Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

View Poll Results: Would you want Randy Moss on your team?
Yes. 57 49.14%
No. Take his suckage else where. 55 47.41%
Don't know 4 3.45%
Voters: 116. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-15-2007, 11:15 PM    (permalink
doingthisinsteadofwork
All-Pro

doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.

I likew Eacantdraft's rep.
smells like sex panther
Old 03-15-2007, 11:17 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by doingthisinsteadofwork View Post
I likew Eacantdraft's rep.
smells like sex panther
I'm amazed that kid isn't on TNew's level.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 11:58 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frogstomp View Post
But why are you bringing this up when the only post in this thread about Harrison was by EA, saying he's better than Moss.

You make no sense.
my point is that on the first page, at least 5 post were about his diminished skills, or being past his prime...my question is what does beingg past your prime have to do with not being able to be productive anymore, thats why I brought up harrison, i didnt say anyone else had to

i just think its being over exaggeratted too much, everyone acts as if his career is over, he has 3 years left where he could produce better then any other WR playing right now, regardless of his age, he's still one of the hardest WR's to cover in a balanced offense with an experienced qb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 02:16 AM    (permalink
dhoe20
Rookie

dhoe20 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eacantdraft View Post
The key word is "was". Randy Moss is not going into the Hall of Fame.
You pretty much just repeated what I just said... What was the point? Randy still has a couple years left so anything can happen, especially if he gets a good qb.

Quote:
I don't need childish comebacks. I just showed you what a classy guy like Andre Johnson does for his struggling team versus a cancer like Randy Moss who is a quiter. Once of these days you may understand this or you may end up being a quiter just like Randy Moss.
No doubt that Andre's good. But when Randy has a good QB w/ a good offensive game plan he's tops in the league.

Last edited by dhoe20 : 03-16-2007 at 02:21 AM.
dhoe20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 07:17 AM    (permalink
eacantdraft
Pro Bowler

eacantdraft smells like sex panther.

Despite the blind manlove from the part of the Randy Moss fangirls, the facts remain.

* Randy Moss has had 3 consecutive down seasons in which he got worst in each one.

* He has been a locker room cancer for two teams now.

* He is a quitter and cares about nothing but himself

* Teams aren't rushing out to start a bidding war for his services.

* He will probably remain a Raider for a while until the cut him.

Blind lust can't hide the truth.
eacantdraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 12:22 PM    (permalink
Non_Sequitur
Veteran

Non_Sequitur hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Yes, but only because we have Chad Pennington; who Randy Moss said when he was on the Vikings was the "Best QB to catch passes for" he'd ever places and that he threw "A more catchable deep ball" than Culpepper.
Non_Sequitur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 12:41 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
* Randy Moss has had 3 consecutive down seasons in which he got worst in each one.
jus name me one, ANY WR, who would of put up 1200 yds, and 8 td's last year, on the raiders, with that O line, and brooks/walters, and no lamont jordan

take your pick, and id love to hear how they would of had great years

Quote:
Old 03-16-2007, 12:46 PM    (permalink
Non_Sequitur
Veteran

Non_Sequitur hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
jus name me one, ANY WR, who would of put up 1200 yds, and 8 td's last year, on the raiders, with that O line, and brooks/walters, and no lamont jordan

take your pick, and id love to hear how they would of had great years
Torry Holt.

JK, no one could, you are right. Last year was the first year tat Holt didn't get 1300+ yards in the past 7 years (every year but his rookie). He's the only guy to do it more than 3 times in a row, and he did it 6.

Then they get a vanilla offense guy and his streak goes all to hell.
Non_Sequitur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 10:42 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Despite the blind manlove from the part of the Randy Moss fangirls, the facts remain.

By "3 consecutive" you mean two seasons in which he was leading the NFL in receiving stats until he got hurt, still put up good numbers, and one year on the worst offense in recent memory with no O-Line, no QB? Those are the facts.

