Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football > Recruiting

Recruiting Discuss High School Recruiting

Old 06-23-2010, 01:00 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

UM doesn't have room for LaTwan Anderson yet, no way could we get Henderson in. And yea, prep or USC are his options for this year.

First Pryor, then TBB topped him, now Henderson is doing this ****. Clowney is gonna have to declare for the NFL or something to top this. :/

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 01:51 PM    (permalink
HindSight
Veteran

HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
I doubt it. USC would have to let him out of his LOI, which it doesn't sound like they want to do. So the only way he could get out of it is to go to prep school, I believe.
How classy of them.

Naw man....we're not going to get punished. Come play for us.
PSYCHE!!!!!!!!
HindSight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 01:59 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
UM doesn't have room for LaTwan Anderson yet, no way could we get Henderson in. And yea, prep or USC are his options for this year.

First Pryor, then TBB topped him, now Henderson is doing this ****. Clowney is gonna have to declare for the NFL or something to top this. :/
actually, ronald powell ended up ranked first in the class, so he broke the trend with his very prompt commitment to... the university of florida ;)
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 02:06 PM    (permalink
JFLO
Pro Bowler

JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think DG just meant from a top recruit kinda perspective, but recruiting these days is just a massive mess that needs to be cleaned up and have a strict overview on it at all times.

How many recruits made their decision after signing day last season?

Latwan
Seantrel and I'm pretty sure there were at least 2-4 more right?

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig
JFLO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 02:23 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
actually, ronald powell ended up ranked first in the class, so he broke the trend with his very prompt commitment to... the university of florida ;)
http://recruiting.scout.com/a.z?s=73...pid=88&yr=2010

Don't get smart with me. :p

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 06-23-2010, 02:31 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HindSight View Post
How classy of them.

Naw man....we're not going to get punished. Come play for us.
PSYCHE!!!!!!!!
Yea, don't quote me on that, but just from random readings online it appears that USC doesn't want to release any 2010 commits. It may not be true, but given who they are, I'd be very shocked if it wasn't true.

That said, if I were a recruit, especially one that could go to any school I want, and knew one of them could potentially have something like this happen, I wouldn't go near it. But that's just me...

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 02:55 PM    (permalink
HindSight
Veteran

HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
Yea, don't quote me on that, but just from random readings online it appears that USC doesn't want to release any 2010 commits. It may not be true, but given who they are, I'd be very shocked if it wasn't true.

That said, if I were a recruit, especially one that could go to any school I want, and knew one of them could potentially have something like this happen, I wouldn't go near it. But that's just me...
That's why I don't feel sorry for Henderson at all. Dumbass made his bed...now he can sleep in it or waste a year transferring out of it.
HindSight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 04:26 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/spor...release. html

Javarie Johnson to leave Maryland.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 04:32 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
i was referring to rivals, mainly because they had powell ranked 1st haha
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 01:29 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Scout's number one 2010 punter from California Matt Darr has signed with the Vols.

Palardy + Darr + Dooley's special teams emphasis will hopefully mean no more Bama like melt downs in the next 4-5 years for the Vols.
Old 07-01-2010, 11:06 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

Quote:
Latest word is that Cretin-Derham Hall grad Seantrel Henderson, who was assured by new Southern California football coach Lane Kiffin during recruitment that USC would not receive serious NCAA penalties, is balking at his commitment and now leaning toward Miami, even though he would have to sit out a transfer season.
http://www.twincities.com/sports/ci_...nclick_check=1

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 07-01-2010, 11:09 AM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 04:43 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

Quote:
Psst: Seantrel Henderson, the 6-foot-8, 350-pound Cretin-Derham Hall offensive lineman who committed to Southern California before the Trojans were severely penalized by the NCAA, was in Miami on Saturday. The Hurricanes were believed to be Henderson's second choice behind USC, which has been futilely waiting for him to report.
http://www.twincities.com/ci_1543658...nclick_check=1

Expect something big to come out very soon.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 07-04-2010, 08:27 PM    (permalink
superman8456
Veteran

superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
http://www.twincities.com/ci_1543658...nclick_check=1

Expect something big to come out very soon.
Could he decide he wants to go to a prep school or a JC, instead of attending USC now?
superman8456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 02:27 PM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

not that it matters but shon coleman said the u finished second in his final decision.

RIP, Sean Taylor.
critesy is offline   Reply With Quote