Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 07-04-2010, 10:25 PM    (permalink
Legend234
Rookie

Legend234 is a cocksman.Legend234 is a cocksman.Legend234 is a cocksman.Legend234 is a cocksman.Legend234 is a cocksman.
Default college football fantasy draft

if there was a fantasy draft for the upcoming season, who would you take first overall.

I think I would take Terrell Pryor. I'm not really a big fan of his, but he has so much potential to carry a team. Who are some other guys that could go #1? I guess another good choice would be Jake Locker, he has elevated that washington team to compete in games that they really have no business doing so.
Legend234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 10:40 AM    (permalink
Preston
Rookie

Preston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Preston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Preston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Preston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Preston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Preston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Preston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Preston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Preston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Preston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Preston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Any answer besides Case Keenum is wrong.
Preston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 06:28 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Depends on the type of league. Keenum is #1 QB by far, but there are plenty with that upside. I'd likely go Jacquizz Rodgers or Dion Lewis because I don't love the depth at RB this year.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 06:36 PM    (permalink
Preston
Rookie

Preston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Preston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Preston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Preston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Preston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Preston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Preston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Preston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Preston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Preston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Preston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
Depends on the type of league. Keenum is #1 QB by far, but there are plenty with that upside. I'd likely go Jacquizz Rodgers or Dion Lewis because I don't love the depth at RB this year.
Don't love the depth? There's nothing but depth at running back this year.
Preston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 07:21 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preston View Post
Don't love the depth? There's nothing but depth at running back this year.
Meh, lots of sharing. I still don't love it.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 12:41 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Case is without a doubt the #1 pick. That guy is so ******* awesome.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 02:29 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

speaking of fantasy football

http://draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41633
Old 07-06-2010, 02:52 PM    (permalink
Legend234
Rookie

Legend234 is a cocksman.Legend234 is a cocksman.Legend234 is a cocksman.Legend234 is a cocksman.Legend234 is a cocksman.

i just realized that i did say fantasy draft originally. I meant if all the players were "free agents" and there was a draft to re-disperse them, who would you pick first?
Legend234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 04:08 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd prefer that my QB didn't throw 6 INTs in the bowl game....

Pretty hard to choose 1 guy, would probably be between AJ Green, Patrick Peterson and Jake Locker for me. I guess Locker because he's a QB.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 04:09 PM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Josh Nesbitt
Go Amare.
thenewfeature06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 04:11 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Locker, Mallett or Peterson.