Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 07-07-2010, 10:16 AM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why does he wanna go to the U?

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 11:13 AM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
He'll be busy pancaking Cameron Heyward by then.

Right.. If you're serious I would love to see what CH would do to a freshman tackle, I don't care how highly touted he is.

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)
BuckeyeDan17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 11:21 AM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAYareaRB View Post
A better question is who wouldn't want to go to the U?

Coral Gables isn't exactly South Beach, but it's still a ******* awesome place to live.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 11:52 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
Coral Gables isn't exactly South Beach, but it's still a ******* awesome place to live.
Not every one will agree, but if I were a high rated prospect, I would definitely consider schools in places I would want to live. Sure, the team in an awesome location might not be the best in their conference, but at least I would be happy where I was.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 01:22 PM    (permalink
RealityCheck
All-Pro

RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It's a U thang.
RealityCheck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 02:27 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
Not every one will agree, but if I were a high rated prospect, I would definitely consider schools in places I would want to live. Sure, the team in an awesome location might not be the best in their conference, but at least I would be happy where I was.
One of my favorite Bill Simmons passages ever. Granted, it's intended for people who obviously have no future in professional athletics, but, for the life of me, I still can't figure out why ANYBODY would want to go to, say, Ohio State, Michigan, or Notre Dame instead of USC, Miami, Texas, or even a place like SDSU:

Quote:
Glad we settled that. And while we're here, with the college application season wrapping up, allow me to make my annual case for everyone to apply to warm-weather schools. Don't spend four years in cold weather. There's no reason. Go south, go west, but go. And if they have a good sports team, even better.
I know people who attended the following schools: Pepperdine, the University of California at Santa Barbara, USC, UCLA, Rollins, North Carolina, Arizona, Arizona State and the University of Texas. Here's how many of them regretted their choices: Zero. Meanwhile, the majority of my friends attended cold-weather schools and only a handful of them would travel down that same road again. Again, why spend four years of your life in cold weather when you don't have to do it? And why pick a college with crummy sports when you don't have to do it? Beyond everything else, remember this above all: It doesn't matter where you went to college as much as what you did when you got there. I have successful friends who went to every type of school; I even have successful friends who never graduated from college. So don't stress out about it, expand your horizons, don't be afraid to take a chance and please know that I'm telling you this only because I wish somebody had told me.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 01:17 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
One of my favorite Bill Simmons passages ever. Granted, it's intended for people who obviously have no future in professional athletics, but, for the life of me, I still can't figure out why ANYBODY would want to go to, say, Ohio State, Michigan, or Notre Dame instead of USC, Miami, Texas, or even a place like SDSU:
exactly, attend a school you think seems like a great place to live for 4-5 years and just go with it. even if you want to end up in the NFL, who cares? if you work hard enough and are good enough, the NFL will find you.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 05:12 AM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I go to Ohio State and I can't believe we get any recruits out of Florida. Hell I cant believe I didn't go somewhere south every time it snows.

I love it at OSU, but if I got to choose again I'd be going somewhere nicer to live. Then again, Ive had friends go to places like South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Arizona, and California and most only last a year before transfering somewhere back up here to be in the cold again.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 10:07 AM    (permalink
HindSight
Veteran

HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
Ohio State
nope_________
HindSight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 03:34 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/07/10/sp...rson.html?_r=1

Fully eligible and will be on campus Aug. 3rd

Guess he wasn't BSing me when he told me Miami was a very close 2nd in his recruitment. Funny thing was is that he told me Lane Kiffin said "there wasn't anything to worry about" with pending sanctions when I met him drunker than hell.
Old 07-09-2010, 05:28 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That's a big fella.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 06:32 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What happens to the other guys that signed? Aren't they at their limit of 25 scholarships?
Old 07-09-2010, 10:21 PM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
New Mexico State has a better chance of winning the NC than USC does. I would leave as well if I were a recruit.
Old 07-10-2010, 10:28 AM    (permalink
RealityCheck
All-Pro

RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayceheathman View Post
New Mexico State has a better chance of winning the NC than USC does. I would leave as well if I were a recruit.
Don't joke about NMSU. They have Davon mother******* House.
RealityCheck is offline   Reply With Quote