 7 14.89%
Clinton Portis, Redskins 3 6.38%
Larry Johnson, Redskins 1 2.13%
Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-20-2010, 03:29 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
You gotta take that stipulation out dude, if you are so confident in him getting 1,300, it should be a given that you will start. As a concession, if he misses more than 6 games, you are off the hook if he doesn't get 1,300.
Fine, because CP could end up starting 12+ games even if Shanahan doesn't make him the starter week 1.
Old 05-20-2010, 03:40 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

why are you so confident in him getting this yardage but not him starting week 1? seems odd to me
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 03:53 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
Fine, because CP could end up starting 12+ games even if Shanahan doesn't make him the starter week 1.
As long as everything is a go on your end, we have a sig bet... All we have to do is hammer out the details of the loser's sig contents and how long. We'll do that through PMs since I don't wanna waste space in this thread.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 04:12 PM    (permalink
Thumper
Pro Bowler

Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wait... you mean we're not going to endlessly blast FUNBUNCHER for supporting a player he believes is good?

Anyways, Portis has been run into the ground IMO.
Thumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 04:32 PM    (permalink
T-NewFan41
Rookie

T-NewFan41 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairT-NewFan41 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairT-NewFan41 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairT-NewFan41 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairT-NewFan41 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairT-NewFan41 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairT-NewFan41 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairT-NewFan41 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairT-NewFan41 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairT-NewFan41 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairT-NewFan41 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper View Post
Wait... you mean we're not going to endlessly blast FUNBUNCHER for supporting a player he believes is good?

Anyways, Portis has been run into the ground IMO.
I don't even give a **** about this site but i just wanna say one thing, then you can ban me and **** lol i dont give a ****.

But i think everyone agrees with this... THUMPER YOUR A ******* *****. the eagles blow. the cowboys are gonna **** on them again this season, and with the way both teams are set up, the only thing the eagles will sniff is romo's ass for the next 5 plus years.

Go jerk off to desean and maclin, there two little ***** ass 180 pound recievers who aren't gonna do ****. And when dez bryant SHITs all over asanta samuel's garbage ass face im gonna laugh, knowing somewhere out there your crying in your living room like a 4 year old *****.

the cowboys are gonna shittttttttttttttttttt on the eagles. lol your such a *****. your posts are GARBAGE kid. ohhhhh they new every play cause of maclins trick little ***** ****. shut up dude. Jenkins is nasty. Your blind homerism and hatred is terrible. The eagles suck dude. lol kevin kolb. Look at the cowboys roster. They are gonna wipe the floor with your ***** ass. Lol your defense on Romo, Barber, Witten, Felix, Choice, Martellus, Miles, Dez, Roy, and even Ogletree.... BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. thats a **** fest. complete dominance.

Well this is it for me on this site, this was a completely classless post, and you can ban the **** out of me, i just had to get this off my chest. Thumper your a *****.

Your comeback will be irrelevant, as i will not post again no matter what you say, and will probly be banned anyway. Thank you... and goodnight.

lol the eagles... stupid fool.

So long SWDC.
T-NewFan41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 04:40 PM    (permalink
Thumper
Pro Bowler

Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Umm... Cool story bro.

Last edited by Thumper : 05-20-2010 at 05:34 PM.
Old 05-20-2010, 05:04 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-NewFan41 View Post
I don't even give a **** about this site but i just wanna say one thing, then you can ban me and **** lol i dont give a ****.

But i think everyone agrees with this... THUMPER YOUR A ******* *****. the eagles blow. the cowboys are gonna **** on them again this season, and with the way both teams are set up, the only thing the eagles will sniff is romo's ass for the next 5 plus years.

Go jerk off to desean and maclin, there two little ***** ass 180 pound recievers who aren't gonna do ****. And when dez bryant SHITs all over asanta samuel's garbage ass face im gonna laugh, knowing somewhere out there your crying in your living room like a 4 year old *****.

the cowboys are gonna shittttttttttttttttttt on the eagles. lol your such a *****. your posts are GARBAGE kid. ohhhhh they new every play cause of maclins trick little ***** ****. shut up dude. Jenkins is nasty. Your blind homerism and hatred is terrible. The eagles suck dude. lol kevin kolb. Look at the cowboys roster. They are gonna wipe the floor with your ***** ass. Lol your defense on Romo, Barber, Witten, Felix, Choice, Martellus, Miles, Dez, Roy, and even Ogletree.... BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. thats a **** fest. complete dominance.