Quote:
* He has been a locker room cancer for two teams now.
Are you implying Moss was the main problem in Minnesota and Oakland? Priceless.

Quote:
* He is a quitter and cares about nothing but himself
As is most of the players in the NFL. Very few would go all out, in the situation he was in last year.

Quote:
* Teams aren't rushing out to start a bidding war for his services.
That "fact" is unprovable. Thus it isn't a "fact," unless you work inside the Raiders organization.

Quote:
* He will probably remain a Raider for a while until the cut him.
Since when did conjecture become "facts," I'm confused.

Quote:
Blind lust can't hide the truth.
I haven't heard some many insults deriving from attacking another person's sexuality in while. Once again this leads me to believe you are a 13 year old, E-Thug.

Last edited by Shiver : 03-16-2007 at 10:47 PM.
Old 03-16-2007, 10:56 PM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post

As is most of the players in the NFL. Very few would go all out, in the situation he was in last year.
Correct me if im wrong, but didnt he basically give up after the first two games?

I think that, no matter what, you give it 100 percent. I watched some raider games and he made walter look worse than he really was in some instances. Not running good routes, not fighting for the ball, dropping easy catches. While he has immense talent, what happens if your team loses 3 in a row? Will he still have the fire?
49ersfan_87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 11:00 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Moss was productive until November, after getting embarrassed as a team by the Seahawks.

Old 03-16-2007, 11:10 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't understand why you are such an avid Randy Moss defender, Shiver, but you are doing a damn good job at it. I mean I guess it's just blind manlove from a Randy Moss fangirl, but it's the best damn blind manlove I've ever seen :D

I think eacantdraft has officially surrendered, what is this kid's problem? I think the unpredictable troll has gone back to hiding under the bridge.

sig by BoneKrusher

Last edited by etk : 03-16-2007 at 11:12 PM.
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 11:11 PM    (permalink
Windy
All-Pro

Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.

We did have the worst offense in recent memory but somehow Ronald Curry, a former 7th round pick had a career year. 60+ catches and 727 Yards. Plus he was coming off 2 horrible achilles injuries. It just shows the difference between two types of players.
Windy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 11:25 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post
I don't understand why you are such an avid Randy Moss defender, Shiver, but you are doing a damn good job at it. I mean I guess it's just blind manlove from a Randy Moss fangirl, but it's the best damn blind manlove I've ever seen :D

I think eacantdraft has officially surrendered, what is this kid's problem? I think the unpredictable troll has gone back to hiding under the bridge.
I think I'm probably only doing it because of "eacantdraft," aka 14-year old e-thug.

Old 03-16-2007, 11:27 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I think I'm probably only doing it because of "eacantdraft," aka 14-year old e-thug.
E-thug, MSN gangster, telephone tough guy.

Eacantdraft is all of the above. God I love amusing trolls on this forum.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 11:52 PM    (permalink
Football Fan
Veteran

Football Fan smells like sex panther.

Moss only makes sense on some nfl teams. Teams with a proven QB like Brady could really benefit, other teams like detroit would be totally the wrong place for him. Its a situational thing, so of coarse not everyone would want him. I think going after him only makes sense for a few teams out there especially at his cost.
Football Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 01:20 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Football Fan View Post
Moss only makes sense on some nfl teams. Teams with a proven QB like Brady could really benefit, other teams like detroit would be totally the wrong place for him. Its a situational thing, so of coarse not everyone would want him. I think going after him only makes sense for a few teams out there especially at his cost.
i agree with that, it would have to be the right fit...

a team close to winning the super bowl, and an experienced QB capable of getting the ball downfield

Quote:
Old 03-18-2007, 07:30 AM    (permalink
eacantdraft
Pro Bowler

Quote:
By "3 consecutive" you mean two seasons in which he was leading the NFL in receiving stats until he got hurt, still put up good numbers, and one year on the worst offense in recent memory with no O-Line, no QB? Those are the facts.

