Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > Fantasy Baseball

Old 06-14-2010, 03:02 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
I want to drop Phillipe Aumont and add 1B Jonathan Singleton.
Nice pick up, I was heavily considering dropping Fernandooooooooo for him, now I'm kind of wishing I would have.
Old 06-14-2010, 03:06 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
Nice pick up, I was heavily considering dropping Fernandooooooooo for him, now I'm kind of wishing I would have.
Thanks. Aumont has just been so useless, he was easy to drop for him.
Old 06-14-2010, 03:24 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

With my open spot, I'll add P Julio Teheran.
Old 06-14-2010, 03:26 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
With my open spot, I'll add P Julio Teheran.
619 owns his rights
Old 06-14-2010, 03:34 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thanks. I coulda swore he was available.
Old 06-14-2010, 04:38 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

I'll add 1B Brandon Belt to my minor league team.
Old 06-21-2010, 10:13 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can you add Andrew Cashner to my roster and send down Mejia to my minor league team.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 01:16 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll add Jarred Cosart to my minor league roster with the spot I have open.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 03:21 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

GF, do you want David Wright? If so, send me an offer. Looking for pitching.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 01:25 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can you add Domonic Brown to my roster and drop Eric Hinske.
Old 07-29-2010, 10:37 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Logan Morrison was called up but he's still on 619's minor league roster.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 12:47 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Add C Wilson Ramos to my minor league list.
Old 07-30-2010, 02:25 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Ramos is already on my roster.
Old 07-30-2010, 02:31 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Ramos is already on my roster.
You can't pick up minor leaguers from the waiver wire. LOL.

He's mine. I have an open space and I declared him here first.
Old 07-30-2010, 02:32 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

I didn't know he was going to the minors. I thought he would be the everyday catcher.
Old 07-30-2010, 02:36 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
I didn't know he was going to the minors. I thought he would be the everyday catcher.
He hasn't played a single game in the majors since joining the NL. So by technicality, you can't pick him up off waivers.
Old 07-31-2010, 04:05 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

I will drop James Taillon and add Brett Wallace to my Minor League roster.
Old 07-31-2010, 03:26 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, Wallace is getting called up today.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 03:43 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

Yeah D, Wallace is going to the Astros, so if you want to add him you have to do it the way you would another ML player.

I will handle all other roster moves right now.
Old 08-01-2010, 11:37 AM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn, no one else bid on Westbrook. Oh well, I felt like I needed to make a big acquisition and Westbrook should get plenty of starts against the worst four offenses in the NL.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 12:39 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Can someone send me an offer for a catcher please?
Old 08-11-2010, 01:57 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Are we cutting owners after the season? There are too many inactives that don't care.
Old 08-11-2010, 02:48 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Are we cutting owners after the season? There are too many inactives that don't care.
Yup, I'll be assessing the situation after the season. I already have some replacements in mind that I'd like to get into this.
Old 08-11-2010, 05:57 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
Yup, I'll be assessing the situation after the season. I already have some replacements in mind that I'd like to get into this.
Or you could consider just dumping the owners and putting their players in the draft pool. Our teams could use an infusion of talent. For me, there is less fun scouring the waiver wire for guys like Ross Gload and Paul Janish..
Old 08-26-2010, 10:48 AM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can you add Logan Morrison to my roster? Thanks.
619 is offline   Reply With Quote