Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-15-2010, 11:31 AM    (permalink
HindSight
Veteran

HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I want to know where this money for the new Big12 TV deal is going to come from.

I also want to know who outside of Texas is going to watch the Bevo Network.....and even inside Texas who is going to care when it's not a live game. I watch the BTN for live OSU games and for replays of classic OSU wins.....that's it. I don't care about the Diving/Tennis/Softball/Baseball/Whatever else they have....or when they show university programming that isn't even related to sports. I'm sure people will watch it for Texas football, basketball, and baseball games..........what about the other 20 hours a day?
HindSight is offline   Reply With Quote