Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-16-2010, 09:37 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Fantasy Football Freaks Dynasty League Discussion, Trade, and Archive Thread

I have been running a dynasty league for 7 years (going into its 8th). Recently, I have added a bunch of guys from SWDC and we have a league split between SWDC guys, personal friends, and old FF buddies.

We added few more SWDC guys, so I am thinking of having the draft and threads over here. If there are any objections from users/mods, I can move it elsewhere.

I'm going to try and get all the new guys to sign up here and see if this sticks.

Rules and Scoring
--------------------------

Number of teams:12
Roster Spots:25
Roster Requirements-
You must have all of the following to fully complete a weekly lineup.

Starting Lineups
----------------
2 QB's
2 RB's
3 WR's
1 TE
1 K

2 D (Any IDP)
2 DB
2 LB

10 Bench Players of Your Preference for a total of 25

Scoring
---------
Completions (.5)
Passing Yards (20 yards per point)
Passing Touchdowns (4)
Interceptions (-2)
Rushing Yards (10 yards per point)
Rushing Touchdowns (6)
Receptions (.5)
Reception Yards (10 yards per point)
Reception Touchdowns (6)
2-Point Conversions (2)
Fumbles Lost (-2)
Offensive Fumble Return TD (6)
Field Goals 0-19 Yards (3)
Field Goals 20-29 Yards (3)
Field Goals 30-39 Yards (3)
Field Goals 40-49 Yards (3)
Field Goals 50+ Yards (4)
Point After Attempt Made (1)
Tackle Solo (1)
Assisted Tackle (.5)
Sack (3*)
Interception (3*)
Fumble Recovery (2)
Touchdown (6)
Safety (5)
Pass Defended (.5)

Playoff system:
--------------
top 6 teams make the playoffs (Tiebreaker by total pts scored for the year). Wild Card in Week 14. Semifinals in week 15 of the NFL season. Finals in week 16. Just like the NFL the top two regular season finishers get a bye in the first round.

Dynasty Keepers:
-----------------

This is a dynasty league but to shake things up
every team will be required to drop at least 7 players off of their 25 man dynasty roster, and the 7 players must
include at least 4 offensive players. The deadline for declaring your 18 man rosters will be the NFL rookie draft in all future years.

Dynasty/Rookie Draft:
---------------------

This will be a 7 round draft to fill the 7 vacant roster spots on each teams roster. The draft order will the reverse of the order of finish in the previous season. With your dynasty/rookie draft picks, any rookie or any player not currently on a league roster can be selected.

Trades:
--------
For every trade made, a poll will be made. The league will vote on it, yes
or no and 6 no votes equals a VETO. For every no vote, you must post reasons to prevent any shady business. The commish will not vote on it to prevent a possible tie.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Last edited by Shane P. Hallam : 07-06-2012 at 11:33 PM.
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote