Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Baltimore Ravens Team Forum

Baltimore Ravens Team Forum Discuss the Ravens

Old 03-12-2007, 07:52 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey guys I currently live in Pentagon City VA and have lived in Oakton VA, NW DC, and Oxon Hill MD and I am thinking about moving somewhere closer to DC where I work as rent at my apartment in Pentagon City is getting crazy although I do love it's location near Costco, but my question is any suggestions for reasonably priced areas in Maryland close enough to drive to DC everyday, I was thinking somewhere in Montgomery County but not sure.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 07:55 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghettosermon View Post
Hey guys I currently live in Pentagon City VA and have lived in Oakton VA, NW DC, and Oxon Hill MD and I am thinking about moving somewhere closer to DC where I work as rent at my apartment in Pentagon City is getting crazy although I do love it's location near Costco, but my question is any suggestions for reasonably priced areas in Maryland close enough to drive to DC everyday, I was thinking somewhere in Montgomery County but not sure.
I think Montgomery county is supposed to be the most expensive place to live in Maryland but I am probably wrong.

EDIT: Richest county not most expensive to live
Old 03-12-2007, 07:56 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
I think Montgomery county is supposed to be the most expensive place to live in Maryland but I am probably wrong.
Not thinking home but apartment but yeah prices are pretty bad but for the right deal I think the area is nice from what I have seen.

Old 03-12-2007, 08:08 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Isnt prince georges county near DC?
Old 03-12-2007, 08:32 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

howard county is def one of the richest counties thus being expensive to live in...

Go Ravens!
jkpigskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 08:40 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Every place in the MD/DC area is expensive as all hell, real estate in this area is out of control.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
EdReedUnstoppable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 09:32 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
Every place in the MD/DC area is expensive as all hell, real estate in this area is out of control.
yup, i live in a townhome in baltimore county and just in my little grouping of houses, there are 3 houses that have been for sale for a good amount of time... and none of them are selling.....

Go Ravens!
Old 03-12-2007, 09:46 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They are trying to make it impossible for working class people to live.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 03-13-2007, 08:05 AM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Thats why I am in good Ol' Dundalk probably one of the crappiest places in Maryland, Ah Home Sweet Home.
Old 03-13-2007, 10:47 AM    (permalink
go_ravens94
Veteran

go_ravens94 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

We sold our home; 3 years later, on the market again, it tripled.
Old 03-13-2007, 10:54 AM    (permalink
go_ravens94
Veteran

go_ravens94 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

My old sig (by JKpigskin) is up for grabs!

Old 03-13-2007, 01:54 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by go_ravens94 View Post
We sold our home; 3 years later, on the market again, it tripled.
My Co-worker bought property in Lorton Virginia for dirt cheap $125,000 when the Lorton Prison was still up but once it was taken down in 01 the area was going hot for new home builders and he sold his property for 2.5 mil.

Old 03-13-2007, 04:48 PM    (permalink
703SKINS202
Pro Bowler

703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
My Co-worker bought property in Lorton Virginia for dirt cheap $125,000 when the Lorton Prison was still up but once it was taken down in 01 the area was going hot for new home builders and he sold his property for 2.5 mil.
i live 2 minutes away from there dont believe it, no part of the prison has even been taken down yet although its no longer in use

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao
703SKINS202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 12:02 AM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

Quote:
Dude when I went to Kansas for the Ravens/Chiefs game, me and a friend went and we stayed with his family. They gave us a tour around town and they're like "these are the expensive houses" they were friggin mansions for $150,000, I really need to move to Kansas.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 03-14-2007, 02:34 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Dude when I went to Kansas for the Ravens/Chiefs game, me and a friend went and we stayed with his family. They gave us a tour around town and they're like "these are the expensive houses" they were friggin mansions for $150,000, I really need to move to Kansas.
Yeah when I went to Myrtle Beach a couple of summers ago me and the ex were looking at places down there that were like no way in hell we could afford up here but were dirt cheap down there. But then again its in South Carolina and what the hell can you do in South Carolina?

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 09:17 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDawg819 View Post
Yeah when I went to Myrtle Beach a couple of summers ago me and the ex were looking at places down there that were like no way in hell we could afford up here but were dirt cheap down there. But then again its in South Carolina and what the hell can you do in South Carolina?
Yeah at least if I move to Kansas I can go see the Ravens once every 5 years when they play in KC.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 03-14-2007, 09:26 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah at least if I move to Kansas I can go see the Ravens once every 5 years when they play in KC.
Hey man Myrtle Beach is only a 10 hour drive or so from Baltimore so I'd come back for home games! :D

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Old 03-14-2007, 10:27 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

WOW it was WARM today

freaking 80 degrees!

Go Ravens!
Old 03-15-2007, 07:45 AM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkpigskin View Post
WOW it was WARM today

freaking 80 degrees!
Oh Yeah man it was awesome out.
Old 03-15-2007, 09:03 AM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

And its supposed to snow friday night and be in the 30's this weekend, and I wonder why Im sick as s**T lately, nice f**king weather!!!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 03-15-2007, 09:17 AM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

this weather is awesome
Old 03-15-2007, 09:27 AM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Maryland weather blows goat testicles for its complete and udder randomness! :D

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 03-15-2007, 01:52 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ha ive had absolutely beautiful weather for about 2 weeks now. about 78* with a slight breeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 12:20 AM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey Raves fans new "fantasy offseason-type" game starting up
http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...ead.php?t=4174

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 06:54 PM    (permalink
dcarey20
Pro Bowler

dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.

ME AND THE AMAZING BART SCOTT.

got to meet him at the local card shop and got a few things signed. great day.