Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-24-2010, 09:48 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think they can waive his service. I bet he doesn't end up serving.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 09:52 AM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
I can't believe we let RA dick lickey do that to us.
So far, you aren't the only ones.
MaxV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 10:19 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
What a suprise that Heilman blew the save in a somewhat big game for the D'backs.
Heilman was bound to come back to Earth at some time.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 10:33 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll never forgive him for 2006. Never.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-24-2010, 11:04 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like to laugh about it.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 06-24-2010, 11:05 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dana Eveland is no longer a Pittsburgh Pirate.
Old 06-24-2010, 11:08 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
I like to laugh about it.
Yeah we would have kicked your ass in the WS like the Cardinals did. At least we're laughing the last 2 days.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-24-2010, 11:13 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Yeah we would have kicked your ass in the WS like the Cardinals did. At least we're laughing the last 2 days.
If people other than Kenny Rogers remembered that the team was supposed to still be playing baseball, there wouldn't have been such a problem.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 06-24-2010, 11:26 AM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
If people other than Kenny Rogers remembered that the team was supposed to still be playing baseball, there wouldn't have been such a problem.
You gotta know when to hold em', no when to fold em', no when to walk away, no when to run..............

Yes it had to be done.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 12:23 PM    (permalink
Tampa 2 4 life
All-Pro

Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Carl Crawford hurt with a sore shoulder, Hank Blalock injured with Being-Awfulitis, and Jason Bartlett is a ****** defensive SS.

Fun times!
Old 06-24-2010, 12:30 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Why is Blalock up over the guy who has greatly contributed to the downfall of the career of Papelbon?

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 06-24-2010, 12:44 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
**** you papelbon. you ******* worthless ****. his ass better be traded at the deadline because quite frankly boston has no need for you. daniel bard is already better.

that, of course, is if any team in their right mind wants a closer who will demand a massive contract despite currently being the owner of a 3.64 era which is only set to go higher as his BABIP is still really ******* low. not to mention his pathetic sub 8 k/9ip and relatively ****** k/bb ratio.
Been saying this **** for the last 2 years,

the guy is the most overrated closer in baseball

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 12:52 PM    (permalink
Philliez01
All-Pro

Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I could've gone to this Phillies game for 1.80 on StubHub. Sadly, I slept in and missed the phone call.

Kinda cool to see Jason Donald in for the Indians. I thought he was overrated as a prospect, but he's a helluva guy. Always stopped and talked to the fans at Reading Phillies games and he's a hard-worker. I hope he has a long career.

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece
Philliez01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 12:53 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philliez01 View Post
I could've gone to this Phillies game for 1.80 on StubHub. Sadly, I slept in and missed the phone call.

Kinda cool to see Jason Donald in for the Indians. I thought he was overrated as a prospect, but he's a helluva guy. Always stopped and talked to the fans at Reading Phillies games and he's a hard-worker. I hope he has a long career.
You disappoint me.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 06-24-2010, 12:59 PM    (permalink
Philliez01
All-Pro

Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You disappoint me.
I questioned my own fanhood for the first time. That never happens, I had to take a walk to re-evaluate myself.

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece
Philliez01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 01:03 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is Stubhub reliable? When I head up to Pittsburgh in three weeks, I'd like to get some cheap, but good seats off that website.
Old 06-24-2010, 01:07 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philliez01 View Post
I questioned my own fanhood for the first time. That never happens, I had to take a walk to re-evaluate myself.
I hope that walk taught you something. And oh my god, Kelly Shoppach can hit homers?!

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 06-24-2010, 01:08 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
Been saying this **** for the last 2 years,

the guy is the most overrated closer in baseball
He was easily the second best closer in baseball two years ago, so you probably looked pretty foolish making that claim. He didn't really start to decline until mid-July last season. So if you have in fact been claiming him to be overrated for two years, you've been wrong for the majority of that time.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 01:11 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
Is Stubhub reliable? When I head up to Pittsburgh in three weeks, I'd like to get some cheap, but good seats off that website.
Seriously? Do you really anticipate a hard time getting tickets?

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Old 06-24-2010, 01:12 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDawg819 View Post
Seriously? Do you really anticipate a hard time getting tickets?
I just don't want to spead 16 bucks when I saw prices for 5 bucks.
Old 06-24-2010, 01:23 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
I just don't want to spead 16 bucks when I saw prices for 5 bucks.
Buy cheap, go sit in the empty expensive seats, repeat as necessary

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 06-24-2010, 01:58 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can't believe we're going to get swept by the freakin Brewers. Nick Blackburn is officially the worst pitcher ever. Cliff Lee plz!!
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 02:06 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
I can't believe we're going to get swept by the freakin Brewers. Nick Blackburn is officially the worst pitcher ever. Cliff Lee plz!!
Don't you dare think you can take Cliff Lee from us.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 06-24-2010, 02:09 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Don't you dare think you can take Cliff Lee from us.

The Mariners don't want any of the 23423512 relief pitchers in your system.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 02:11 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

A reporter from the Seattle Times said today the Twins and the Mets were the frontrunners right now.

sig by BoneKrusher