Are you implying Moss was the main problem in Minnesota and Oakland? Priceless.

That "fact" is unprovable. Thus it isn't a "fact," unless you work inside the Raiders organization.

Since when did conjecture become "facts," I'm confused.

I haven't heard some many insults deriving from attacking another person's sexuality in while. Once again this leads me to believe you are a 13 year old, E-Thug.
Your mancrush on Moss is so strong that you are in denial about anything bad about him.

Moss was the main problem in Minnesota and Oakland. Remember the Randy Ratio? His sideline blow up with Culpepper. His blow up with Oakland. His taking off plays in Oakland. Funny how no matter where Randy Moss goes, strife within his teams follow. Funny how his 2nd organization is trying to unload him in three years.

Most players will go all out. It's called pride and professionalism. Two thing Moss doesn't have. Wonder why Warren Sapp called him out publicly? Quit making excuses for Moss. Not everyone can be on a Super Bowl contender every year or be in a high powered offense like Randy Moss seems to think he has a natural born right to be.

Funny how Ronald Curry, a 7th round draft pick ended up with better numbers than Moss last year.

And you actually think there is a bidding war on Moss? You probably believe in the tooth fairy too. The trade to Atlanta rumour is dead. He is not going to New England. The only team that was interested in him appeared to be Green Bay until the fans voiced their objections. This is not what I call a bidding war.
Old 03-18-2007, 10:07 AM    (permalink
R.I.P DWILL DNASH

No Way. Denver is fine right now.
Old 03-18-2007, 12:12 PM    (permalink
jetsfan3
All-Pro

jetsfan3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

No way for the Jets. I don't know how he will be able to handle a 36 year old coach. He would not respect him and would be the usual lazy ass that he is.
Old 03-18-2007, 12:20 PM    (permalink
MP123
Veteran

MP123 smells like sex panther.

No. He's not that good anymore and he puts in minimal effort. Also, he's not a team guy.
MP123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 01:07 PM    (permalink
sik wit it
Rookie

sik wit it smells like sex panther.

I'm sick of all you stupid ass Green Bay "Fans" that are bringing up the mooning incident over and over again. If you didn't know its tradition for fans to moon the opposing teams bus after games. Since Green Bay would usually have its way against Minny at home, Moss got his share of Green Bay arses in his face. The stunt he pulled at Lambeau is actually pretty funny if you aren't a scrooge. Get real and give Randy a chance. If we go deep in the playoffs there will still be room on the bandwagon for you but if we don't bring him in there will be no playoff bandwagon.
War Packers to the playoffs next year
War Randy to the bay of Green
Old 03-18-2007, 01:09 PM    (permalink
gbpackers0065
Pro Bowler

gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.

hell no we can get a deep threat WR in round 3 of the draft
Old 03-18-2007, 05:01 PM    (permalink
eacantdraft
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by sik wit it View Post
I'm sick of all you stupid ass Green Bay "Fans" that are bringing up the mooning incident over and over again. If you didn't know its tradition for fans to moon the opposing teams bus after games. Since Green Bay would usually have its way against Minny at home, Moss got his share of Green Bay arses in his face. The stunt he pulled at Lambeau is actually pretty funny if you aren't a scrooge. Get real and give Randy a chance. If we go deep in the playoffs there will still be room on the bandwagon for you but if we don't bring him in there will be no playoff bandwagon.
War Packers to the playoffs next year
War Randy to the bay of Green
It's more than the fake mooning why football don't like Moss. It's the laziness, the Randy Ratio, the quitting on two teams in 3 years that makes America hate him.
Old 03-18-2007, 05:19 PM    (permalink
Empire
Rookie

Empire hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
It's more than the fake mooning why football don't like Moss. It's the laziness, the Randy Ratio, the quitting on two teams in 3 years that makes America hate him.
It's because of the same stupid posts from you over and over again that the whole board hates you.
Empire is offline   Reply With Quote