Well this is it for me on this site, this was a completely classless post, and you can ban the **** out of me, i just had to get this off my chest. Thumper your a *****.

Your comeback will be irrelevant, as i will not post again no matter what you say, and will probly be banned anyway. Thank you... and goodnight.

So long SWDC.
Hahahahahahahaha!!!
Old 05-20-2010, 05:23 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

So long SWDC.
Tremendous. I'm gonna be pissed if this guy gets banned.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 06:06 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I fully support the NON banning of T-Newfan41. who neg repped him? he deserves super duper plus rep for that.
hahahahahhaa epic win.

also thumper, because he's said it in one thread. he doesn't bring up kolb and maclin everywhere he goes. we all know Portis, along with the rest of the skins RB's, were good back in like, 06-07. he's not even sure Portis will start, yet he's giving him 1300+ yards, which is hilarious.
Quote:
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
Old 05-20-2010, 07:49 PM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We need to keep T-Newfan41 around, that was something else. And I love how he used Martellus Bennett as part of the offensive rape fest. Excellent work, haha.
Old 05-20-2010, 07:58 PM    (permalink
Thumper
Pro Bowler

Wait... WTF is going on? That post was just stupid, half the **** he said wasn't even right, that whole thing was just an incoherent jumbled mess. I'll admit I laughed though. It still didn't top my week 17 rant though...
Old 05-20-2010, 08:01 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That post should be enshrined in the SWDC HOF.
Old 05-20-2010, 08:16 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
Wait... WTF is going on? That post was just stupid, half the **** he said wasn't even right, that whole thing was just an incoherent jumbled mess. I'll admit I laughed though. It still didn't top my week 17 rant though...
that post topped anything you have or potentially will ever post.
Quote:
Old 05-20-2010, 08:36 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
that post topped anything you have or potentially will ever post.
+rep for the truth

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 08:38 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

So long SWDC.
can we put this post in the SWDC HoF?

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 08:56 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
See, Thumper isn't just an eagles homer, he's a thumper homer to.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 09:11 PM    (permalink
Thumper
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
See, Thumper isn't just an eagles homer, he's a thumper homer to.
You misspelled too.
Old 05-20-2010, 09:13 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Quote:
You misspelled too.
And you got owned by the legendary T-NewFan, so...
Old 05-20-2010, 09:15 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
You misspelled too.
there's already a grammar cop here in sniper.
before you tried to be the irrational homer, but I'm the loveable homer here, so just looked like a douche homer.
then you try and say how your rants are the best, but get pwned and realize tnewfan's are the best.

get your own niche.
Quote:
Old 05-20-2010, 09:16 PM    (permalink
Thumper
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
And you got owned by the legendary T-NewFan, so...
Not really, nothing he said was really right, he had errors, nothing was punctuated correctly, he was just throwing out baseless crap tossed in with some lame personal insults, that was hardly me being owned, that was more like the ******** kid that finally stands up for himself and then when he finishes everyone laughs at him, that guy is a joke, he wouldn't even take a reply.

Last edited by Thumper : 05-20-2010 at 09:19 PM.
Old 05-20-2010, 09:20 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
Not really, nothing he said was really right, he had errors, nothing was punctuated correctly, he was just throwing out baseless crap tossed in with some lame personal insults, that was hardly me being owned, that was more like the ******** kid that finally stands up for himself and then when he finishes everyone laughs at him, that guy is a joke he wouldn't even take a reply.
except for the fact everyone is laughing at you for getting torched by one of the most legendary posters in NFC east history here
Quote:
Old 05-20-2010, 09:22 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Quote:
Not really, nothing he said was really right, he had errors, nothing was punctuated correctly, he was just throwing out baseless crap tossed in with some lame personal insults, that was hardly me being owned, that was more like the ******** kid that finally stands up for himself and then when he finishes everyone laughs at him, that guy is a joke, he wouldn't even take a reply.
He

You
Old 05-20-2010, 09:36 PM    (permalink
Thumper
Pro Bowler

Yeah, Sure... :D That was pathetic, he wouldn't even take a response what a cowardly little weasel he is, he says a bunch of stupid **** and then he won't take a response, Yep, he owned me, you guys are right. He just made himself look stupid.
Old 05-20-2010, 09:37 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You misspelled too.
Dude Sniper, chillax, we're ripping on Thumper here...

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 09:57 PM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
that was more like the ******** kid that finally stands up for himself
Then I believe that would make you the guy who got ripped by the ******** kid. That doesn't say much good about you.