Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-17-2010, 11:54 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've told APS to watch Breaking Bad countless times. At least he took my advice on Psych and Chuck! :D

The Sopranos is a great show as well. I'd recommend that to anyone that hasn't seen it.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 11:58 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I've told APS to watch Breaking Bad countless times. At least he took my advice on Psych and Chuck! :D

The Sopranos is a great show as well. I'd recommend that to anyone that hasn't seen it.
Sopranos is amazing. Watching that with my very ethnic Italian-American friend was absolutely amazingly fun. It was 10x as good.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 08:16 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Where is The Shield?!

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 08:35 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
someone recommend something else!
Futurama, you dolt

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 10:27 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Where is The Shield?!
I noticed that too. APS needs to finish watching Mad Men and NEEDS to watch The Sopranos and The Shield and Breaking Bad.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 11:03 AM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
I noticed that too. APS needs to finish watching Mad Men and NEEDS to watch The Sopranos and The Shield and Breaking Bad.
APS, stop whatever you're doing & rent the 1st 2 seasons of Breaking Bad -- right now!!
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 11:35 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ive seen all of Futurama, I just forgot to put it on the list. Ive seen most of The Sopranos too, I just never watched it all the way through from start to finish.

I watched the pilot of Breaking Bad last night, so Im gunna continue on with that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 11:39 AM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I took your advice on Chuck and liked it as well.
Old 06-18-2010, 01:11 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The greatest TV show of all-time mixed with possibly the best movie franchise ever created. The best movie of my childhood atleast, but either way this is awesome.

'Toy Story' Meets 'The Wire': The Unlikely Mash-Up (VIDEO)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/0...ml?ref=twitter

Whistler6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 07:15 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
Ive seen all of Futurama, I just forgot to put it on the list. Ive seen most of The Sopranos too, I just never watched it all the way through from start to finish.

I watched the pilot of Breaking Bad last night, so Im gunna continue on with that.
I didn't see Curb Your Enthusiasm on your list so I must suggest that. Breaking Bad would be my other suggestion but you're watching it.

Sig by Hitman D.

Last edited by nrk : 06-18-2010 at 07:17 PM.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 07:40 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm a huge huge Seinfeld fan but I like Curb more. And yeah, if you haven't watched Curb Your Enthusiasm you're DEAD TO ME APS.

Old 06-18-2010, 07:46 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wake me when Psych is back that is all...
Old 06-18-2010, 07:50 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm a huge huge Seinfeld fan but I like Curb more. And yeah, if you haven't watched Curb Your Enthusiasm you're DEAD TO ME APS.
He's already dead to me.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 06-19-2010, 01:26 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Good episode of Burn Notice, great episodes of Royal Pains and Friday Night Lights.

Old 06-19-2010, 08:13 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
He's already dead to me.
Who's dead to you?

Old 06-19-2010, 09:27 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 06-19-2010, 03:06 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The game done changed...

In his 15th week back as host of NBC’s Tonight show, Jay Leno’s ratings among adults 18-49 have dipped below those that Conan O’Brien garnered 15 weeks after he took over the show last year, according to TVbytheNumbers.com. Ratings for Leno’s Tonight were also below O’Brien’s Tonight when compared with the same calendar week a year ago, the website observed. Another bad sign for Leno and NBC: for the first week since Leno’s return, he was tied with CBS’s Late Show with David Letterman among adults 18-49. He had been leading Letterman in the preceding weeks.

http://www.studiobriefing.net/2010/0...elow-conans-2/

Old 06-19-2010, 03:15 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Leno is absolutely terrible. I used to be able to tolerate him before he left the first time but now I rage whenever I see him on TV.
Old 06-19-2010, 04:06 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

When you have an orgasm, how much stuff comes out......of your *****?

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 06-19-2010, 04:12 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
enough to cover your face.

Old 06-19-2010, 04:33 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

I thought you watched Party Down?!

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 06-19-2010, 04:35 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That was the greatest opening convo ever.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 04:35 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
I thought you watched Party Down?!
I havent DLed this week's episode yet.

Old 06-19-2010, 04:54 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Dick jokes are so over done, yet I still crack up at Ron. I hated his character in Role Model's, but he's a much funnier dude than I thought...Probably the most I've laughed since Community's paintball episode.

You just put your jizz in my hand bro.

Old 06-19-2010, 05:10 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

"I AM GOING TO GET SO MUCH ASS"

good episode