Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-31-2010, 03:28 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
Louie is going to be good. My Boys on TBS is coming back?
My Boys is coming back on July 25th actually. I'm a big fan of that show.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 09:23 AM    (permalink
XLIV
Rookie

XLIV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XLIV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XLIV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XLIV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XLIV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XLIV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XLIV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XLIV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XLIV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XLIV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XLIV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm having serious Conan withdrawals.
XLIV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 10:06 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

July = Psych
Old 05-31-2010, 10:07 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
My Boys is coming back on July 25th actually. I'm a big fan of that show.
That's worse than being a fan of Flash Forward. As much as I love Gaffigan, I just can't bring myself to sit through more than a full episode as I hate it more and more each time I watch half an episode.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 11:15 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You are a hate filled man.

Old 05-31-2010, 11:54 AM    (permalink
XLIV
Rookie

XLIV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XLIV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XLIV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XLIV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XLIV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XLIV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XLIV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XLIV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XLIV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XLIV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XLIV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
July = Psych
me = happy now
XLIV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 12:01 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
You are a hate filled man.
I am full of love not hate.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 05-31-2010, 12:08 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Freaks and Geeks is so awesome. How did this show only make it one season?
Undeclared was Apatow's follow up to Freaks and Geeks. It's a bit dumbed down to cater to a wider audience, but still a good/funny show if you liked Freaks and Geeks. Still only lasted 17 episodes though. Seth Rogen and Jay Baruchel aren't bad in it either.

Whistler6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 01:03 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whistler6 View Post
Undeclared was Apatow's follow up to Freaks and Geeks. It's a bit dumbed down to cater to a wider audience, but still a good/funny show if you liked Freaks and Geeks. Still only lasted 17 episodes though. Seth Rogen and Jay Baruchel aren't bad in it either.
Freaks and Geeks was not created by Apatow and he was not the show runner but he was heavily involved so really Undeclared was his first show.
Old 05-31-2010, 01:09 PM    (permalink
Job
Pro Bowler

Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
I am full of love not hate.
He's telling the truth.
Job is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 01:48 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That's worse than being a fan of Flash Forward. As much as I love Gaffigan, I just can't bring myself to sit through more than a full episode as I hate it more and more each time I watch half an episode.
My head nearly exploded when I realized that the one guy I kept seeing in the commercials was Grover from House Arrest.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 02:08 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
He's telling the truth.
This sexy beast backs me up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
My head nearly exploded when I realized that the one guy I kept seeing in the commercials was Grover from House Arrest.
I thought I was the only person alive who had seen that movie.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 05-31-2010, 02:40 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
Freaks and Geeks was not created by Apatow and he was not the show runner but he was heavily involved so really Undeclared was his first show.
Apatow co-created with Paul Feig(directed several eps of The Office) and was a producer on Freaks and Geeks. It was Apatow that got Stiller on the show too to try and add viewers before cancellation, and he wrote 5 episodes and directed 3.

I'm not sure how Undeclared could be considered his 1st show. He also co-created The Ben Stiller Show among others a while before Undeclared as well...But I suppose Undeclared was his 1st sole endeavor.

Old 05-31-2010, 02:43 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whistler6 View Post
Apatow co-created with Paul Feig(directed several eps of The Office) and was a producer on Freaks and Geeks. It was Apatow that got Stiller on the show too to try and add viewers before cancellation, and he wrote 5 episodes and directed 3.

I'm not sure how Undeclared could be considered his 1st show. He also co-created The Ben Stiller Show among others a while before Undeclared as well...But I suppose Undeclared was his 1st sole endeavor.
He didn't co-create with Feig, Feig created it alone.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 05-31-2010, 02:54 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Quote:
He didn't co-create with Feig, Feig created it alone.
****ing Wipepedia. Can I neg rep myself? I see his name attached to every Freaks and Geeks conversation, so by default I thought he was part creator. Executive produced/wrote/directed, my mistake.

Old 05-31-2010, 02:55 PM    (permalink
superman8456
Veteran

superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone know when Eastbound and Down will be back?
superman8456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 03:55 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shooting was supposed to begin in May 2010 so I wouldn't expect it any time soon.

Old 05-31-2010, 03:59 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

With regards to Eastbound and Down, this comes straight from the horses mouth......

"In regards to the second season of my hit TV show, well, just like a priest would say, the pain will go away once you stop your squealing."
Old 05-31-2010, 10:47 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So after reading this i went and looked up some Freaks info & randomly found out that Lizzy Caplan was in 4 episodes of it! I dont remember her character so thats plenty enough reason to rewatch it for about the 6th time.
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 10:49 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Peefs????? View Post
So after reading this i went and looked up some Freaks info & randomly found out that Lizzy Caplan was in 4 episodes of it! I dont remember her character so thats plenty enough reason to rewatch it for about the 6th time.
She dated Segel in the last episode dammit, way to forget things you fraking useless douche.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 05-31-2010, 10:52 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
She dated Segel in the last episode dammit, way to forget things you fraking useless douche.
But she was also in the pilot episode & two other random ones in between the first and last.
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 12:15 AM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just found out recently that they have all the epis of Weeds in my On Demand thing and have been watching it a lot, bout halfway thru season three. Great show.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 12:53 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaninblack View Post
Just found out recently that they have all the epis of Weeds in my On Demand thing and have been watching it a lot, bout halfway thru season three. Great show.
You wont be saying that after season 3 is over. It gets horrendous very quickly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 12:53 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I could never even get into the first season of Weeds. Just really bored me.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 11:44 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
With regards to Eastbound and Down, this comes straight from the horses mouth......

"In regards to the second season of my hit TV show, well, just like a priest would say, the pain will go away once you stop your squealing."
they're filming it now.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is online now   Reply With Quote