Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-02-2010, 02:51 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
New episodes of Tosh.O start tonight.
I really tried to watch that show but Daniel Tosh is about as funny as genital warts.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 03:07 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
I really tried to watch that show but Daniel Tosh is about as funny as genital warts.
Do you know when genital warts is performing some stand-up then? Sounds interesting.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 03:08 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Finally got around to watching Sons of Anarchy season 2. Very good show, the only problem I have with the show is the fact that at times it gets a bit overdramatic.

Right now I am debating whether to watch Treme or Generation Kill first.

Very glad Tosh.0 is back. I think the show is hilarious. The bit where he does Salvia and tries to complete multiply challenges is priceless. The show also inspired me to go on a three day binge of drinking, lots of marijuana via bong, and Chat Roulette which was a whole lot of fun (minus 9 out of 10 of the connections ending up being dudes beating off).

Last edited by Dr. Gonzo : 06-02-2010 at 03:11 PM.
Dr. Gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 03:14 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
New episodes of Tosh.O start tonight.
So excited, I ******* love that show.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 03:15 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not a fan of Tosh.0 but I love his standup.. he is probably my favorite stand up comedian right now.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 04:16 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tosh.0 is definitely better than most clip shows. I won't go out of my way to watch it, but if there's not much on I'll watch.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 05:52 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have no idea what half the shows you guys watch are.. I mostly just watch the discovery channel, history channel and sports/movie channels.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 06:48 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
Finally got around to watching Sons of Anarchy season 2. Very good show, the only problem I have with the show is the fact that at times it gets a bit overdramatic.

Right now I am debating whether to watch Treme or Generation Kill first.

Very glad Tosh.0 is back. I think the show is hilarious. The bit where he does Salvia and tries to complete multiply challenges is priceless. The show also inspired me to go on a three day binge of drinking, lots of marijuana via bong, and Chat Roulette which was a whole lot of fun (minus 9 out of 10 of the connections ending up being dudes beating off).
Go with Generation Kill. I enjoyed that one a lot more than I am enjoying Treme and I like Treme.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 06-03-2010, 12:43 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just a reminder: Burn Notice and Royal Pains are new today (Thursday).. don't forget to set that DVR!

Last edited by vidae : 06-03-2010 at 12:50 AM.
Old 06-03-2010, 02:37 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

I'm glad Burn Notice is back because that now gives me something to watch. I think I might try out Memphis Beat as well for shits and giggles. Damn, I need some new shows to watch now that it's summer.

Has anyone checked out Leverage?

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 06-03-2010, 03:01 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

A few people have told me that Leverage is a solid show but I've never seen it.

Old 06-03-2010, 03:02 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i think you should **** and watch Mad Men already

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 08:21 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Leverage is pretty good but the grifter character is obnoxious. And I think they could've found a better actor to play the main character. Timothy Hutton is ok but not quite right for the role. The best characters are Eliot, Parker, and Hardison.

Looking forward to Burn Notice and Royal Pains. I wonder how much longer they can keep Fiona as a character though, Gabrielle Anwar is getting too old to play the hot firecracker role. Maybe if she gained 10 lbs. she'd look younger.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 08:25 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Damn, I need some new shows to watch now that it's summer.
Psych.....
Old 06-03-2010, 09:55 AM    (permalink
superman8456
Veteran

superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I used to love Burn Notice, but now not so much. Still a solid show, but I think it lost something.
superman8456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 11:07 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by superman8456 View Post
I used to love Burn Notice, but now not so much. Still a solid show, but I think it lost something.
Michael needs to be a bachelor again. I know Fi is a central character but I think finding a way to remove her would actually improve the show.

Also, (spoiler from seasons 1,2)

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 11:13 AM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Series premiere of Tosh.0 was just ok. Had some funny moments, but didn't have me rolling like the past two seasons. Hopefully it gets better.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 11:57 AM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
i think you should **** and watch Mad Men already
******* agreed. vidae quit being a man skank

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 01:03 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was having a tough time finding the eps of Burn Notice I was at in Season 3, I need to catch up on that.
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 01:55 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
Psych.....
I am way behind on Psych and Leverage, two shows I think I could get into.

At least I have Burn Notice and Deadliest Warrior this summer and will start watching BSG.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 06-03-2010, 04:29 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hung comes back at the end of the month. It was kind of solid throughout but did little to hook me. I'll probably watch it if I remember to. Tom Jane is greatness.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 04:36 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hope Men of a Certain Age gets another season, I thought season one was pretty good and the show could get even better if giving time.
Old 06-03-2010, 04:49 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
I hope Men of a Certain Age gets another season, I thought season one was pretty good and the show could get even better if giving time.
via wikipedia:

On January 14 TNT renewed the show for a second season.

Old 06-03-2010, 04:52 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Thank you kind sir.
Old 06-03-2010, 05:36 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am re-watching all of IASIP because I found a site streaming them all in great quality.

Great Choice.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote