Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-30-2010, 10:25 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought Party Down was boring.

Is Better Off Ted ever coming back on?

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 10:45 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
I thought Party Down was boring.

Is Better Off Ted ever coming back on?
You're boring, and Better Off Ted is canceled as well (which sucks, because it ruled). And why the hell is no one else commenting about the total awesomeness that was Louie? It blew away anything IASIP ever did.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 10:48 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Party Down is a good show but if something like Friday Night Lights doesn't get big ratings then all hope is lost.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 01:02 AM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love tv land

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 01:09 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

See? Hot girl, Volkswagon Jetta. Its a law, like water or dinosaurs.
Quote:
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 01:41 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm just going to make a point of saying that until more people watch it, I will mention Louie in every single post I make in this thread.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 07-01-2010, 02:32 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was surprised by Party Down being canceled but not Better Off Ted. The numbers were just never there.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 04:02 AM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Party Down was awesome, Im going to miss it.

I watched Louie too, it was funny. Its kind of like a crazier Seinfeld haha.
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 07:13 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
You're boring, and Better Off Ted is canceled as well (which sucks, because it ruled). And why the hell is no one else commenting about the total awesomeness that was Louie? It blew away anything IASIP ever did.
Dammit I hate people. Why do they watch stupid stuff like 2.5 Men and ruin my shows by not watching them?

i done stole dis sig
Old 07-01-2010, 09:46 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You have a brain and you have good taste. Most people don't have either.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 10:32 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

2 and a half men is at least a mediocre show. It's those stupid ***** that watch reality shows all day.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 10:47 AM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Some comments:

I think that Friday Night Lights started as a dramatic series about Texas HS FB & its fanatical appeal like the book & the film, but after the 1st season it became more about drama & the sordid lives of the townspeople & less about FB (the game, the HS, the players). Now it's a soap opera.

The Family Guy episode with Bill Clinton where both Griffins, Peter & Lois, party with him & even have sex with him is the best ever FG episode. The Conway Twitty cutaway interludes were the bomb! After all McElhone's *** agenda in your face it was refreshing to see a sexually active former President partying hearty from his limo, also good to see Peter Griffin as something more than Homer Simpson with a Jr. College education. It's taken me yrs. but after I saw the Actors Studio uinterview with the FG cast & learned that Stewie is channeling Rex Harrison (who had 4 wives & wasn't *** despite what McElhone says) I have gotten over my overwhelming need to put his rugby ball-shaped head into a vise & squeeze it back into a circular shape. The New England accents are still abrasive & obnoxious though.....

Quote:
2 and a half men is at least a mediocre show. It's those stupid ***** that watch reality shows all day.
My wife blackmailed me into watching 2.5 Men & I actually enjoyed it, rare for a primetime laughtrack sitcom for me. Jon Cryer has come a long way since "A Duckman I shall forever be ..." from Pretty In Pink. Conchatta Ferrell (the maid) has been kicking around sitcoms since the 70s, she is the stock surly maid with roots as far back as Ann B. Davis as Schultzie from the 1950s Bob Cummings Show -- she (later reprised the same role in the Brady Bunch. The series is doomed though b/c Charlie Sheen can't stay out of jail, but I liked the way they incorporate his sordid personal life into his character.

Anyone know if Justified was renewed for a 2nd season?

Last edited by LizardState : 07-01-2010 at 03:17 PM.
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 10:53 AM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Louie was awesome. I saw him not to long ago and the jokes from the standup were in the show.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 11:32 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's July which means Psych which means joy. :)
Old 07-01-2010, 11:45 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizardState View Post
Anyone know if Justified was renewed for a 2nd season?
Yes Justified is coming back. Which is awesome because Raylan Givens is a bad ass. Though my favorite character might be Boyd, very well-acted and interesting. I like Walton Goggins, good actor.

i done stole dis sig
Old 07-01-2010, 11:49 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yes Justified is coming back. Which is awesome because Raylan Givens is a bad ass. Though my favorite character might be Boyd, very well-acted and interesting. I like Walton Goggins, good actor.
Timothy Olyphant and Walton Goggins is just epic win.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 11:59 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
Timothy Olyphant and Walton Goggins is just epic win.
I just read that Boyd
Excellent decision IMO. The weird dynamic between him and Raylan is fantastic.

i done stole dis sig
Old 07-01-2010, 06:54 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Walter Goggins is the man. I thought Justified was a tremendous disappointment however.
Old 07-01-2010, 06:55 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

It's Walton ATL, not Walter.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 07-01-2010, 06:58 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It's Walton ATL, not Walter.

From tonight:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
Getting drunk on the beach is a lot of fun.
Cut me some slack here.
Old 07-01-2010, 10:16 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Olivia Munn does not fit in well with The Daily Show.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 07-01-2010, 10:17 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Olivia Munn does not fit in well with The Daily Show.
She's making my pants not fit well.

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 10:19 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
So you get fatter when she appears on screen?

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 07-01-2010, 10:20 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 11:17 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Are you dumb bastards listening to me you dumb bastards?

RIP TheManInBlack