Quote:
Originally Posted by elway777
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moses
Quote:
Everytime id play against a friend and they were the falcons on 04 hed be
running everytime with vick,cuz they mad vick look fricken amazing in that game
Falcons were way too good in 2004. Everybody played with them.
piss me off when i was playing the tournament in long beach and i got beat in overtime by vick running 76 for a touchdown :x
:? Vick was so easy to shut down. Cover 2 double QB spy... anyone who planned on running too much was shut down. Broncos would own the Falcons in 04.
Yes and when you have 2 of your linebackers following nobody but the QB that doesnt suit well for pass coverage. Madden 04 was when the juke and spin moves were still insane, Madden 05 was better imo because they tuned down the effectiveness of the moves but also added in the hit stick.

And you seriously like the Madden soundtrack CC.. its all emo rock and crappy rap.
Old 05-21-2006, 06:29 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerv
Quote:
Originally Posted by primetime21335
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moses
Quote:
Everytime id play against a friend and they were the falcons on 04 hed be
running everytime with vick,cuz they mad vick look fricken amazing in that game
Falcons were way too good in 2004. Everybody played with them.
piss me off when i was playing the tournament in long beach and i got beat in overtime by vick running 76 for a touchdown :x
:? Vick was so easy to shut down. Cover 2 double QB spy... anyone who planned on running too much was shut down. Broncos would own the Falcons in 04.
Yes and when you have 2 of your linebackers following nobody but the QB that doesnt suit well for pass coverage. Madden 04 was when the juke and spin moves were still insane, Madden 05 was better imo because they tuned down the effectiveness of the moves but also added in the hit stick.

And you seriously like the Madden soundtrack CC.. its all emo rock and crappy rap.
I'm talking about the 04 one man, that **** had the most black people music
Old 05-21-2006, 06:56 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy1
2006 was the greatest ever, 2007 will change that

that should be every die hard madden players philosophy
he is right
stephenson86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2006, 07:55 PM    (permalink
JWZZR
Rookie

JWZZR smells like sex panther.JWZZR smells like sex panther.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettosermon
The ESPN football game with TO on the cover was the best modern football game I played, plus it was only $20 on release day.
yes it is go and try it
JWZZR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2006, 07:57 PM    (permalink
jetvilma51
Pro Bowler

jetvilma51 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWZZR
Quote:
The ESPN football game with TO on the cover was the best modern football game I played, plus it was only $20 on release day.
yes it is go and try it
i did, i like madden better
Old 05-21-2006, 08:32 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWZZR
Quote:
yes it is go and try it
the Draft on that game was so ********, no matter who you picked they would call your draft great. And every year I swear there was nothing but RBs and DE, I never saw a single WR in the first round
Old 05-21-2006, 09:11 PM    (permalink
rainbeaukid2
All-Pro

rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian_kid16
It was good, Madden02 was better cause I loved to be the Texans.

The best Sports Video game is...
me too, especially when you could turn off the salary cap and could just sign everyone.